nobody

Louisa, KY

#24 Feb 6, 2010
Taken wrote:
Ronnie Joe Endicott IS the sexiest man an the hottest man walking around in floyd county
ha tina have you had your eyes checked lately? he's a low down sob for putting his 4year old daug out and sticking his nose up your ass.you better take care of your own 4 kids or is it going to be 5.iwould say there will be another DNA done
Want_it

Pikeville, KY

#25 Feb 8, 2010
Ty Lindon
too funny

Logan, WV

#26 Feb 8, 2010
my husband, plus he has a big pecker.
BADGE BUNNY

Pikeville, KY

#27 Feb 8, 2010
I think Tommy Gearheart is one hotttt man. The way he wears that uniform just gets me hot!!!!! He can cuff me and stuff me!!!!!
Hot for Mark

United States

#28 Feb 8, 2010
I think Mark Crider is and i will probably have to open up a can on somebody to get that one...
truth

Harold, KY

#29 Feb 8, 2010
I know wrote:
DR. Phillip P. Crace aka....DR.PHIL he's so cute,great smile
oh my god i think jody johnson is so good looking he is my doctor but he is married and i have boy friend to that i love .he is a nice guy i like him as my doctor.
peevee

Lexington, KY

#30 Feb 8, 2010
People call hm Chief. He's very tall a little skinny but very long sexy hair. He may be somewhat older than some of you arebut he is very nice to look at. There is a problem though no truth comes from his mouth and he is cruel with his deceit. If you know him respond. Maybe you have the answer as to Why?
MarksBaby

Macon, GA

#31 Feb 9, 2010
Hot for Mark wrote:
I think Mark Crider is and i will probably have to open up a can on somebody to get that one...
He's mine!!! Get out your can opener you'll need it, and no i'm not Mary.
long haired scum

Kermit, WV

#32 Feb 9, 2010
peevee wrote:
People call hm Chief. He's very tall a little skinny but very long sexy hair. He may be somewhat older than some of you arebut he is very nice to look at. There is a problem though no truth comes from his mouth and he is cruel with his deceit. If you know him respond. Maybe you have the answer as to Why?
Yeah, I know him . He's a low life piece of scum. He was dating a woman I know, she got breast cancer and left after she was being told how much he loved her and wanted to get married and blah blah blah!! The very next day he was at KFC hitting on a girl half his age telling her how he hadn't been with nobody in a long time because it has to be someone "special"... What a joke!! This man is sickening!! Ladies beware!! He thinks he's GODs gift . He's a pathetic joke who needs his a$$ kicked if you ask me....
peevee

United States

#33 Feb 9, 2010
long haired scum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know him . He's a low life piece of scum. He was dating a woman I know, she got breast cancer and left after she was being told how much he loved her and wanted to get married and blah blah blah!! The very next day he was at KFC hitting on a girl half his age telling her how he hadn't been with nobody in a long time because it has to be someone "special"... What a joke!! This man is sickening!! Ladies beware!! He thinks he's GODs gift . He's a pathetic joke who needs his a$$ kicked if you ask me....
Thank you for your reply. I know of 4 other women in my place of work that have fell prey to this guy and yes he tells them all this and he says he wants to marry them. He plays the game of saying he wants to marry. This must just be his line. He chooses women who are down on their lives and sinks them into lower levels. I guess she told him she loved him. He feels trapped at this point and has to get out because if he gets close he wouldn't be able to screw over someone else. I am so gratful for your reply because it gives me courage to go on and say he can play with himself. God I wish sometimes I wasn't so gulible. Tell your friend I'm sorry. Like me she will probably never forget.
Watching Mark

United States

#34 Feb 11, 2010
MarksBaby wrote:
<quoted text>He's mine!!! Get out your can opener you'll need it, and no i'm not Mary.
So you are the one he has been meeting on the sly.Damn about the time i think i have a chance you blowed it. I bet your the one i saw in a certain secluded area with him.And yes you were blowinfg it .
MarksBaby

Irvine, KY

#35 Feb 12, 2010
Watching Mark wrote:
<quoted text>So you are the one he has been meeting on the sly.Damn about the time i think i have a chance you blowed it. I bet your the one i saw in a certain secluded area with him.And yes you were blowinfg it .
Jealous!
Music Lover

Winchester, KY

#36 Feb 12, 2010
I think Kenny Music is the hottest man in Floyd County!!!!!!!!!
Tina Baril

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Feb 12, 2010
I tink my man is the hottest an sexiest man in floyd county ronnie joe endicott
Just Sayin

Winchester, KY

#40 Feb 13, 2010
Music Lover wrote:
I think Kenny Music is the hottest man in Floyd County!!!!!!!!!
You're kidding, right?
Poker Face

Lenore, WV

#41 Feb 13, 2010
dumb wrote:
brent graden, and doc marshall. both studs
I wish you people would leave me alone
Yepp

Winchester, KY

#42 Feb 13, 2010
who is wrote:
Okay, who is the best looking man in Floyd County, and what does he have going for him? BE HONEST.
Yepp
Yepp

Winchester, KY

#43 Feb 13, 2010
dumb wrote:
brent graden, and doc marshall. both studs
Yepp
Pixietrixie

Salyersville, KY

#44 Feb 13, 2010
Absolutely it is Bobby Comstock of Martin. He's a honey love.
Poker Face

Herndon, VA

#45 Feb 13, 2010
dumb wrote:
chuck makes my teeth sweat!!! but doc marshall gives me this little tingling sensation when he looks at me and shakes my hand. and well poor brent i think he is a cutie but when ur wife has seen more cootier than u have its time to worry.
This guy is really starting to worry me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAYNE HOUSE - need help 2 hr Drug free 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr SNYB 131,545
Best Food in P burg? 3 hr Fine Foods 10
House Dems unveil agenda for 2015 session 3 hr The Bear777 12
Blackcats Football (Nov '13) 4 hr floydcountypatriot 14
Haunted Places in Floyd County? (Aug '09) 7 hr American 75
Frank Collins robin lafferty ? 23 hr I wonder 1
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg People Search