Review: Beautiful And Friendly Carpet...

Review: Beautiful And Friendly Carpet Cleaning & Installations

Posted in the Prescott Valley Forum

alimalim

Cairo, Egypt

#1 Jul 24, 2013
I’m in love with my carpet it looks beautiful, I love how it turned out it, looks brand new again they saved me thousands of dollars. Honestly they do a great job I’m very glad i chose them.
mayla

Avondale, AZ

#2 Jul 24, 2013
i used them and my carpet looks like crap
badu

Gîza, Egypt

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Excellent service. I will use these guys again and recommend them based on prices, performance and genuine niceness. lol, thanks
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Nov 3, 2013
These are beaners who SCAM people!!
qamraqamraa

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 24, 2013
Couldn’t believe what I was seeing when Mario and his helper were done with the carpet in my apt, they were perfect!! Carpet looks great!
qianaqianaa

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 25, 2013
Excellent tile cleaning company!!! they cleaned and polished it for a very affordable price.
narachnaa

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 25, 2013
FANTASTICO!!!! Extremely professional technicians they were friendly and respectful, I live on my own and I felt comfortable having the gentleman at my house.
nanyy

Cairo, Egypt

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Carpet cleaning should be their first name. They are really good. my carpet was so soft. Thank you so much!
tottaaaa

Cairo, Egypt

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Cheap, you will save a few bucks with this service and I promise the results are well worth it.
oakleyy

Cairo, Egypt

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Cleaned my tile for a really good price I’m so thankful, truly the best of all, I have to recommend all my friends truly everything I was expecting, this is what im talking about, guys you made a huge difference in my life, thank you so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Dems to bring children of deported woma... 5 hr Uscitizen 8
Maricopa Sheriff Penzone’ Releases Hundreds of... 16 hr Okie 2
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 18 hr Richard 108
News Arizona Mother's Arrest May Signal Start of Tru... Fri Well Well 8
hey brown bean eater at A Airline Feb 24 Citizen 6
Jacob Elmer Feb 24 Justbored13 1
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Feb 24 james 12

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance