agree

United States

#90 Mar 31, 2010
someonewhoknows wrote:
<quoted text>He is cheating on you with his ex. Every friday or sunday bitch. Do you think he will ever quit caring about his ex and seeing his ex? I dont think so. That has went on every time they have split up and he started seeing other people and it will continue to happen but your to fucking stupid to see it bitch. Once a cheater always a cheater.
AMEN
Rav Cooley

Pikeville, KY

#91 Mar 31, 2010
Kari wrote:
Not sure of his name but he drives a Cooley Medical Rav 4. Always dresses nice and very polite(he actually opened a door for me). Is he married?
That would be John, he's divorced and looking.
just saying

Melvin, KY

#92 Mar 31, 2010
are you guys judging these guys on popalarity or have you seen ever guy in floyd county???in my opinion sherman johnson is the best looking guy in floyd county ...check him out on myspace his screen name is m@fi@w@rs
Love doctor

Danville, KY

#93 Apr 1, 2010
Dr. Ryan Maynard. I haven't seen a hotter man in a long time. And he is divorced now I hear.
hands down

Stanton, KY

#94 Apr 2, 2010
Brent Graden, yum! and he has a runners body which makes him even better.:)
want him

Inez, KY

#95 Apr 2, 2010
J C that works for the co.rd.dept.Hes a BIG strong man! omg!YES! and hes so nice. definately him.
sleepy boredness

Winchester, KY

#96 Apr 2, 2010
ERIC C. CONN baby ;) HAHAHAHA
yeeaa

Canton, OH

#97 Apr 2, 2010
blake necessary
melissa

Pikeville, KY

#98 Apr 3, 2010
Wicker Bil Blackburn is the hottest man in floyd co. and every other county for that matter.That's why I married him. And hes the hardest working man I've ever meet, he can work circles around any man in Floyd Co., which isnt saying a whole lot considering most men in floyd co are to fucking lazy to work...Hes the only man I Know that isnt scared to get his hands dirty and put in 14 hours a dayworking his ass off while most of the men living here are sitting at home waiting for their checks and foodstamps. Wicker Bill is the sexet man in Floyd co. by far....
eyesforyou

Logan, WV

#99 Apr 4, 2010
keith bartley would be first, blue baby marcum randy at pro fitness hmmmm hott!!!
Sabrina

Winchester, KY

#100 Apr 4, 2010
See Rob, I told you I would have him move those cars for you for your other girlfriend and her hubby. My hubby will do anything for me, I am his doublewide queen and he is my BEOITCH and he likes it. I tell him about all my cheating and he wants me to do it more so he can show me how much I mean to him. He always puts me first no matter what happens or what I ever do to him. He is my dumb puupy dog love, ignorant as heck but would lay his life down all for pretty little me! Ouch ! I knwo it hurts you other ladies I am so beautiful. I know you drive to Abbott just to wish you were as beautiful as me. Sorry , you do not have a chance, not gonna happen , EVER!
Liz

Winchester, KY

#101 Apr 4, 2010
melissa wrote:
Wicker Bil Blackburn is the hottest man in floyd co. and every other county for that matter.That's why I married him. And hes the hardest working man I've ever meet, he can work circles around any man in Floyd Co., which isnt saying a whole lot considering most men in floyd co are to fucking lazy to work...Hes the only man I Know that isnt scared to get his hands dirty and put in 14 hours a dayworking his ass off while most of the men living here are sitting at home waiting for their checks and foodstamps. Wicker Bill is the sexet man in Floyd co. by far....
your joking right LMFAO
smartlady

Murfreesboro, TN

#102 Apr 4, 2010
Well I have to say WALLACE CALHOUN, Dave's brother, is the sexiest man in KY!!! Forget Prestonsburg, he has the vote in all of KY!!!
its sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#103 Apr 4, 2010
its sad the this is one of the top threads.

wow, prestosnburg, wow.
hottie

Williamson, WV

#104 Apr 5, 2010
Jim Bailey, he is hot, i see him picking up cans all the time.
eeeeeeeeew

Inez, KY

#105 Apr 5, 2010
melissa wrote:
Ok Melissa honey... It says the hottest man. Did Wicker Bill get him some teeth or something? He looks sickly..Very sickly!!! Thats what abusing pills will get ya! I don't get it? And as far as him being the hardest worker you've ever seen???? Well..... I guess you just havent seen much..
HA HA

Weeksbury, KY

#106 Feb 24, 2013
Liz wrote:
<quoted text> your joking right LMFAO
he used to be a good looking guy when he was in grade/high school. Then I saw him a few years ago, I didn't know who the poor feller was. not a tooth in his head.
lol

Paris, KY

#107 Feb 24, 2013
chaddydaddy
My Opinion

Sitka, KY

#108 Feb 24, 2013
Sheridan Martin
HOT

Virgie, KY

#109 Feb 24, 2013
I think Tommy Gearheart is the BOMB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Independent 5,041
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min mudfoot 153,602
hurt 52 min truth 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 131,035
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 2,123
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 8 hr Jennifer Renee 4,013
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 9 hr Jennifer Renee 1,947
•••
•••

Prestonsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••