Searching for Howard Brooks

Posted in the Prescott Valley Forum

Hunter

Tempe, AZ

#1 Jan 25, 2014

Howard Brooks is a Jehovah's Witness who at one time attended the Johnstown Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Johnstown, N.Y. He lived either in Edinburgh or Northville, N.Y. and for a short time he lived in Arizona. A search suggests Snowflake, AZ. Apparently he left the Johnstown, NY area about ten years ago and may have been headed for North or South Carolina. One report has him in Virginia Beach, VA. He will probably be attending a Kingdom Hall wherever he is and may be knocking on YOUR door.

I called his mother and she said he calls her twice a month but he won't tell her where he is living. Howard Brooks is a Jehovah's Witness thief. He stole from me back in the mid 80's. He promised to make restitution but never did. His people that know where he is are trying to stop me from finding him by giving me false information. Any information would be appreciated.

It may also be possible that he is living somewhere else besides these places. Please email or send the Topix link to your friends in case they may find him in another part of the country.

He has owed me money since 1984 and I want to collect it if I can find him. He could be anywhere so if you have family or friends in another part of the state or country please send them this link.

Thank you,
Not a Jehovah's Witness thief
You are sick

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Howard Brooks wrote:
"Hunter", please seek the Lord and give this nonsense a rest. The only things you're truly hunting are coke and booze. You were so high in the 80's, you forgot what happened between us! What you're referring to was money I leant you "for rent" (I later discovered was for drugs), that you willingly (drunkenly?) paid back to me. What type of desperate junkie imagines someone owing them money from 30 years before?
I'm out doing the Lord's work. I'm easily found by normal members of society. Look at yourself, of course my Mother wouldn't tell you where to find me! You slur words, and look like a homeless charles manson. Anyone you come near must fear for their safety.
Please get help soon, and take care of yourself.
Howard
The internet brings out all the sicko's like you. Crawl back under your rock and go back to sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 6 min chuckles 1,106
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) 23 hr Tess 50
New "artist" in town. (Dec '13) Feb 17 Meanie Muggins 2
News Arizona Mother's Arrest May Signal Start of Tru... Feb 16 ldyoky 5
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) Feb 16 Bastienne89 46
City-Data Forum is based in North Korea! (Jun '11) Feb 14 StLouisGhettoRat 15
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Feb 13 Informant 11

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages