Adoptees and birth parents Reunite!

Adoptees and birth parents Reunite!

Posted in the Prescott Valley Forum

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Arizona Birth parents can update medical.
*IMPORTANT: ARIZONA ADOPTEES: need to file NOTARIZED affidavit stating that "I know I am adopted and wishes to make contact with birthparents and family.
"
**~PARENTS:PLEASE FILE A NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT THAT SAYS:"I WISH TO MAKE CONTACT AND WANT MY CHILD TO HAVE IDENTIFYING INFORMATION."
this way, who ever starts searching first will make it easier for the other to find them.
PARENTS CAN ALSO UPDATE MEDICAL FILES.Yahoo! Groups Links
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arizonasearch_s...

IF parents don't sign a consent waiver adoptees can't get non identifying information from the courts or files.

Willcox, AZ

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Adoptees and Birth parents and siblings;Grand Parents all can sign up on www.isrr.org to be reunited.

Siblings can sign up with the agency to be reunited.

Adoptees too can and should sign up with the agency.

remember to notarize the consent waiver for contact.

Joan

Willcox, AZ

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Can everyone who reads this please share it. It doesn't matter what state you are in. What state your friends are in, just share it.

Share it on twitter and fb. thanks,

Willcox, AZ

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Parents please sign a consent waiver. It has to be notarized, and you can update medical and put it in the file. But permission for non identifying information has to be given too. thank you.

For more help come to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theregistry

Joan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Tue chuckles 920
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Tue guest 6
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Tue guest 76
Arizona Hot Sauce expo Jul 25 Burnsandmccoy 1
News Calendar of Events: Feb. 18-28 Feb '16 MARIANN 1
Michaela Windsor of Prescott Valley Investigate... (Oct '14) Dec '15 Fast Food 3
News Western artist finds niche in all things horse (Jul '15) Jul '15 jody 1

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages