The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
18,121 - 18,140 of 18,579 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
For years I have been warning people that if you`re looking for a place to live, renting an apartment or buying a home, you want to make sure that you don`t live in a community with section 8 housing. For the most part if you live around section 8 folks you will be living in a community where single motherhood and illegitimate pregnancies are celebrated while the work ethic is not. Trust me folks, those 300 pound tattooed broodmares on the welfare do not make good neighbors. Their greatest success in their lives so far was getting knocked up and having little thugs they could not afford. Their main objective in life is to see just how much of their sorry existence can be paid for by the taxpayers.
Depending on your job, living groid-free may not be as difficult as one may think. Pick a place in the US where you want to live (that's close to family members, if you wish). Check demographics of that area. Wikipedia may be good, but it's not always up-to-date. Go to this website:

http://www.zip-codes.com/search.asp...

Scroll down to where the US states/territories are. Select a state and pick a town from there. It should tell you the demographics of the place.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v1rAGORFa3I
I guess killing a 3 month old baby girl is funny to you Sambo? And you wonder why all the races in the world hate your kind....Blacks like you Sambo will never amount to anything worthwhile in life and you single handedly continue to perpetuate the typical stereotype of a groid behavior, congrats on a job well done. You're not educated enough to post anything in your own words other than a one sentence rebuttal, so continue to post link thinking people are actually watching because you're not capable of articulating in a coherent retort. Aint my post black momma, aint my post. Do you understand? Well do you......5372
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Open fire on woman and her children.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess killing a 3 month old baby girl is funny to you Sambo? And you wonder why all the races in the world hate your kind....Blacks like you Sambo will never amount to anything worthwhile in life and you single handedly continue to perpetuate the typical stereotype of a groid behavior, congrats on a job well done. You're not educated enough to post anything in your own words other than a one sentence rebuttal, so continue to post link thinking people are actually watching because you're not capable of articulating in a coherent retort. Aint my post black momma, aint my post. Do you understand? Well do you......5372
Not very original yourself twenty different posted names.Other than being completely racists to your very core, what do you bring to the conversation ? And I dare you to answer with out being a racist bigot.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CPY-TvJFl2s
Open fire on woman and her children.
Whoever called you stupid and a stereotypical black is spot on. If any of you see this post, please do check out the video link, he left: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

This loser is defending that sheboon for being a stupid, selfish black sow and running away from the cops.

SHE BROKE THE LAW! WHEN YOU ARE PULLED OVER, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASSAULT THE COP, GIVE HIM A HARD TIME, OR RUN AWAY!

Seriously, if all blacks think the way you do Samuel, your race be the FIRST to go extinct.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very original yourself twenty different posted names.Other than being completely racists to your very core, what do you bring to the conversation ? And I dare you to answer with out being a racist bigot.
OK Samuel,
I will answer without being a racist bigot not that I've been racist.....This is what I bring to the conversation friend, the truth. Never have I posted anything that wasn't backed up or collaborative. Unlike you Samuel you have never posted or will ever post anything on your own merits.

I give credit to Kallark far more than he thinks. He will make an articulate argument even if he claims not to be bias. Unlike you friend, you expect the world to bow down to you just like the vast majority of black leaders. If you disagree with the black agenda you're labeled a racist.

Blacks are killing each other at alarming rate ie Chicago and elsewhere and not one word from the mainstream black leaders. Yet when a black person is killed by a non white blacks riot and burned down your own backyards.

So what do I bring to the table? The truth, I will continue to point out black hypocrisy. Now the question is, what do you bring to the table? I will be waiting.

Let me make a preemptive objection Samuel. Please don't respond by saying this conversation is a foregone conclusion as you have in the past.

Please don't post a youtube link for a rebuttal.

Please don't plagiarize someone's quote without given that person credit.

Please if you have any credibility then bring it, I will be waiting for your response.......and Im sure everyone else is waiting too.......
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever called you stupid and a stereotypical black is spot on. If any of you see this post, please do check out the video link, he left: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
This loser is defending that sheboon for being a stupid, selfish black sow and running away from the cops.
SHE BROKE THE LAW! WHEN YOU ARE PULLED OVER, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASSAULT THE COP, GIVE HIM A HARD TIME, OR RUN AWAY!
Seriously, if all blacks think the way you do Samuel, your race be the FIRST to go extinct.
What Sambo is saying is blacks are above the law and do not have to obey the laws of the land. Not only did she put herself in danger, she put the public safety and her children in danger by fleeing. As a retired cop, I will say the officer let the situation spin out of control.

