Is this hopefully and finally the end...

Is this hopefully and finally the end for Greg Stumbo?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Wildcat Blue 4 Ever

Henderson, KY

#1 Oct 2, 2010
I live in Lexington and my friends back home tell me theres a republican Williams that almost everyone is pulling for despite his party. If this is the case and he is a better candidate then I say good job Floyd County for actually voting for the best man for the job, even though I don't know him. I do know what Stumbo has done for my hometown and thats nothing but fatten his and his buddies pockets. I would vote for anyone but him if I lived there.
get your head outta your

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2010
Wildcat Blue 4 Ever wrote:
I live in Lexington and my friends back home tell me theres a republican Williams that almost everyone is pulling for despite his party. If this is the case and he is a better candidate then I say good job Floyd County for actually voting for the best man for the job, even though I don't know him. I do know what Stumbo has done for my hometown and thats nothing but fatten his and his buddies pockets. I would vote for anyone but him if I lived there.
Do you not read the news paper or watch the news. ask someone there if they will tell you who williams is running aginst.
blackcats

Corbin, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
greg is my cousin....queers
news

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 2, 2010
get your head outta your wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not read the news paper or watch the news. ask someone there if they will tell you who williams is running aginst.
Does greg have an opponent? If so he must be a shallow candidate never hear a peep out of him.
Greg

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2010
Bless his heart!!! I wouldn't want to be him and have his job! Too much at stake and the money couldn't be worth it.
Riight

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 2, 2010
news wrote:
<quoted text>Does greg have an opponent? If so he must be a shallow candidate never hear a peep out of him.
Greg, has no one running against him, it is just talk by his enemies. Anyone knows that if he had an opponent you would have seen evidence of his works. Election is nealy up on us. I wish people would not start rumors like that.
jack

Mayking, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Good man.
correct

Logan, WV

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Riight wrote:
<quoted text>Greg, has no one running against him, it is just talk by his enemies. Anyone knows that if he had an opponent you would have seen evidence of his works. Election is nealy up on us. I wish people would not start rumors like that.
People like to start big tells, even the poster said he heard it in lexington, greg only needs his own vote, no one running against greg

“play some floyd”

Since: Sep 10

floyd county

#9 Oct 4, 2010
correct wrote:
<quoted text>People like to start big tells, even the poster said he heard it in lexington, greg only needs his own vote, no one running against greg
tales
both

Logan, WV

#10 Oct 5, 2010
wipey wrote:
<quoted text>
tales
yep all tells AND TAILS AND TALES

“play some floyd”

Since: Sep 10

floyd county

#11 Oct 5, 2010
both wrote:
<quoted text>yep all tells AND TAILS AND TALES
lol
MeInPburg

Logan, WV

#12 Oct 6, 2010
Wildcat Blue 4 Ever wrote:
LOL! It wouldn't matter if he had anyone running against him or not, he would still win, especially if they're a Republican. He's been great for our county and, obviously, he colleagues in Frankfort think he's pretty great, too, since they voted him in as speaker of the house.
just

Pikeville, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2010
MeInPburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It wouldn't matter if he had anyone running against him or not, he would still win, especially if they're a Republican. He's been great for our county and, obviously, he colleagues in Frankfort think he's pretty great, too, since they voted him in as speaker of the house.
thats david williams, he and richie farmer are running agaist beshear for gov.
Helloooo

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Greg Stumbo, Paul Hunt Thompson, Conway, Bill Clinton. Come join in Palin and change parties. lol
Lets re-name town China coal fields. Change county from floyd to Mexicona. All winners!!
famleegal

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2011
doent he work for lenard lawson ,the guy who the feds were look into for wrong doing in state bidding contracts of roads or something??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want to buy dirty used straight guys underwear. (Dec '14) 3 min chubbypussies 74
Trying to get Marla Thompsons cell number 25 min Number 3
Jami Wright (curly hair) (Jun '09) 38 min Megan Leann 11
Ronnie Joe Endicott And The Other Wild Women 2 hr Candy 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 143,193
tiffany goble 2 hr Have a good day 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr lilly 725
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages