Westboro threatening to protest at Pr...

Westboro threatening to protest at Prescott AZ funerals

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Westboro threatening to protest at Prescott AZ funerals. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Their Twitter feed is indicating they are stating an intention to protest at the funeral of the 19 forest fire fighters that died at the Yarnell fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Disgusting

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Pond scum devils!
FlyingSolo

Tucson, AZ

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
Pond scum devils!
I am wondering if you are saying that about the First Amendment? It is people LIKE you, who are destroying this country, trying to stifle others point of views! You are nothing more than a closet Communist-Facsist-Islamo terrorist, bent on imploding this country from within! Please, do not call yourself an "American"! You deserve the confines of Gitmo! Either you are for the Constitution, or, you are against it! Your choice! All or nothing, knucklehead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Chamber Honors Jerry Moyes With Inaugur... (Aug '07) 49 min peewee 28
Finding guy nick named Que 18 hr Late for the party 2
Looking for a guy that is in Phoenix. 19 hr Late to the party 1
Looking for my brother (Mar '14) Mon sister 7
Peoples ignorant kids Mon vallsunn 2
Women go into nursing just to leer at their nud... Mon vallsunn 3
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) Sun Wow 23
More from around the web

Prescott Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages