Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Ari...

Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

There are 836 comments on the The Business Journal story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis. In it, The Business Journal reports that:

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Business Journal.

GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#563 Sep 11, 2013
hgrady wrote:
i love all the fine babes at 3tv.Its interesting that several of them are mongrels or caucasianized non-whites of some sort.Carey Pena,who is a sweetie(i met her a couple of years ago)looks like she might be a caucasiatino.I`m sure they all have gorgeous bushes.
I imagine that their bushes are all neatly trimmed and smell so sweet.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#564 Sep 12, 2013
I love it when Kim does the evening weather. She looks awesome in that purple dress. Great looking rack and a$$.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#565 Sep 14, 2013
Andi Barness is filling in for the weather this morning. What a f*cking body she has. She must be in her early 40's but she's got the body of a 20 year old. Another female Channel 3 person with an awesome rack. Definitely going to shoot off a couple of big loads this morning. Hope you're on tomorrow too Andi.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#566 Sep 15, 2013
Andi looking so good again this morning. She's a great fill-in for Kim. Dress she had on showed off her figure exquisitely. DIdn't take me long to get hard. Thanks Andi, its been a good weekend with you.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#567 Sep 17, 2013
Gina looking like a total MILF again this morning. Nice tight dress and just a tiny teeny hint of cleavage. Another good GMAZ morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#568 Sep 22, 2013
Oh, oh. Gina wasn't on Friday morning so I took a look at the traffic reports on Channel 5. OMG, they have a stone cold fox named Chelsey Davis doing their traffic. Unbelievably beautiful blonde.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#569 Sep 24, 2013
Gina so hot in that tight blue dress. Shows off all her magnificent attributes perfectly. Another great GMAZ morning with the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#570 Sep 26, 2013
Gina wearing a light blue dress this morning. She looks so yummy. Dress really accents her breasts and lets her show just how awesome those puppies are. Thanks Gina, you've got my morning off to a good start again.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#571 Sep 26, 2013
Kim back doing the evening weather. What an awesome rack and a$$.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#572 Sep 29, 2013
Weekend girl doing the news, Jaime, has a massive rack. Kim's rack just as impressive as ever. Someone at Channel 3 is a boob man. No complaining here though.
Dlover

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#573 Sep 30, 2013
Gina really needs a huge load on her rack!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#574 Oct 2, 2013
Love it when Gina wears those black pants. If you look real close, there's a hint of camel toe. She is so sexy no matter what she wears. Thanks Gina, you made my morning again.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#575 Oct 2, 2013
Dlover wrote:
Gina really needs a huge load on her rack!!!
Have you seen the dress Kim has on this morning. She has an impressive rack that could really use a huge load.
Dlover

Cincinnati, OH

#576 Oct 3, 2013
A huge load indeed!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#577 Oct 4, 2013
Love it when Gina wears those shoes with the strap around her ankle. They make her look even more sexy if that's possible. That tight blue dress she has on today shows off the luscious body perfectly. Love those shapely, muscled legs of hers too. Wouldn't mind having those wrapped around my head. April is looking good too. My fantasy would be to have a threesome with them. Thanks GMAZ, dropping a couple of loads this morning with your gals.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#578 Oct 5, 2013
Kim looked so hot in those tight, tight black pants and boot this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#579 Oct 7, 2013
Love when GIna wears that dress that she had on this morning. Its shows that hint of cleavage that makes her so sexy.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#580 Oct 8, 2013
Gina an April both looking hot this morning. Already rubbed one out and it looks like I'll have time to shoot another load before the show is over. Thanks girls. You are the hottest womenon Phoenix TV.
Dlover

Mesa, AZ

#582 Oct 9, 2013
I didn't get to watch today, but I'm sure they were both worth a couple good loads. Too bad it couldn't be on those sexy bodies!!!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#583 Oct 10, 2013
Gina and April wearing the same color dress today, kind of purple. Both had boots on. Really sexy and hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame on Phoenix Az. 23 min nickers 2
Donald Trump Represents Anger But Not Solutions 8 hr nickers 7
Obama Jealous of Mr Trump 23 hr Liberte 3
Review: Delta Plus Fri deltaplusfloors 1
meds n tar Fri hereinpheonix 1
Shit bag Central is Phoenix, Arizona Apr 28 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Alexis DelChiaro (Sep '10) Apr 28 BabetteinAZ 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages