Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Comments
201 - 220 of 263 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
'Whenever kids come here they never want to stay in the guest rooms. They say, "Can I stay with you tonight?", so I go, "If it's OK with your parents then yes you can".'
MJ was not only a caring and loving being, he was responsible too.
A caring, loving and responsible adult would have told them 'no' and taken the time to explain that it's not acceptable because it exposes them to untold dangers and potential abuses.
He was wrong and so were the parents who pimped their sons out. Oh, and so are near sighted idiots like you who think it was all okay.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Apr 28, 2013
 
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
'Whenever kids come here they never want to stay in the guest rooms. They say, "Can I stay with you tonight?", so I go, "If it's OK with your parents then yes you can".'
MJ was not only a caring and loving being, he was responsible too.
But he neglected to tell the kids that their clothes would have to be removed as they were playing games in his locked bedroom. Jacko claimed that kids followed him around and wanted to stay with him. Of course, he said that he would sleep on the floor and offer them his bed. We know that wasn't true because he slept with Brett Barnes and stayed over night for 400 nights. It is a conflicting story with Jacko making excuses for his behavior. Same thing with Jordan when Jacko took his family off to vacations and little getaways. Evan Chandler caught his son in bed with Jacko holding hands. He said it was like they were a married couple. Obviously, Jacko lied when he said he slept on the floor. Simply not the case.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
A caring, loving and responsible adult would have told them 'no' and taken the time to explain that it's not acceptable because it exposes them to untold dangers and potential abuses.
He was wrong and so were the parents who pimped their sons out. Oh, and so are near sighted idiots like you who think it was all okay.
MJ told them they had to have their parent's permission first.

Stop blaming MJ for something that children wanted and was permitted by their parents.

Their parents knew the children were safe.

Pandemonium hysteria over something that never happened won't get you brownie points.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
But he neglected to tell the kids that their clothes would have to be removed as they were playing games in his locked bedroom. Jacko claimed that kids followed him around and wanted to stay with him. Of course, he said that he would sleep on the floor and offer them his bed. We know that wasn't true because he slept with Brett Barnes and stayed over night for 400 nights. It is a conflicting story with Jacko making excuses for his behavior. Same thing with Jordan when Jacko took his family off to vacations and little getaways. Evan Chandler caught his son in bed with Jacko holding hands. He said it was like they were a married couple. Obviously, Jacko lied when he said he slept on the floor. Simply not the case.
Brett Barnes had nothing but glowing things to say about Michael Jackson and praised him highly.

Fortunately he never had Evan Chandler for a father.
He was such a lovely young boy and now a healthy well adjusted young man, thanks to his well adjusted parents.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
But he neglected to tell the kids that their clothes would have to be removed as they were playing games in his locked bedroom. Jacko claimed that kids followed him around and wanted to stay with him. Of course, he said that he would sleep on the floor and offer them his bed. We know that wasn't true because he slept with Brett Barnes and stayed over night for 400 nights. It is a conflicting story with Jacko making excuses for his behavior. Same thing with Jordan when Jacko took his family off to vacations and little getaways. Evan Chandler caught his son in bed with Jacko holding hands. He said it was like they were a married couple. Obviously, Jacko lied when he said he slept on the floor. Simply not the case.
Brett Barnes such an honest child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Apr 30, 2013
 
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Brett Barnes had nothing but glowing things to say about Michael Jackson and praised him highly.
Fortunately he never had Evan Chandler for a father.
He was such a lovely young boy and now a healthy well adjusted young man, thanks to his well adjusted parents.
How would I know about Brett Barnes parents? They let Jacko sleep in their son's bedroom. How much did Wacko pay them?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
Apr 30, 2013
 
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Brett Barnes such an honest child.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How much did Wacko pay him?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Wacko pay him?
Accept the fact that not every parent is a Chandler thank god for all the honest loving families out there like the Barnes that realise money is not everything.

Brett Barnes is a happy and well adjusted adult thanks to his well adjusted upbringing. If you would like to really know the truth than ask him on his fb site.

https://www.facebook.com/brett.barnes.1650

I am sure he will be happy to assist.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept the fact that not every parent is a Chandler thank god for all the honest loving families out there like the Barnes that realise money is not everything.
Brett Barnes is a happy and well adjusted adult thanks to his well adjusted upbringing. If you would like to really know the truth than ask him on his fb site.
https://www.facebook.com/brett.barnes.1650
I am sure he will be happy to assist.
Evan Chandler has nothing to do with the issue since Brett Barnes wasn't his kid. You assume too much that Evan actually wanted Michael Jackson's money, which I don't think was the case. Evan Chandler already had plenty of money from his sold screenplay that happen to have been made into a blockbuster Hollywood production. It was his son, Jordan that made the accusations against Michael and it was up to Jacko to prove his innocence. Whatever Brett Barnes claims has no direct impact on Jordan Chandler. He is a totally different kid that has his own set of circumstances. It is possible that Jacko refrained from ever touching Brett Barnes but molested Jordan. Who knows what was going through Jacko's mind?
Wtf

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It's funny people still accusing Michael Jackson is a pedo. Hahah like seriously there's millions of pedophile in the world and ppl still pay attention to mj?? He's long dead. If he was guilty then they're is nothing we can do about it. Like I said he is long dead. Deal with it :\
Kathryn Garner

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

No. My 12and 14 year olds don't own one of Justin's songs. As for MJ, I was 10 when I got off the wall record by MJ and listened to it all day long non stop! My kids own MJ's music from Thriller to his songs on Humanitarian work that needs to be done. What a heart! It's so sad to hate, love is best! mJ knew this. It'll all come out...love will win!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMG Justin Bieber's music is so bad that this serial killer has plotted to murder and castrate Bieber's nuts. MAD

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx...
brads777

Nelson, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Michael Jackson WAS found to be innocent of those charges and anyone calling him a paedophile are liable to charges of SLANDER, remember that people!!!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

brads777 wrote:
Michael Jackson WAS found to be innocent of those charges and anyone calling him a paedophile are liable to charges of SLANDER, remember that people!!!
I wish they were put up for slander. They deserve it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

brads777 wrote:
Michael Jackson WAS found to be innocent of those charges and anyone calling him a paedophile are liable to charges of SLANDER, remember that people!!!
How come Jacko didn't sue for slander for being called a pedophile while he was still alive?

Unfortunately, Michael Jackson is dead.
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

brads777 wrote:
Michael Jackson WAS found to be innocent of those charges and anyone calling him a paedophile are liable to charges of SLANDER, remember that people!!!
No such thing as slander of a dead person, Einstein.

Why are Wacko fans always so stupid?

Wacko molested and drugged young boys; only deluded Wacko fans refuse to see this.

Since: Nov 12

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That was a typo. They meant King of Cock.
bella

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#268
Aug 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justin biber ha ive stepped in better things than him but u do not wanna know what i have stepped in cuz its pretty gross justin biber willl never be king of pop hes crap lol bye bye
don_ey

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#269
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stupid asses MIchael waz and always will be the king of POP get that
don_ey

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#270
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Michael waz and will remain the king of pop ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Presidential Hills Discussions

Search the Presidential Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,610
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 11 hr Laws 1,972
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Wed opg 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Jul 28 WorldWatchDetroit TueLIVE 1,020
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Jul 27 Steve B 11
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Jul 25 SaraSoCal 6
Jackson man charged in September fire (Nov '09) Jan '10 HILL BOY 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Presidential Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Presidential Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Presidential Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Presidential Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••