Floyd County Jail
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
frustrated

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2011
I am just wondering if anyone out there has had trouble with the jailers in floyd county , do you know of anyone beaten by them? My son was beat so bad he ended up unconscious and in UK for five days before he came too. I am going to file a complaint and wondered if anyone had anything to add.
a friend

Paintsville, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2011
this kind of stuff happens all the time in the jail. but if he is still in there tell him not to say anything if they come to talk to him. or he will get it again. he needs to get out before he talks to the state about this. and everyone who know about this kind of stuff need to call the state thereselfs and file a complaint. but if we dont do it together it wont do any good. when they come to the jail to talk to you the guards are with them so you cant talk. and they know who they talk to so you are in trouble if you talk. yes floyd county jail is bad. and something needs to be done.
Sucks

Paintsville, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2011
Floyd Co. Jail is a very very bad place to be...
FRUSTRATED

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2011
a friend wrote:
this kind of stuff happens all the time in the jail. but if he is still in there tell him not to say anything if they come to talk to him. or he will get it again. he needs to get out before he talks to the state about this. and everyone who know about this kind of stuff need to call the state thereselfs and file a complaint. but if we dont do it together it wont do any good. when they come to the jail to talk to you the guards are with them so you cant talk. and they know who they talk to so you are in trouble if you talk. yes floyd county jail is bad. and something needs to be done.
They would nto let me see him sunday and I got a tad upset and mouthy , the big blonde that works there would nto cooperate or listen to me she just kept chewing her tobbaco and spitting in her little coffe cup and threated to call cops I told her dont bother I will go there right now and I did needless to say I saw my son an hour later but not before she told my 13 yr old grandson to tell his gramma to keep her shut and him too or bad things will happen.. what the hell man..
Friend

Paintsville, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2011
FRUSTRATED wrote:
<quoted text>
They would nto let me see him sunday and I got a tad upset and mouthy , the big blonde that works there would nto cooperate or listen to me she just kept chewing her tobbaco and spitting in her little coffe cup and threated to call cops I told her dont bother I will go there right now and I did needless to say I saw my son an hour later but not before she told my 13 yr old grandson to tell his gramma to keep her shut and him too or bad things will happen.. what the hell man..
I hope he is ok. I could not see my son this sunday eather. I wonder why. I know that is the only way they can make them be good. I heard we may not get to see them this weekend eather. you know that hurts us just as much or more then it dose them. It makes you wonder if there ok. I hope so.
yeah right

Pikeville, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2011
So sorry you didn't get to see your grandson in jail sunday. Let me guess drug related? No wait...... I could give a shit he couldn't have visitors!!! Maybe his neighbors can sleep a little easier knowing he's in jail. Spare us!!!!!
yeah right

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2011
grandson/son doesn't matter..... you get my point
Time_For_Answers

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2011
Grammmar Boy wrote:
I liked it while I was in there, the jailers would bring me drugs cause my mom would pay them to do it.
Nah you suked dik for them dont lie.
Time_For_Answers

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2011
These jails stories are really rockin my world.
its me

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2011
yeah right wrote:
So sorry you didn't get to see your grandson in jail sunday. Let me guess drug related? No wait...... I could give a shit he couldn't have visitors!!! Maybe his neighbors can sleep a little easier knowing he's in jail. Spare us!!!!!
the promblem with the jail is there are to many people in there they are sleeping on top of one another in there they are stepping on each other when they walk around, if they send some out of here or call an talk to the grovenor that every one voted in then if that dont work call the presadient he might work if they are black you know what i mean
yeah right

Pikeville, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2011
its me wrote:
<quoted text>the promblem with the jail is there are to many people in there they are sleeping on top of one another in there they are stepping on each other when they walk around, if they send some out of here or call an talk to the grovenor that every one voted in then if that dont work call the presadient he might work if they are black you know what i mean
.....one of the dumbest replies I have ever read on any topic. EVER. Kill yourself.
curious

Paintsville, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2011
frustrated wrote:
I am just wondering if anyone out there has had trouble with the jailers in floyd county , do you know of anyone beaten by them? My son was beat so bad he ended up unconscious and in UK for five days before he came too. I am going to file a complaint and wondered if anyone had anything to add.
What's his name?
FRUSTRATED

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2011
yeah right wrote:
wow what an insensitive jerk you are. Maybe you were high on pain pills when you wrote that but hey I wish you nothing but the best cause that statment shows what a low life you are.. so sorry your life is in the pits.. Ciao
FRUSTRATED

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Oct 21, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What's his name?
his name is Adam thats all you get people here are ruthless backstabbing people. Most dont care about themselves little own someone elses suffering. If you can help let me know I will give you my number thanks
FRUSTRATED

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2011
Time_For_Answers wrote:
These jails stories are really rockin my world.
punk
FRUSTRATED

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2011
its me wrote:
<quoted text>the promblem with the jail is there are to many people in there they are sleeping on top of one another in there they are stepping on each other when they walk around, if they send some out of here or call an talk to the grovenor that every one voted in then if that dont work call the presadient he might work if they are black you know what i mean
Thanks I did call the FBI and they are looking for corruption in floyd country jail..
lucky

Paintsville, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2011
FRUSTRATED wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I did call the FBI and they are looking for corruption in floyd country jail..
I hope they bust that place wide open. How is your son now? I hope he is doing good. I hope you got him out of there. If he is still in there he better be carful not to say anything to the FBI or who ever. If he tells them anything after they leave the guards will get him. that is why when they come around nobody talks
duddy

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2011
It's funny when ever someone post a question about the jail on this site they instantly get attacked! This type of story happens on a weekly basis. Death and beatings arte a common occurance at the jail. During the next election everyone should come together behind one NEW candidate and vote the old regime out! That is the only way things are going to get better!!!!
lucky

Paintsville, KY

#21 Oct 22, 2011
You know he could make it better by selling cards and games to the inmates. they have a basketball court. but no one ever get to use it. his employee wont take them out all they have is tv and eachother they need more books and thinkg to do. yes i know there in jail but put 10 dogs in the same cage and give them nothing to do they will fight. I would give them alot of books if they would take them. i'm sure familys would buy games if they would take them.Roger just dont want to do what is best for them. it's all about money.
FRUSTRATED

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Oct 24, 2011
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they bust that place wide open. How is your son now? I hope he is doing good. I hope you got him out of there. If he is still in there he better be carful not to say anything to the FBI or who ever. If he tells them anything after they leave the guards will get him. that is why when they come around nobody talks
I know and I am scared about it but those cops know I am watching and a force to be reconked with. I am a true redhead with attitude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prestonsburg Girls Basketball 2017/2018 25 min Dad 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,776
Charlie Hicks 2 hr Hush 47
Brett 2 hr tigger 9
Littles Car Lot 5 hr Billy 7
Zachary Kyle Castle 16 hr Boss man 2
Beauty Bar @ Martin 22 hr Yep 5

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages