Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackso...

Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

There are 263 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#251 Apr 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
'Whenever kids come here they never want to stay in the guest rooms. They say, "Can I stay with you tonight?", so I go, "If it's OK with your parents then yes you can".'
MJ was not only a caring and loving being, he was responsible too.
A caring, loving and responsible adult would have told them 'no' and taken the time to explain that it's not acceptable because it exposes them to untold dangers and potential abuses.
He was wrong and so were the parents who pimped their sons out. Oh, and so are near sighted idiots like you who think it was all okay.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#252 Apr 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
'Whenever kids come here they never want to stay in the guest rooms. They say, "Can I stay with you tonight?", so I go, "If it's OK with your parents then yes you can".'
MJ was not only a caring and loving being, he was responsible too.
But he neglected to tell the kids that their clothes would have to be removed as they were playing games in his locked bedroom. Jacko claimed that kids followed him around and wanted to stay with him. Of course, he said that he would sleep on the floor and offer them his bed. We know that wasn't true because he slept with Brett Barnes and stayed over night for 400 nights. It is a conflicting story with Jacko making excuses for his behavior. Same thing with Jordan when Jacko took his family off to vacations and little getaways. Evan Chandler caught his son in bed with Jacko holding hands. He said it was like they were a married couple. Obviously, Jacko lied when he said he slept on the floor. Simply not the case.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#253 Apr 28, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
A caring, loving and responsible adult would have told them 'no' and taken the time to explain that it's not acceptable because it exposes them to untold dangers and potential abuses.
He was wrong and so were the parents who pimped their sons out. Oh, and so are near sighted idiots like you who think it was all okay.
MJ told them they had to have their parent's permission first.

Stop blaming MJ for something that children wanted and was permitted by their parents.

Their parents knew the children were safe.

Pandemonium hysteria over something that never happened won't get you brownie points.

Location hidden

#254 Apr 28, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
But he neglected to tell the kids that their clothes would have to be removed as they were playing games in his locked bedroom. Jacko claimed that kids followed him around and wanted to stay with him. Of course, he said that he would sleep on the floor and offer them his bed. We know that wasn't true because he slept with Brett Barnes and stayed over night for 400 nights. It is a conflicting story with Jacko making excuses for his behavior. Same thing with Jordan when Jacko took his family off to vacations and little getaways. Evan Chandler caught his son in bed with Jacko holding hands. He said it was like they were a married couple. Obviously, Jacko lied when he said he slept on the floor. Simply not the case.
Brett Barnes had nothing but glowing things to say about Michael Jackson and praised him highly.

Fortunately he never had Evan Chandler for a father.
He was such a lovely young boy and now a healthy well adjusted young man, thanks to his well adjusted parents.

Location hidden

#255 Apr 28, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Brett Barnes such an honest child.

Location hidden

#256 Apr 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Brett Barnes had nothing but glowing things to say about Michael Jackson and praised him highly.
Fortunately he never had Evan Chandler for a father.
He was such a lovely young boy and now a healthy well adjusted young man, thanks to his well adjusted parents.
How would I know about Brett Barnes parents? They let Jacko sleep in their son's bedroom. How much did Wacko pay them?

Location hidden

#257 Apr 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Brett Barnes such an honest child.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xfoq41UfXB8XX
How much did Wacko pay him?

Location hidden

#258 Apr 30, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Wacko pay him?
Accept the fact that not every parent is a Chandler thank god for all the honest loving families out there like the Barnes that realise money is not everything.

Brett Barnes is a happy and well adjusted adult thanks to his well adjusted upbringing. If you would like to really know the truth than ask him on his fb site.

https://www.facebook.com/brett.barnes.1650

I am sure he will be happy to assist.

Location hidden

#259 May 1, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept the fact that not every parent is a Chandler thank god for all the honest loving families out there like the Barnes that realise money is not everything.
Brett Barnes is a happy and well adjusted adult thanks to his well adjusted upbringing. If you would like to really know the truth than ask him on his fb site.
https://www.facebook.com/brett.barnes.1650
I am sure he will be happy to assist.
Evan Chandler has nothing to do with the issue since Brett Barnes wasn't his kid. You assume too much that Evan actually wanted Michael Jackson's money, which I don't think was the case. Evan Chandler already had plenty of money from his sold screenplay that happen to have been made into a blockbuster Hollywood production. It was his son, Jordan that made the accusations against Michael and it was up to Jacko to prove his innocence. Whatever Brett Barnes claims has no direct impact on Jordan Chandler. He is a totally different kid that has his own set of circumstances. It is possible that Jacko refrained from ever touching Brett Barnes but molested Jordan. Who knows what was going through Jacko's mind?
Wtf

Bronx, NY

#260 May 2, 2013
It's funny people still accusing Michael Jackson is a pedo. Hahah like seriously there's millions of pedophile in the world and ppl still pay attention to mj?? He's long dead. If he was guilty then they're is nothing we can do about it. Like I said he is long dead. Deal with it :\
Kathryn Garner

Omaha, NE

#261 May 2, 2013
No. My 12and 14 year olds don't own one of Justin's songs. As for MJ, I was 10 when I got off the wall record by MJ and listened to it all day long non stop! My kids own MJ's music from Thriller to his songs on Humanitarian work that needs to be done. What a heart! It's so sad to hate, love is best! mJ knew this. It'll all come out...love will win!

Location hidden

#262 May 3, 2013
OMG Justin Bieber's music is so bad that this serial killer has plotted to murder and castrate Bieber's nuts. MAD

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx...
brads777

Burnley, UK

#263 May 3, 2013
Michael Jackson WAS found to be innocent of those charges and anyone calling him a paedophile are liable to charges of SLANDER, remember that people!!!

Location hidden

#264 May 3, 2013
brads777 wrote:
Michael Jackson WAS found to be innocent of those charges and anyone calling him a paedophile are liable to charges of SLANDER, remember that people!!!
I wish they were put up for slander. They deserve it.

Location hidden

#265 May 3, 2013
brads777 wrote:
How come Jacko didn't sue for slander for being called a pedophile while he was still alive?

Unfortunately, Michael Jackson is dead.
King Elvis

Abbotsford, Australia

#266 May 3, 2013
brads777 wrote:
No such thing as slander of a dead person, Einstein.

Why are Wacko fans always so stupid?

Wacko molested and drugged young boys; only deluded Wacko fans refuse to see this.

Since: Nov 12

Houma, LA

#267 May 15, 2013
That was a typo. They meant King of Cock.
bella

Croydon, UK

#268 Aug 17, 2013
justin biber ha ive stepped in better things than him but u do not wanna know what i have stepped in cuz its pretty gross justin biber willl never be king of pop hes crap lol bye bye
don_ey

Lagos, Nigeria

#269 Aug 24, 2013
stupid asses MIchael waz and always will be the king of POP get that
don_ey

Lagos, Nigeria

#270 Aug 24, 2013
Michael waz and will remain the king of pop ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Presidential Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Washington, Shelling, & Smith 19 hr Chris 1
jackson ms hotels Aug 29 nattie555 1
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) Aug 28 Jeanette Gilmore 243
intown site hotel Aug 28 nattie555 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Yeah 37
Phillip Grizzard Aug 24 SWWN 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Presidential Hills Mortgages