First Prev
of 2
Next Last
system of a cover up

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Trent Combs had Jamie Blankenship's boyfriend put in jail for bogus reasons for three months so he could lay up there at her house and snort pills and have sex with her.Do you think that's right? What about him coming into work drunk as hell,they just gave him a warning and sent him home,when he comes off suspension,they catch him red handed crushing up a pain pill to snort (in city hall).Ok after all this,no jail time,no publicity,what the hell is going on when the man thats suppose to be pretty high up in UNITE is caught breaking every rule they have? it's true,pick up your phone if you are a true citizen and start asking questions,start going to council meetings and asking questions!!!!Are you just going to lay back and let this behaivor go on?They told Danny Martin to switch shifts,he said he could'nt because of childcare,they fired him.C'mon people get off you ass and make some calls!!!!
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
system of a cover up wrote:
Trent Combs had Jamie Blankenship's boyfriend put in jail for bogus reasons for three months so he could lay up there at her house and snort pills and have sex with her.Do you think that's right? What about him coming into work drunk as hell,they just gave him a warning and sent him home,when he comes off suspension,they catch him red handed crushing up a pain pill to snort (in city hall).Ok after all this,no jail time,no publicity,what the hell is going on when the man thats suppose to be pretty high up in UNITE is caught breaking every rule they have? it's true,pick up your phone if you are a true citizen and start asking questions,start going to council meetings and asking questions!!!!Are you just going to lay back and let this behaivor go on?They told Danny Martin to switch shifts,he said he could'nt because of childcare,they fired him.C'mon people get off you ass and make some calls!!!!
Who are the dirty cops? Are we talking just in the city of pburg or what?
boz

Hagerhill, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2012
john k in know of 6 people that sells pills for him thats just the ones iknow of and deputy jeremy is apill head a girl in martin accused him rape what a sorry ass bunch if that was my daughter he did that badge or know badge iwould my own kinda of jusctice
Omg

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Who are the dirty cops? Are we talking just in the city of pburg or what?
well there's plenty of those!!! Lol at p-burg city u got Trent combs ummm heard Brian walker was the one who beat up that girl I've that dog poor thing... Then u got Danny Wayne with pervious domestic violence orders.... With kve u got Dennis Hutchinson heard way too much on that man!!!!!!
Lol

Wayland, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>well there's plenty of those!!! Lol at p-burg city u got Trent combs ummm heard Brian walker was the one who beat up that girl I've that dog poor thing... Then u got Danny Wayne with pervious domestic violence orders.... With kve u got Dennis Hutchinson heard way too much on that man!!!!!!
Lol Have you got proof or just hear say? Lol
haha

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2012
damn cops there always are around. a pill head dosent have a chance when the law is around. and the world worse is Officer Hutchinson he loves busting pill heads. them stuped high f@^kers
bad guy

Wayland, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2012
That John Pack is the dirtiest dick of them all!!!!
Sad

Ivel, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2012
So sad that people live such a pathetic existence that getting on Topix spewing venom and judgment about others gives them pleasure. What ever happened to "if you can't say something good don't say anything.". Perhaps some need to spend their time going back to school and learning basic spelling and grammar. No wonder the national media makes fun of this area and thinks we are dumb hillbillies. Most posters on Topix prove them right.
justice

Holden, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
So sad that people live such a pathetic existence that getting on Topix spewing venom and judgment about others gives them pleasure. What ever happened to "if you can't say something good don't say anything.". Perhaps some need to spend their time going back to school and learning basic spelling and grammar. No wonder the national media makes fun of this area and thinks we are dumb hillbillies. Most posters on Topix prove them right.
The natiional media acts in this fasion due to ppl. such as yourself... Calling us, just what you called us... We have to address this issue of dirty cops like John Pack... Officer pack should be releaved of duty... This fool is going to hurt someone... Then it will be too late...
Wondering

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2012
justice wrote:
<quoted text>The natiional media acts in this fasion due to ppl. such as yourself... Calling us, just what you called us... We have to address this issue of dirty cops like John Pack... Officer pack should be releaved of duty... This fool is going to hurt someone... Then it will be too late...
How is he going to hurt someone?
Damn

Ardsley, NY

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Damb sounds like shits going to hell! Cops should have a great name and protect there citizens not hurt or destroy lives... Rumors are just as bad as truth!!! Rumors ruin lives! So what if theres proof look whats being sterd up? And what happen too to wrongs don't make a right! They say something bad about u or some close to u and it's gets yor bad enough to take a good point and ruin it by making fun of someone for misspelling..u put yourself on there level...

It's just sad..do you jobs RIGHT then u won't have to wron about being talked about...

Advise for th day lol
nodoodoo
#13 Aug 2, 2012
i was literally arestted on false dui charges by Randy Mcharty even though it does no good to post this it really happened he costed me a good job,& costed 3months of not being able to drive when our prosecuting attorney suggested a polygraph test @ the 3rd hearing i Randy both agreed @ the 4th hearing 3 months later nither him or the polygraph was able to be there but like i said do to all the bogus ignorance people post on here no one will believe me either thanks god bless & remember karma always comes back around too bite ya in the ass
Brittany

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2012
I love all police officers! I love officer jon pack to...respect them all you may need them one day!!
lol

Pikeville, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2012
Brittany wrote:
I love all police officers! I love officer jon pack to...respect them all you may need them one day!!
I love him also! I relay love him when he yawns !!!!! LOL
lol

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I love him also! I relay love him when he yawns !!!!! LOL
really
wwawas

Logan, WV

#17 Aug 5, 2012
bad guy wrote:
That John Pack is the dirtiest dick of them all!!!!
And you know it is dirty because?????
wwawas

Logan, WV

#18 Aug 5, 2012
nodoodoo wrote:
i was literally arestted on false dui charges by Randy Mcharty even though it does no good to post this it really happened he costed me a good job,& costed 3months of not being able to drive when our prosecuting attorney suggested a polygraph test @ the 3rd hearing i Randy both agreed @ the 4th hearing 3 months later nither him or the polygraph was able to be there but like i said do to all the bogus ignorance people post on here no one will believe me either thanks god bless & remember karma always comes back around too bite ya in the ass
Polygraph not allowed in court. You must have been guilty if that is the way you pled, or if the jury decided it...
who

Pikeville, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2012
who
Dmartin

Clay City, KY

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Omg wrote:
<quoted text> well there's plenty of those!!! Lol at p-burg city u got Trent combs ummm heard Brian walker was the one who beat up that girl I've that dog poor thing... Then u got Danny Wayne with pervious domestic violence orders.... With kve u got Dennis Hutchinson heard way too much on that man!!!!!!
. Well once again I see my name here, get your story straight I have never had a domestic violence order, I got a epo on my wife once then dropped it and then she got one, now as for walker he has never done anything dishonest in his life, Trent is a good guy I don't know what really happend there and Dennis is just misunderstood, John pack good guy I've never seen John do anything wrong and I was his supervisor for while til I got shot down, it's hard enough for these guys to get out and do a job and not having to put up with bullshit like this, bottom line there's assholes in this world and when you need the law who's gonna get out and do the job? You I don't think so I hate god damn armchair quarterbacks,
funny

Winchester, KY

#21 Aug 12, 2012
Misunderstood lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min George Justapose 163,263
Drain the Swamp 3 hr Courthouse cronie 1
Chris hammonds 9 hr Curiousgirl 1
floyd county cobra martial arts 9 hr billy b 1
Old coal temple on Water gap road 12 hr ELC 3
Papas & Beer Mexican bar and grill (Mar '14) 20 hr Unknown 19
Fire Sticks Sat Violamae 1

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages