Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 Full story: The Business Journal 694

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Full Story
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#451 Apr 18, 2013
Gina + Tan/White Dress + Small Waist & Great T*ts =

Huge C*mshot all over my stomach, even got some on my face!

Thanks Gina, for looking HOTTER and HOTTER everyday!

If I was married to you, you'd get bent over the hood of your car every morning with your skirt above your waist while you where heading out to work, with my tongue buried deep inside you!

Really YUMMY!!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#452 Apr 20, 2013
I agree with you BonerBoy. I'd be doing Gina 2 or 3 times a day. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her. She looked great all week in the dresses she was wearing. She's got a fabulous body. Its feels good rubbing one out every morning to her. Keep us hard GIna. You're the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#453 Apr 22, 2013
Gina is workin' that blue dress this morning. She looks so hot today that my hand went right to my c*ck. Her legs are so awesome, that cute little waist is a turn on, those luscious breasts look great in that dress. Thanks for starting off my week with your beautiful self. No one comes even close to your overall sexiness.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#454 Apr 23, 2013
That blue dress and those great T*TS yesterday
The leopard skin print dress today
How the F*ck does she make it out the front door everyday without getting bent over the hood of her car?
I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her
But since she's not here on my face, my left hand will have to do!
Thanks again Gina for the fantastic eye candy and spank material!
Two days in a row I shot huge loads all over my stomach
YUMMY
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#455 Apr 23, 2013
She's got me hard again this morning too. Just lovely and so sexy.
Dbrenner2600

Phoenix, AZ

#456 Apr 25, 2013
Gina & April = HUGE C*MSHOT!!! Just grabbed my c@ck and ji$$ed so hard right in my mouth wishing it was all down the throats of those to hotties!!!
C Thatcher

Tempe, AZ

#457 Apr 25, 2013
CJS wrote:
Agree w/prior posters re Patti; she seems zombied out most of the time; even watching her for a minute she stumbles over her words. Her hair, makeup and wardrobe grow more unflattering over time. Assuming she has a consultant because she is in front of the camera, 3TV needs to hire someone else to pull her together. I see so many negative comments about her, yet she is there year after year and is the main reason I don't watch this channel very often.
And tonight I saw that young twit with the awful voice, skinny lips and a gallon of eye makeup on each eye--are we really supposed to take these people seriously as "journalists"? Back to reading the news online.
Is it just me or does any one else think Patti is drunk on the air?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#458 Apr 25, 2013
Do you guys like Patti Kirkpatrick too?
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#459 May 1, 2013
That blue dress looks fabulous on Gina this morning. Shows off those luscious breasts perfectly. How can she look so hot at six in the morning every day?
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#460 May 3, 2013
Gina looking classy in that purple dress. Those breasts look so delicious. Yetta and April showing off their awesome racks too. Another spank morning.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#462 May 3, 2013
C Thatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or does any one else think Patti is drunk on the air?
Definately medicated, drunk or just zoned out. Actually saw her resting her chin on her hand and completely sound asleep after a commercial, then when she "came to", she seemed completely lost like she had no idea where she was. I'd love to know how much she makes considering the little amount of time she's actually on the air. She's definatley the epitome of "who you know, not what you know" - like Tara and Terri O towards the ends of their 3tv careers.
Channel 3 finds great eye candy, but their news coverage is a joke.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#463 May 3, 2013
Dbrenner2600 wrote:
Gina & April = HUGE C*MSHOT!!! Just grabbed my c@ck and ji$$ed so hard right in my mouth wishing it was all down the throats of those to hotties!!!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
I love it when I build up such a big load that it sprays on my face and into my mouth!!!!
Wish I was hung enough to s*ck myself, that's hot!!!!
Especially luv watching trannies do that, and then unload a big, creamy load all over their faces and mouths.
Thank god for the TS section of Backpage here in AZ, some real big load shooting trannies posting there.
I especially love the "ladies" with uncut c*ck!!!
Something really HOTT about the feel of that foreskin, really gets me turned on, especially when I push it down to expose that big, pre-c*m wett head!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#464 May 3, 2013
Kaley O'Kelly on the morning show is a real dud. Wish they would get rid of her.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#465 May 4, 2013
All the babes are on Fox 10.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#466 May 4, 2013
GinaLover wrote:
Gina looking classy in that purple dress. Those breasts look so delicious. Yetta and April showing off their awesome racks too. Another spank morning.
Haha, you're awesome.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#467 May 7, 2013
Those tits look so luscious this morning in that dress. Spanking it hard. Gonna be a big load.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#468 May 8, 2013
Not sure what color that dress is this morning but it complements your complexion just beautifully. My c*ck is feeling so good this morning. You are so awesome Gina. You are the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV. Rubbing one out with you this morning is going to feel like heaven. Staying hard with GMAZ is the best way to start every morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#469 May 9, 2013
Those legs look awesome in that short dress. The tits looks firm and luscious. Great look GIna.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#470 May 13, 2013
Gina in a plain blue dress = still HOT, but kinda just ok
But then as my eyes go slowly down to those beautiful breasts, then that small waist and those HOTT, HOTT legs I see that which gives me a raging hard-on!
Heels with the strap around the ankle - OMG, she would've never made it out of the garage wearing those kind of heels.
I blew a big, creamy load all over my stomach and had enough to even hit myself in the face - would rather it was her face, but I can dream!
Gina, you HOT HOTTY - keep wearing those Hot, Sexy Heels - and thank you for wearing them!!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#471 May 14, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
Gina in a plain blue dress = still HOT, but kinda just ok
But then as my eyes go slowly down to those beautiful breasts, then that small waist and those HOTT, HOTT legs I see that which gives me a raging hard-on!
Heels with the strap around the ankle - OMG, she would've never made it out of the garage wearing those kind of heels.
I blew a big, creamy load all over my stomach and had enough to even hit myself in the face - would rather it was her face, but I can dream!
Gina, you HOT HOTTY - keep wearing those Hot, Sexy Heels - and thank you for wearing them!!!!!
Good eye BonerBoy. Those heels with the strap sure were sexy. Wouldn't mind her walking all over me with those heels. She's got all the goodies covered up today but she looks so professional in that pants suit. Really business like but still sooooo hot. The most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix warns of bus disruptions as union negot... Thu Whiny1 1
any girls from phx arizona wanna meet n hook up Dec 25 phxbird 3
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) Dec 25 jackson 392
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) Dec 24 clive bundy 41
Looking for book on how to counter liberals in ... (Aug '12) Nov '14 The crazy jew 7
Asphalt replacement at Lake Valley Road, Pav Wa... Nov '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Michaela Windsor of Prescott Valley Investigate... Oct '14 Child Care Services 1
Prescott Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prescott Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prescott Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prescott Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:04PM