beware

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2012
muslims are insane. a few years ago 3 doctors attempted to blow up london's heathrow airport.people of pburg, the moslems have built an islamic mosque in your city. you need to watch them closely. their prophet was a child molester and murderer.
GIJOE

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Whats a Moslem? Do you think they will target wal-mart or the flea market? Ignorant hillturd.
beware

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
well. i guess those werent moslems who attacked our embassies and killed our ambassador. they killed 4.we should kill 400 of those satanic backward pukes. they cant stand it because their prophet was a pedophile and murderer,they go nuts when truth is presented.
THEORIGINAL

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2012
beware wrote:
well. i guess those werent moslems who attacked our embassies and killed our ambassador. they killed 4.we should kill 400 of those satanic backward pukes. they cant stand it because their prophet was a pedophile and murderer,they go nuts when truth is presented.
Maybe you should sign up for the military if you feel so strongly. I am sure they will give you a chance. That is Libya not Floyd County dummy. Also you dont sound very Christian. Maybe we should run you off with them.
beware

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2012
i have served against those people,and i use that term loosely. ur an idiot if you think they ant/wont attack you in floyd cty given a chance
THEORIGINAL

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2012
beware wrote:
i have served against those people,and i use that term loosely. ur an idiot if you think they ant/wont attack you in floyd cty given a chance
When did you serve and in what? I would venture to say you are a bigger nut job than the Muslims in Floyd county. Muslim extremist would strike anywhere given the chance but I doubt FLoyd co is on thier list. You are just trying to stir a pot. If you had actually served and done so in any kind of capacity where you interacted with people than you would know this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd County Schools Superintendent Search Comm... 5 min Avery 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Cczar 170,015
County Judge Election 2 hr WTH 33
Big night for Prestonsburg Football 4 hr Blue_Bird96 26
Clinton Thomas Mon Hodgey 19
kesha jervis walkin in the road in cow creek Mon Steps 8
Chris Jervis Mon Stut 2

Prestonsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prestonsburg Mortgages