xyz

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Has anyone had any problems with the quality of the food there?
ky lady

Paintsville, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2009
not at kfc ... but i did at Giovanni"s pizza read my thread
bsh

Kinston, NC

#3 Apr 2, 2009
xyz wrote:
Has anyone had any problems with the quality of the food there?
the only problem i have with it is the prices...wtf damn you can go take your family to steak house for the prices they have!
khjkghkhgfjkhjk

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 3, 2009
no i ate there today and i find the food to be ok =)
Mommyof2

Pikeville, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2009
I agree with bsh. Their prices are HORRIBLE!
HopeFul

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2009
Its usually way to greasy or not cooked enough still raw! Ive also got hair made into my biscuits b4 gross lol
uivtgyhjkm

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 13, 2009
Ive never had any problems with kfc, the owner is a very sweet lady and trys her hardest to keep a good resturant.
Tiffany

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2009
The owner is a Man for the Record.
It's a good place to eat, I've worked there.
Managment is shitty, all they do is sit on thier asses in the Office.
Steph

Kinston, NC

#10 Apr 22, 2009
Agree with Tiffany. When I worked there all they did was bitch and sit in the office. The food sucks now, they never get the orders correct.
jill jill

Aiken, SC

#11 Apr 22, 2009
I got 2 pieces of chicken with potato and slaw and small drink. over 8.00. never again. chinese 5.50. Ill get chicken at jerrys.
rokkit sintiss

United States

#13 May 7, 2009
seems like everthang n ther tase lik chikn. i watd 4 twente minats 4 mi berger an thin jus left. is that pernansed kafeftsee or kafcee. ben wundrn. haa luk at that rabet
Sherry

Salyersville, KY

#14 May 18, 2009
You can't eat there for all the people smoking all the time. Pay $10.00 for a meal and can't enjoy it for the smokers!!!
Persiphone

Lenore, WV

#15 May 18, 2009
Sherry wrote:
You can't eat there for all the people smoking all the time. Pay $10.00 for a meal and can't enjoy it for the smokers!!!
Maybe you could eat a cigarette
eww nasty

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2009
first off like alot of you said there prices are to high and another thing is they got a bunch of skanky high schoolers working there.
WhatsUp

Macon, GA

#17 Aug 30, 2009
Yeah, their chicken is slimy at times, not sure if it because it was undercooked or just sat in the grease too long. Either way, I haven't eaten there in a long time, not worth the price.
c c c prestonsburg ky

Williamson, WV

#18 Sep 1, 2009
i went there a couple weeks ago and the girl that waited on us was so messed up she actually feel asleep while taking our order i could believe it they had her on the front line she should be fired i will never eat there again
Mike

Lenore, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2011
c c c prestonsburg ky wrote:
i went there a couple weeks ago and the girl that waited on us was so messed up she actually feel asleep while taking our order i could believe it they had her on the front line she should be fired i will never eat there again
That girl who had fallin asleep on ya, her names Lisa Slone, thank God she doesnt work there anymore. I go to KFC almost everyday for lunch and she's come in with greasy hair with dandriff flakes falling, one time i gave her my credit card and she was trying to slide through the cash despense gap...Its crazy that they had her working ther AS A MANAGER! You'd think they'd atleast drug test em every now an agian... But if you go in there now all you have is thees high school girls texting or trying to fix there hair. But I gues that what them little restraunts are for to give teen's a job... Anyways I haven't seen any skanky teenage girl in there the only skanky female's are the older one's, and I wouldnt be complaining about them atleast their not grown adults with nuthing to do with their life.
lisa slone

Ivel, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That girl who had fallin asleep on ya, her names Lisa Slone, thank God she doesnt work there anymore. I go to KFC almost everyday for lunch and she's come in with greasy hair with dandriff flakes falling, one time i gave her my credit card and she was trying to slide through the cash despense gap...Its crazy that they had her working ther AS A MANAGER! You'd think they'd atleast drug test em every now an agian... But if you go in there now all you have is thees high school girls texting or trying to fix there hair. But I gues that what them little restraunts are for to gheir life.
Mike... let me give you a piece if my mind you dumbs**...
I have never fallen asleep while at work, besides I always worked the drive thru... I have NEVER had dandruff & my hair was never greasy... and why do they need to give a drug test? I don't dio drugs.... why is it hard to believe that I was mager? I work hard everyday and deserved to bw manager..... I think you a puss Mike, since you know so much about me, come to my house and THEN TELL MW WHAT YOU THINK TO MY FACE!!! IM PRETTY SURE THAT PPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT A GIRL NAMES Jessica, she the one who came in messed up and fell asleep while taking ordeal...honestly, it looks like you don't know ANYTHING about me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 10 min Jennifer Renee 2,291
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,179
Two Words (Nov '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,683
John Salisbury eklc 3 hr Not Fooled 26
Men wearing pantyhose (Mar '14) 6 hr tips 21
PHS basketball 6 hr Doughball 10
online court dockets? (Jul '12) 9 hr her 10
Anthony Gilliam aka Cathead (Aug '09) 13 hr amazon 44
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prestonsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prestonsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season