First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Hagerhill, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2011
I need to find an arrest record. Are those public record? Does anyone know how you can get ahold of something like that?
joe

Logan, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2011
go to the top of your page and type in ky court dockets and click on it and go to your county it is listed.
I got yours

East Point, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2011
no you cant get them but you can when your family member is a COP haha
I got YOURS

East Point, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2011
To you (wondering) I'm pretty sure I know who you are. I have NO arrest record because I'm not a crimial. But it seems you are because we got yours! You should be ashamed of yours! Good luck with getting mine!
foryeah

Stollings, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2011
so funny what you can find on intellius for just a small price. Arrest records, marriage(and divorce) records lol. And much more, would be so funny if it started being copied and pasted for everyone to read.
sweete2u

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2011
hey thats pretty good. You know what I have some records that was free of charge that would be even funnier to post. Want to see them? I know the people at Intellius do.
sweete2u

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2011
I got yours wrote:
You can also get your family member into a lot of trouble, too. Things like that are supposed to be confidential and Police Officers are supposed to be professionals not sneaky underhanded rats. If there is a police person out there willing to toss out their dignity and give some jerk a copy of something that is supposed to be cofidential then there is a police person that needs to go.

Please let us all know who it is so we know who to disrespect.
sweete2u

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2011
I got yours wrote:
This is just a side note...

You know people get on here and say some of the most awful things and do some of the most awful things. I supposed they think they are degrading another person or other people but really their comments say more about them than the others.

This comment says more about the person that wrote it than anything. This person doesn't even care about their family member all that the family member is there for is the writers personal use.

Who ever wrote this should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking of doing something like this. In the end the cop is going to be the one to suffer for the problems it causes. The cop will be disrespected by their own peers and community. Why would you do that to your own family?

Personally, I think this is a sign of a gold digger. They use people for their own personal gain.
AWW

Van Lear, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2011
foryeah wrote:
so funny what you can find on intellius for just a small price. Arrest records, marriage(and divorce) records lol. And much more, would be so funny if it started being copied and pasted for everyone to read.
well if this is YOU then you should def be ashamed if i go on intellius and get another record bc you have been married how many times? lmao i can sopy and post what i ALREADY have as well i am open to anythig being posted on me bc i have nothing to hide.
foryeah

Stollings, WV

#12 Nov 6, 2011
sweete2u wrote:
hey thats pretty good. You know what I have some records that was free of charge that would be even funnier to post. Want to see them? I know the people at Intellius do.
sure lets see them big boy:)
This is hillarious

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
:)
truth

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2011
It is a great un-justice that they are bi-plar. God help them
truth

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2011
.....and those goats.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2011
beenverified.com > Use free trial. Too easy.
foryeah

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2011
This is hillarious wrote:
Do people even know that this entire Topix place is a joke. I don't know who any of u are except the one that identified himself. But do u people have a job? Anyone that knows any of u will know if any of this stuff is true or not and for those who don't know u. Then why even care. But it sounds like someone that's family has disowned them over the drug and lies they continually are telling, like on here. Is just trying to make a big time, due to them being miserable themselves. I thank God everyday even more so , since reading this that i have a great family. Really should step back and take a look at the big picture, before you end up looking at four walls. Because someone could go to jail or the crazy house, which both have four walls, itis it worth your lack of confidence and self esteem lack that is causing u to lash out or is it a severe psychiatrice problem that has taken u to the place u are now. Because i have worked in a place that delt with different types of disorders and u sound like someone that is Bi-plar and has been of his meds for a while. That should let everyone out there know we know who u are, as i said before. You plainly identified yourself. I would advice the people on here to get together and do something about this and get u the help u need. This is a terrible unjustice that needs to be delt with. I do not believe any of this. Just really seems like a messed up kid. Seriously.
Messed up isn't the word for this kid. Can't keep a job to support his so called family,baby daddy of two that don't even belong to him lol. Seriousely are our tax paying dollars not spent well or what? If we have to keep taking care of losers like this, the financial state of this goverment will never improve. Sound to me like his family should really press for him to get some help!

Location hidden

#22 Nov 8, 2011
That goes for everyone that gets on topix and discusses stupid rumors, its clear if you are on here every hour or so, you dont work. Btw, you may think it is completly anonymous but for the right amount of money you can have topix release the IP address of your internet provider to your lawyer. I have seen a few people get slapped with slander charges, but it was a business that was losing money because of rumors started on topix.
So beware all of you welfare kids, it could turn out bad for you.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 8, 2011
FX LEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are white trash.
Agree.
ghost

Palatine, IL

#26 Nov 9, 2011
Confrontation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
you said it yourself if someone gets on here and post every few hours you must not have a job just on this topic you have done that besides your an admitted convict and according to "fx leach" your comments dont count,but hey dont blame me fx is the one that said it.im starting to think you and fx are the same person,before you say i already know you and your other personality fx dont care what i think,oh yea do tell what you where convicted of con
FX LEACH

Cleveland, OH

#27 Nov 9, 2011
ghost wrote:
<quoted text>you said it yourself if someone gets on here and post every few hours you must not have a job just on this topic you have done that besides your an admitted convict and according to "fx leach" your comments dont count,but hey dont blame me fx is the one that said it.im starting to think you and fx are the same person,before you say i already know you and your other personality fx dont care what i think,oh yea do tell what you where convicted of con
Let me break this down for you little fella. See in the real world when people work they earn money. With that money you can buy these new inventions called smart phones. These phones allow you access the internet anywhere you have a signal. Someone in the military like me who travels none stop it proves very helpful with killing time. Is that simple enough for you or should I make ut more simple.
FX LEACH

Loveland, OH

#28 Nov 9, 2011
Notice how the location changes each time I post. Not the same person genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former mayor and city utilities (Feb '16) 8 min Clyde 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min usa 151,662
Tudor's Biscuit World 1 hr Pikevilleagain 1
News BSCTC enrollment skyrocketing for fall semester - 2 hr what the 17
Betsy Layne Lover Man !!!! (Feb '16) 5 hr Baby doll 25
gyno 8 hr Call Me Doc 7
Men wearing pantyhose (Mar '14) 9 hr Gary 77

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance