Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Black Spanx wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I posted on the Phoenix Az thread about the photo of the check at Travis's which was written for $200.00 which was two months worth of payments on the BMW. She wrote on the check what it was for. Allegedly, he paid her to clean when she was living in Mesa. She wrote in her journal that she was cleaning when he went out on one of his dates with Mimi and was asleep in his bed (think Goldilocks since ALV likes fairy tales so much).
I think the Purple Plum is a buffet kind of place. People often think they don't have to tip at a buffet.
Casa Ramos is not high-end either. Doubt she would make much on tips. She told Travis she didn't have money to travel during the alleged May call. I still think the recording she taped was doctored and not all of it was taped on the same day and that some of it may not have been Travis. With newer technology, it would not be that hard to make a tape like that. I think that should have never been evidence. Along with journal entries, texts, e-mail, Facebook, iM etc. All of that should have been tossed. It just causes confusion.
Sure she earned money cleaning for Travis. But specifically on that trip she made three deposits of several hundred dollars to two bank accounts with Washington Mutual Bank

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

disturbing wrote:
<quoted text> anyone read her twitter account. I didn't think she was remorseful or ashamed but her tweets prove she isn't the least bit! She is dangerous.
I wouldn't pay attention to the twitter account. that is being managed by her ex friend from jail and I think she has some issues and is using the trial to get back at the criminal justice system.
I saw the video of the supposed finger. I think it was a slow news day and the media made something out of nothing. The person running the site made something out of something out of nothing.
Little Princess

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure she earned money cleaning for Travis. But specifically on that trip she made three deposits of several hundred dollars to two bank accounts with Washington Mutual Bank
She borrowed money from people all the time. In the interrogation room with Flores, she called several names of people she needs to pay back and says she intends to. Instead, she uses the money she makes on her art work to buy things for herself and so she won't have to eat jail food.

I think she read "The Little Princess" one too many times and that is how she sees herself.
New Snow White

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

matter of fact wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was in the shower naked and unarmed, why would she not just run out of the house to her car? I have been abused and I have had boyfriends that were users as she has painted Travis, however I have not murdered any of them. I quit seeing them, I stopped going to their houses, I blocked their numbers or changed mine, I have called the police when they abused me, I told others about the abuse, I got T.P.Os and pressed charges. Jodi Arias did none of those things and has painted him to be not only abusive but also in to children, yet she kept seeing him. I am sorry for the sake of truly abused women I will not believe a word this woman says. At a certain point in all of our adult lives there is choice, the right ones, and the wrong ones, Jodi Arias made the wrong choice and she choose to keep going after something she could not have and choose to murder this man because of it and she deserves the death penalty for it.
The defense team hasn't proven their case, but it is time for them to REST. This trial has to come to an end.

He had made it clear he had moved on with Mimi Hall and was taking her to Cancun. You can tell from the phone call that this was on JA's mind. She was desperate to get to Arizona before he took off for his trip. She had to borrow money, gas cans, rent a car. She was desperate. She accomplished her mission (with or without help) and now her life is over.

Side note: In the Jeffrey McDonald case, there were at least two persons of interest named
Helena Stockley and Greg Mitchell. Both died at age 33. Will Jodi die at age 33?
Nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I do not believe a word that the princess Jodi says...It will be at least another more month of this...I am taking a break from watching it..maybe permanently..enough is enough...There are more important events happening at this time....
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

New Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense team hasn't proven their case, but it is time for them to REST. This trial has to come to an end.
He had made it clear he had moved on with Mimi Hall and was taking her to Cancun. You can tell from the phone call that this was on JA's mind. She was desperate to get to Arizona before he took off for his trip. She had to borrow money, gas cans, rent a car. She was desperate. She accomplished her mission (with or without help) and now her life is over.
Side note: In the Jeffrey McDonald case, there were at least two persons of interest named
Helena Stockley and Greg Mitchell. Both died at age 33. Will Jodi die at age 33?
Don't bet on she will die at 33. They will have appeals for years. I'll bet it will cost at least 5 million on defense before it is over with. I almost hope she gets life with out parole. I will limit her appeals.
New Snow White

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bet on she will die at 33. They will have appeals for years. I'll bet it will cost at least 5 million on defense before it is over with. I almost hope she gets life with out parole. I will limit her appeals.
I was thinking someone might take her out or she might take herself out.
I need to research where she would go if she gets the death penalty (death row) and
where she would go if she gets life. I was told she will have to serve her time in the state where she committed the crime. I do remember they moved Jeffrey McDonald so he could be close to his mother. Interesting. He still claims it was 4 intruders who killed his wife and children. The two who later admitted to being in his home the night of the murders and were 18 at the time...died at the age of 33.
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Wasn't his case a Military crime because he was military? He is serving his time in a military brig I believe. Jodie is charged by the state of AZ.
New Snow White

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Lexington wrote:
Wasn't his case a Military crime because he was military? He is serving his time in a military brig I believe. Jodie is charged by the state of AZ.
My question is where Jodi would serve her time if she is given life without parole
and where she would serve her time if she gets the death penalty.

Jeff Mcdonald is in Maryland if memory serves.

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jeffrey McDonald was not tried by the military at first, they botched the case I believe. It came about years later when his ex-father in law who believed him for years decided Jeff had been lying because his story had changed repeatedly. I don't remember if it was the govt or the military that charged him.

My thoughts of Lisa Marie Nowak come to mind as she drove 900 miles, had copies of emails of the man she wanted and they had been in a sexual relationship, she then tried to kidnap his new woman. If you recall, she was the astronaut and he was the captain of the ship or something. She wanted to kill the woman and keep him, Jodi just killed the man.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

New Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking someone might take her out or she might take herself out.
I need to research where she would go if she gets the death penalty (death row) and
where she would go if she gets life. I was told she will have to serve her time in the state where she committed the crime. I do remember they moved Jeffrey McDonald so he could be close to his mother. Interesting. He still claims it was 4 intruders who killed his wife and children. The two who later admitted to being in his home the night of the murders and were 18 at the time...died at the age of 33.
I had met Dr Mc Donald, between trials, when he was the physician in charge at the Long Beach Community Hospital. He thought he was quite the stud, living on a boat in he Marina..even popular among local cops and other Docs who he had convinced. The tide eventally turned gainst him, albiet it took some time, among his local supporters in So Cal.

Even his father in law during the first trial believed in his innocent...have you read some of the books, one author who had been his ally ended up doing a number on him. He has lost all of his appeals and few believe in his innocence.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

LB Community ER
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Well if she gets life - I hope she isn't the queen of the prison & participating in singing Contests. She is enjoying herself now she has lots of friends which she never had. I don't really care if she is actually put to death but I would like to see her in solitary on death row. That would be punishment unlike the camp she is currently in.

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

She's obviously popular among those of her peers (inmates and ill individuals). She's got something wrong upstairs, it shows in her weird rants and strange testimony.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

guest wrote:
She's obviously popular among those of her peers (inmates and ill individuals). She's got something wrong upstairs, it shows in her weird rants and strange testimony.
That's obvious but regardless it isn't fair that she is enjoying herself, free access to phone, selling artwork & all the attention she once dreamed of!!!. She Even has a. Twitter account. She is not Suffering. If she is convicted of 2nd degree murder - she will get time served and I'm sorry her current conditions are not considered serving time for murder.

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

It may not be fair and I really do not like this woman at all-but she is presumed innocent until convicted and therefore she will be allowed to stay in the lower security jail till she is convicted and sentenced. If she is sentenced to death then she'll stay in her cell 22 to 23 hours a day alone. If she's sentenced to life then she may get to work in the prison and use their library etc. It's the way it works. People even get pen pals/marriages/etc while on death row and in prison.

I honestly, and I'm no psychic or anything, but I honestly feel she uses sex and manipulation so much that she's going to use her appeal with some guard or someone else to help her escape. Diane Downs did it, she was off her rocker and got her cellmate's hubby or bf to keep her. Bambi Bembenek did it, even though it was thought she was innocent, she still escaped.
well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

the hln crew knows where she's going and what she will be doing,they told where and what tot mom would be going and doing half way thru the trial.already found her guilty!!lol
La La Land

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
It may not be fair and I really do not like this woman at all-but she is presumed innocent until convicted and therefore she will be allowed to stay in the lower security jail till she is convicted and sentenced. If she is sentenced to death then she'll stay in her cell 22 to 23 hours a day alone. If she's sentenced to life then she may get to work in the prison and use their library etc. It's the way it works. People even get pen pals/marriages/etc while on death row and in prison.
I honestly, and I'm no psychic or anything, but I honestly feel she uses sex and manipulation so much that she's going to use her appeal with some guard or someone else to help her escape. Diane Downs did it, she was off her rocker and got her cellmate's hubby or bf to keep her. Bambi Bembenek did it, even though it was thought she was innocent, she still escaped.
If Jodi gets LWOP, which I'm hoping she does, at least she won't be able to possibly harm another person ever again. She'll probably do just fine behind bars, since she is good at manipulating and controlling others. It's easy to assume that there are guards who know that Jodi will be able and willing to engage in sexual encounters, but that would depend on the mood that she's in. As for helping her to escape, Idk, but they better hang tight to their holstered guns and cage keys. Jodi is no doubt clever and sneaky. If she gets only 10 years, then she'll probably bide her time til she gets out.
Neck for a Neck

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He scrambled her brains for sometime.
She was a blonde before she met him.
She previously rented cars.
Battered women in many instances arm themselves way before they act out,
That fatefull night, he did somethng that pushed her over the edge.
Do you know aything about the BDSM scene, he was the Dom, she the sexual submissive. Many of these girls are tied up, smacked around, sodomized, and made to feel worthless. it is a dangeous sexual and mental game, fraught with dire consequences for both parties.
BTW, she did not stalk him, he always loet her come in his house.
WTF do u not get about this now.
She has borderline personality disorder and elements of other personality disorders but perhaps doesn't meet the threshold to be clinically significant. At this point, I'm more interested in what
Dr. DeMarte has to say. It was so creepy that Jodi tried to use her feminine wiles on
Detective Flores even after he was certain that she was the killer of Travis Alexander due to
all of the evidence at the crime scene. What was with all of her hair slinging, floor sitting, chair kicking, yoga headstands and stretching poses in the interrogation room? Also, her singing segments.
She did stalk him. She even hid behind his Christmas tree. She was totally obsessed with him. She couldn't even keep a job due to her need to drive hours to see him only to have to turn around and leave. He wasn't stalking her. It appears she mostly drove to see him. That seems to be a pattern with her. Was she running on Sex on Wheels program as opposed to a Meals on Wheels program? At least her being incarcerated keeps other men safe. It's too bad she didn't interface with police and health care professionals before her arrest. Most individuals with personality disorders do not seek help. Their disorders are diagnosed after they are incarcerated.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Neck for a Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
She has borderline personality disorder and elements of other personality disorders but perhaps doesn't meet the threshold to be clinically significant. At this point, I'm more interested in what
Dr. DeMarte has to say. It was so creepy that Jodi tried to use her feminine wiles on
Detective Flores even after he was certain that she was the killer of Travis Alexander due to
all of the evidence at the crime scene. What was with all of her hair slinging, floor sitting, chair kicking, yoga headstands and stretching poses in the interrogation room? Also, her singing segments.
She did stalk him. She even hid behind his Christmas tree. She was totally obsessed with him. She couldn't even keep a job due to her need to drive hours to see him only to have to turn around and leave. He wasn't stalking her. It appears she mostly drove to see him. That seems to be a pattern with her. Was she running on Sex on Wheels program as opposed to a Meals on Wheels program? At least her being incarcerated keeps other men safe. It's too bad she didn't interface with police and health care professionals before her arrest. Most individuals with personality disorders do not seek help. Their disorders are diagnosed after they are incarcerated.
Must admit, my friend, I found the above interestng and informative.

True as to her trying to seduce Det Flores ... she must have thought she possessed cosmic seductive powers...damn, she must have been a phenomenal lover and she knew it. TA even mentioned it in the forbidden tapes.

Anyway, that Xmas tree thing, was all Hyjinks...u must have seen TA's vid where he's in his Mullett Wig. They both enjoyed this childish stuff and he prob co-signed it. The pretext was not spying, but that she was the prize under his tree.

Was suprised to read on antoher related thread, that Dr M, was considered a leper by her peers. Were u aware of these comments?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prescott Valley Discussions

Search the Prescott Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 9 hr curious 37
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... 23 hr robot frank 8
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 23 hr it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores Sat leticia bustos 1
Nostradamus Sat guest 48
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Sat Hunters are pussees 92
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) Sat Craig 171
•••
•••
•••
•••

Prescott Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••