Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackso...

Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

There are 263 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mj Lives

United States

#271 Oct 6, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin has expanded his horizons beyond the scope of Michael Jackson's very limited abilities of talent in the pop world. In the future you will see his fan base grow as he continues to explore brand new visions in pop musical art and entertainment.
Go and Wash your face!!!!
Stop daydreaming!!!! No one can Replace Mj!!!! He is, was and will be the BIGGEST superstar of all time...
JB is just a child who copies MJ all the time... Nonsense JB lovers...
Mj Lives

United States

#272 Oct 6, 2013
/kattar.saand
Mj Lives

United States

#273 Oct 6, 2013
Wacko was a drug addict wrote:
King of flop-mj is over. He's no where to be heard. No on any music chart and floons have no taste. The wacko estate isn't pulling in any sales. The rise and fall of a dead pedo. What happened to all these fans mjloser4life claims there are? <crickets>
Hey you brainless Creature,,,
Had your Madness controlling pills today???-_-?
Read it Aloud -"MICHAEL JACKSON WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF POP. JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOTHING AS COMPARED TO MJ... TRUST ME, ONLY.A FOOL CAN COMPARE JB WITH MJ..."
LMFAO

Yuen Long, Hong Kong

#274 Oct 20, 2013
Jackson's estate could find ways to pull in sales, like another un released recordings, but unfortunately the estate dosen't earn big from sales and instead earns bigs from other things that MJ cleverly left for the estate which would keep steady revenue coming in, for example Sony/ATV catologue and MJ One show and Immortal show, Michael's earnings will slow down but that time is when Bieber is a grandpa and his Children have Grandchildren but then he will still be earning bout 30mil a year form Sony/ATV and MJ ONE which are perpanent Revenue, and people saying JB is king of pop are not because they are fans of Bieber but are actually just haters of Michael.. obviously and maybe they themselves hate bieber as well
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#275 Oct 20, 2013
Michael Jackson the only king of music and entetainment.

We Love you Michael Jackson
bella

Croydon, UK

#276 Nov 9, 2013
octo wrote:
They both suck.
What happened to real rock stars?
Music went down hill with the recording industry.
All crap and no talent hacks.
Pure garbage.
you suck mjs a gd dancer and singer u must be talkin bout urself about they suck u must be the one who sucks
bella

Croydon, UK

#277 Nov 9, 2013
Mj Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you brainless Creature,,,
Had your Madness controlling pills today???-_-?
Read it Aloud -"MICHAEL JACKSON WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF POP. JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOTHING AS COMPARED TO MJ... TRUST ME, ONLY.A FOOL CAN COMPARE JB WITH MJ..."
true mj was never a pedo stupid fool he liked kids but not in a sexual way dumbo flippin thick idiot get ur facts straight.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#278 Nov 10, 2013
Never! Justin always says that Michael Jackson is the best and always will.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#279 Nov 10, 2013
Who is justin bieber ?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#280 Nov 10, 2013
bella wrote:
<quoted text> true mj was never a pedo stupid fool he liked kids but not in a sexual way dumbo flippin thick idiot get ur facts straight.
Wake up bella !!wacko was a pedophile,you stoopid floon of my arse.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#281 Nov 10, 2013
bella wrote:
<quoted text>you suck mjs a gd dancer and singer u must be talkin bout urself about they suck u must be the one who sucks
Singer ????Bwahahahaha !!! he always mimed on stage and his musicians always holding guitars without strings you stoopid fllon of my arse.

wake up bella !
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#282 Nov 10, 2013
zepforever wrote:
Who is justin bieber ?
Justin Beiber is a small turd who acts like he is a tough guy behind his huge bodyguards. If you were inclined to fight a small turd like that, you would have to fight his bodyguards first. If you could fight through those huge guys, would you have enough breath left to chase him as he was running away? I keep waiting for people to realize that Dustin Beaver has no talent, and would still be an unknown if Usher hadn't promoted him.
l want you back Michael

UK

#283 Nov 10, 2013
I wouldnt worry much about Zepp forever.his age is showing.he must be sad to like losers
Like Led zepplin and robert plant.if you dont know who they are there oldies from 60s /70sI zepp
Forever better go back to his own loser forum
And Just leave Michael alone. Seeing his there only fan there crying out to have them back

Not only is MJ the hottest man on the planet
Michael Jackson is a genius;living Legend
And a megastar.nobody else can even walk in his shoes theres only one Michael
What a powerful voice MJ has and what a showman; and Incredible dancer.who better to have as a role model then Michael,who better to look up to.Mikes just an Inspiration
And a hero.just a nice guy and the sweetest person
And a true humanitaian.Michael Jackson is the true king. The king of pop,rock,soul. And the king of entertainment.and we all think the world of him

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#284 Nov 10, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
I wouldnt worry much about Zepp forever.his age is showing.he must be sad to like losers
Like Led zepplin and robert plant.if you dont know who they are there oldies from 60s /70sI zepp
Forever better go back to his own loser forum
And Just leave Michael alone. Seeing his there only fan there crying out to have them back
Not only is MJ the hottest man on the planet
Michael Jackson is a genius;living Legend
And a megastar.nobody else can even walk in his shoes theres only one Michael
What a powerful voice MJ has and what a showman; and Incredible dancer.who better to have as a role model then Michael,who better to look up to.Mikes just an Inspiration
And a hero.just a nice guy and the sweetest person
And a true humanitaian.Michael Jackson is the true king. The king of pop,rock,soul. And the king of entertainment.and we all think the world of him
Emmergency we have a serious case around here !!
Michael Jackson Fan

Den Haag, Netherlands

#285 Nov 12, 2013
No one is going to be the new king of pop.
It was Elizabeth Taylor who called Michael Jackson The King Of Pop Rock and Soul, and that's Michael's nickname. You can't change the King Of Pop to something like:'THERE'S A NEW KING OF POP!'
You can't steal someones nickname, it's stupid.
Michael is The King Of Pop Rock and Soul
bella

Croydon, UK

#286 Nov 22, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Emmergency we have a serious case around here !!
i like mj and jb but i think mjs better so u can stfu zepforver go jump off a cliff lol. oh btw wake up zepforver!
bella

Croydon, UK

#287 Nov 22, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up bella !!wacko was a pedophile,you stoopid floon of my arse.
shut up u need to get ur facts straight ur a pedo lol stupid fool get ur facts straight mj liked kids but not in a sexual way go hate on yourself.
bella

Croydon, UK

#288 Nov 22, 2013
Michael Jackson Fan wrote:
No one is going to be the new king of pop.
It was Elizabeth Taylor who called Michael Jackson The King Of Pop Rock and Soul, and that's Michael's nickname. You can't change the King Of Pop to something like:'THERE'S A NEW KING OF POP!'
You can't steal someones nickname, it's stupid.
Michael is The King Of Pop Rock and Soul
yep i agree with u.)
bella

Croydon, UK

#289 Nov 22, 2013
octo wrote:
They both suck.
What happened to real rock stars?
Music went down hill with the recording industry.
All crap and no talent hacks.
Pure garbage.
dude they dnt suck the only person who sucks is u lol.
bella

Croydon, UK

#290 Nov 22, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
The NEW King would like to thank his loyal fans!
It is time for MJ's estate to hand over the crown.
The New King Of Pop Is.... Mr Justin Bieber!
stfu another stupid belieber ughhh so annoying when people hate on famous people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Presidential Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 19,932
News Tupelo 'right fit' for Taziki's 13 hr Plate Lunch 3
Can you help us financially 17 hr Frances 1
can you help me finacially? 17 hr Frances 1
News Council to consider high-speed Internet talks 19 hr Reality 3
WND news Thu Larry 1
Madison County Schools Are Ripping Off Taxpayers! Wed jerry 4
More from around the web

Presidential Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]