Prestonsburg townhouses./apartment rentals!!

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Needing help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

I am looking to move to Prestonsburg in the next few weeks to come. I would love to know where the nicer places are! I need something really nice but not too expensive...I've heard names float around like B&O, Quicksilver townhouses, Park Place Limited...I have no clue about any of these...some help or insight would be greatly appreciated!!
wish i could help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

don't u know? ppl don't want to use this site for a good reason. they just want to b.s. and talk about people...somebody help this person out. i've heard quicksilver is nice but i don't about any other places. what about the ones by adams middle school?
Helpful

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Avoid B&O. They walk in unannounced and I know of one instance where a woman was taking a bath in one and a worker came in unannounced.
bigun

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

yea i need a place to live for sure
needing help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

what rental company offers the nicest townhouses?
Nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Pennington Townhouses are very nice beside Hillbilly Pizza
needing help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

where is hillbilly pizza? have ne contact info on the place?
MissKitty99

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

How much are the Pennington Townhouses?
Need a place too

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

I need a contact phone number for Pennington Townhouses. 1 bedroom needed ASAP!
Connie1969

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Hey, I'm looking 4 a place 2 rent also. In the P-Burg area would be nice. Anybody know of a 2 or 3 b.room? Does anyone know about the townhouses in Lancer, close 2 Adams Middle School? Like how much monthly, any small pets allowed, and who 2 contact? Any help would b greatly appreciated, Thanks.
needing help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Well, I called today about the townhouses in Lancer. If you are talking about the new, really nice ones with dark brick, then they are $790.00 a month, utilities not included. That was the open one that I checked on. I hear they run all the way to 1,000.00!!! Granted, they are 3 stories, but that is just ridiculous. Does anyone know how to contact the people that run Quicksilver Townhouses? They look super nice, but the numbers on the sign are all disconnected.I keep hearing Park Place Townhouses Limited thrown around? Where/What are those? What about Regency Park? I've also heard of some near Highlands. Any info on those? What about the apartments in Lancer that are across from the cemetery by The Layne House? I also heard of some places on University Drive. Any info?
to good to be true

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

park place apt arent to bad they start at 309 a month 1st month rent free but u have to pay ur deposit up front they have 2 bedroom but not allowed pets
needing help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

where are park places townhouses?
Already here

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

I suggest Quiksilver. Reasonable, tasteful, quality built, and very clean. If you're relocating, seeking a nice place, give them a call. You'll probably get on a waiting list, but they WILL call you back when there is an opening.
looking

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

I will be moving there in a couple of weeks. I have to small children and I would like to find a house but I dont know anything about this place. Can anyone help? My husband works at the mexican rest over there and I am still here in somerset ky. Hope to get moved over there in 2 weeks.
wanting a place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Already here wrote:
I suggest Quiksilver. Reasonable, tasteful, quality built, and very clean. If you're relocating, seeking a nice place, give them a call. You'll probably get on a waiting list, but they WILL call you back when there is an opening.
Who do I contact about Quicksilver? How do I contact them? I have been searching for months and months...I often drive through there, but the numbers on the signs are all outdated and disconnected. Some contact info would be appreciated greatly.
Already here

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

If you have a personal email, I will forward info. I'd rather not post information here.
needing info

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Already here, can you email me that info for quicksilver?
too tall

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

lOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT IN PRESTONSBURG AREA IMMEDIATELY. EMAIL INFO TO dmollette@live.com
too tall

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Nice wrote:
Pennington Townhouses are very nice beside Hillbilly Pizza
how do i get in touch with Pennington Townhouses need a place to rent ASAP...email me info at dmollette@live.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Prestonsburg Forum right now

Search the Prestonsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
song title game (Jan '11) 16 min Dream Crystal 2,665
Is Mike Pennington still running 20 min Sad for Floyd Co 25
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Jay 139,100
Best Tanning in pburg 4 hr Curious 1
Stevie Little has gone to drug rehab how many t... 5 hr Wonder 8
vote buying 5 hr true true 5
•••
•••