When it was obvious she was resisting and refusing to sign the citation, he should have immediately arrested her when she was out of the vehicle. He was a young officer and thought he could outsmart her. I guarantee he won't make that mistake again,,,,

Back to Sambo's logic. This is typical black mentality, no personal responsibility for their actions or the lack of. Lets blame everyone else for being racist not to the fact that the person broke the law......Black hypocrisy....
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What Sambo is saying is blacks are above the law and do not have to obey the laws of the land. Not only did she put herself in danger, she put the public safety and her children in danger by fleeing. As a retired cop, I will say the officer let the situation spin out of control.
When it was obvious she was resisting and refusing to sign the citation, he should have immediately arrested her when she was out of the vehicle. He was a young officer and thought he could outsmart her. I guarantee he won't make that mistake again,,,,
Back to Sambo's logic. This is typical black mentality, no personal responsibility for their actions or the lack of. Lets blame everyone else for being racist not to the fact that the person broke the law......Black hypocrisy....
I totally agree 100%. When he showed that video, obviously his pea brain did not (and cannot) gather that she's in the wrong. His logic just makes me laugh. And I guess he wants to bring up the fact that there were children in the car. Sorry, but he's barking up the wrong tree, there. They are little chimps, not human children. They are used to fights, chimpouts, cRap music, attacks, and shootings. It's part of "they culcha", which is embedded into their DNA. If they were shot and were taken out, that would be one less breeding factory or jailbird us tax payers will have to support in the future. I mean look at how ghetto the mammy and teenaper brother are. Those keeids are also ghetto and will be losers adults too. Sorry, but you can't tug on my heartstrings there. Because I have no feelings for lawbreakers, troublemakers and ghetto trash.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>I found something, A small town 3,947 population, 1,586 households. 97.26% white 1.25% Hispanic. median income $36.678. the closest big city is 1 hr south, a fair sized city 45 min. west. I checked the crime stats for last week, 1 DUI, 2 disturbing the peace. not a day- all week. last month they had a drug bust. I will be checking this town out.
There are lots of groid-free places in the US. When you get to a town you like, go to this link:

http://www.realtor.com/

Enter the town and state and see if they are selling property there. I've found that even in some nigfree areas, the homes are not that expensive. Good luck.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Lol Racist logic, the true spirit of this thread was not meant for your rants against black people.

In fact most city on the list are nice places like name of the thread suggested. Your go to native is only used to push your agenda.

I'm here to disrupted your agenda that you feel so passionate about.

Crime is relative to the community one belongs to.
The prapganda you push about crime only serves to promote your word view of white supremacy.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

FBI Statistics on crime count Latinos as White.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Lol Racist logic, the true spirit of this thread was not meant for your rants against black people.
In fact most city on the list are nice places like name of the thread suggested. Your go to native is only used to push your agenda.
I'm here to disrupted your agenda that you feel so passionate about.
Crime is relative to the community one belongs to.
The prapganda you push about crime only serves to promote your word view of white supremacy.
You wasted everybody's time with this black hypocrisy that absolutely made no sense whatsoever. For instance, you was quoted saying, "the true spirit of this thread was not meant for YOUR rants against WHITE people". Do you understand? Well do you...... I'm through with you Samuel. I've have better things to do than to debate a black mental midget. You're dismissed racist bigot.....LOSER! 5372
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fast forward to 8:05
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted everybody's time with this black hypocrisy that absolutely made no sense whatsoever. For instance, you was quoted saying, "the true spirit of this thread was not meant for YOUR rants against WHITE people". Do you understand? Well do you...... I'm through with you Samuel. I've have better things to do than to debate a black mental midget. You're dismissed racist bigot.....LOSER! 5372
Tears of the racist bigot are liken to honeysuckle nectar :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

The new racism.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>I resemble this post and furthermore my mother real name Mammy Sammy not Mammy Sambo because my real mammy know how much I hate being call Sambo cause that be racist and bigotry and I hate white people and that not being a racist and bigotry cause I am black not white and only white folk are racist and bigotry not black folk cause black people are allowed to hate white people and that not racist or bigotted only white people is because black people have a right to be racisissists and bigots not white people because this nigot aint no bigot can you digot and that a rap and I aint no sap cause I got a cap on my lap and thats beebop not flip flop and I am Samuel not Sambo and my mammy is Sammy Mammy Sammy so call my mammy Sammy Mammy Sammy don't you wanna hear me Mammy Sammy?
Not that funny, you should make sure your proxy is Tennessee that would make it more believable when you impersonate me. Nice try anyone :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lFhzMKG2BHQ
The new racism.
I'm not denying anything. As for other humans, I really don't have problems with them, personally. Negroes are not human. So I can't be a racist.

I'm a speciesist, not a racist.

But if it makes you feel better calling me racist, I could care less. I do not fear the "dreaded R-word". I take away the power of that word, simply by not giving a s****.
Aryan Barbarian

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tears of the racist bigot are liken to honeysuckle nectar :-)
Tears of the black racist Sambo are liken to sheete stains in a outhouse.:( What dat be smelling like Sambo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Presidential Hills Discussions

Search the Presidential Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 2 hr WorldWatchDetroit TueLIVE 1,020
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) 21 hr Steve B 11
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Jul 25 SaraSoCal 6
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 24 OS Resident 1,964
Looking for information.. Jul 22 stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 21 Von M 134
Jackson man charged in September fire (Nov '09) Jan '10 HILL BOY 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Presidential Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••