United States

#366 Nov 22, 2012

United States

#372 Dec 28, 2012
Soooo im new here how does this work???

Melbourne, FL

#374 Jan 3, 2013
"Lech Mazur" owns a site called "MusicBanter". It too is a scam designed to drive traffic to his city-data scam. Anything he is associated with is worth avoiding.

Montréal, Canada

#375 Jan 10, 2013
That MrXXX is a complete troll,why does CD tolerate the idiot?

United States

#376 Jan 10, 2013
May I suggest that all of you get a life? Go outside, experience the real world.

Philadelphia, PA

#378 Jan 27, 2013
Sounds like another bubblehead CD'er^

Philadelphia, PA

#379 Jan 27, 2013
JDubsmom wrote:
<quoted text>
There are HUNDREDS of former CD posters who have experienced the same or similar treatment. All you have to do is GOOGLE "CITY DATA SUCKS" and you will find all kinds of disgruntled former posters of that fake foreign corporate entity.
"Talk States" and other forums have entire threads full of former CD posters spilling the beans and sharing similar experiences.
Ya well unfortunately the site is going strong and there are still many more idiots joining all the time^

Philadelphia, PA

#380 Jan 27, 2013
Shelley wrote:
I just got kicked off from city data forum because i told another guy on it that knoxville tennessee sucks. I lived there for 2 years so I know. I just voiced my opinion!!!!!! old hiknapster put a comment on the site saying i had a typical florida response when i told one guy to kiss off!!!! I told her she needed to get a life. That nosey bitch is always on everyboard on florida. She lives in Knoxville TN.
Seems common there,there's a bs thread in the Philly one where people say they love the place but they live far from it. Live in it for years like some of us then let's hear how much you love it!

Philadelphia, PA

#381 Jan 27, 2013
Bellringer wrote:
"Not a member" means BANNED, unless you requested to close your acct., which I don't think they really allow anyway. It wouldn't show "not a member" if you were just on temporary suspension. I found out too late that going to mods with questions or complaints seems to get you nowhere but banned; even though you may be totally justified in doing so.
I also notice that most of those who are 'not a member' are ones who dared to actually speak their mind rather than mindlessly agree with everyone else.
I actually challenged the mod everytime they gave me infractions because it was bs and it was apparent. How could they delete my comments for being 'off topic' when they weren't and leave other's comments untouched when they engaged in the same comments??...

Philadelphia, PA

#383 Feb 1, 2013
Well apparently Marka responded somewhat favorably to the message I had recently sent - my wife and I both have accounts and when she logged in recently it apparently said she was permanently banned...and she hardly ever goes on there. So someone over there must have overreacted and thought I was creating a dupe account. I don't often interact with the head mods,more often have trouble with the little peon ones,which are probably the ones who conspired to ban me...for telling the truth obviously.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#384 Feb 13, 2013
I wrote a blog.

Since: Mar 13

Cape Coral, FL

#386 Mar 7, 2013
What a sad joke of a forum, really.

Hi people, this is my first thread hopefully I will be sharing about other things but I have to say that City-Data has got to be the worst forum ever on the web. It does not have moderation, it has a complete sack of idiots beginning with Marka, who do not hesitate to close or delete any thread they don't like!

I mean you can't make ang kind of humor in the site or it is considered trolling, some moderators are just plain dumbasses that will even mock you and if you reply back to them they close the thread and give you an infraction.

Hopefully it will be much better here, so here I present myself.

Glasgow, UK

#387 Apr 21, 2013
well Im banned for talking up about breast cancer and mammograms issues that didnt please.. I thought the threads were for info and opinions, seems not... Ive never harrassed anyone forums over the years and see myself as a nice type of poster , however for some reason I was told not to post theories.. my theory as they called it was to say that Causes not cures should be taught to women about breast cancer.... Only two days before a lovely friend of mine was also banned for putting sites on about the dangers of water fluoridation.... this surely cant be right, she was accused of spamming the site.... but others come on guns blazing to bully and try and control the room with hateful comments but they are still there... very strange isn it....some of the mods are really nice people, friendly and caring but others seem to want it all their own way with bans and warnings...and theres too many racist type posts on there, IM fed up reading them.. they seem to be obsessed by skin colour, mixed race or others....

Philadelphia, PA

#388 Apr 21, 2013
I was on the City Data site itself looking up info,and there are related links to the forum...I think they're just trying to appear squeaky clean to anyone researching places. I don't even know why they would have forums in there non-related to travel in that case then...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#389 Apr 21, 2013
The CD owners want to generate advertising revenue by expanding allowed topics, increasing traffic, and therefore increasing its value as an advertising venue. The moderators are unpaid volunteers. Their only "payment" is a power rush. So they and posters work slavishly on the forums to make the owners wealthy. It is a sick and pathetic site that I hope dies a well-earned death from neglect. Sadly, "there is a sucker born every minute" so I see no end to it any time soon.

Philadelphia, PA

#390 Apr 22, 2013
I wish somebody would just hack that forum and shut it down,then the parasites will have to find another home.

Tampa, FL

#394 Jul 18, 2013
I was banned for pointing out that I got an infraction for typing the word: "red neck", yet on the photography forum there is a thread of some 30 pages with PHOTOS of Red necks!!!!

This forum is THE WORST EVER, and should be deleted of the net. It does not help anyone because every time someone posts an opinion that is not cheering some place it gets deleted. To top that, users are banned for having an opinion on a place they live in every single day!!! I won't be surprised if this is ran by some communist freakin country because once I was told: "There is no 1st Amendment on City Data"

Overzealous is a mild name given to these mods:
Keeper THE WORST same place as Poncho; Both rude and unbelievably inconsiderate towards common sense.

Tampa, FL

#395 Jul 18, 2013
Maybe they are all Red Necks!

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#396 Jul 18, 2013
I meet gay men on that site.

Chicago, IL

#397 Jul 23, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
I meet gay men on that site.
So do I. MMMM, we should hook up

What do you look like? Are you hung, cut? Turtleneck?

How big are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 32 min positronium 193,164
News DC Wants To Give Illegal Immigrants In-State Tu... 8 hr o see the light 1
Review: Magic City Smoke Shop 23 hr DiamondGirl 3
AM Truck Tue Curious 1
News Advocacy Groups Issue Warnings Over Armed Anti-... Oct 6 PATRIOT_TEXAN 2
Governor's energy plan sets up New Mexico for ... Oct 5 John Ford 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Oct 5 Cow Eater 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages