Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announc...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announces run for re-election

There are 3013 comments on the KTAR story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announces run for re-election. In it, KTAR reports that:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio shows his badge as he holds a ceremony where 92 of his immigration jail officers, who lost their federal power to check whether inmates are in the county illegally, turn in their credentials after federal officials pulled the Sheriff's office immigration enforcement powers Wednesday, Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTAR.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#3561 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much.
Enough to laugh at birthers, though.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#3562 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Rubeo's a tea party bisexual anchor baby working for the Trilateral Commission.
Another STUPID homo type remark from an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3564 May 9, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Welfare-collecting anti-American tea bag mooch.

Location hidden

#3565 May 9, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Another STUPID homo type remark from an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Another stupid remark from another alias of a Welfare-collecting anti-American tea bag mooch.

Wipe your chin, BOY.
UFA

Corpus Christi, TX

#3567 May 29, 2013
this sheriff Joe, what a p___y, lets Jodi tweet, give inteviews. Re-election, you people must be nuts to vote for this a-hole again, Such a waste
UFA

Corpus Christi, TX

#3568 May 29, 2013
Sheriff Joe, what a waste of tax payers money. I thought he was supposed to be tough. I think he has a thing for this Jodi creature. Lets her have her way all the time. You people in Az. have to be nuts to re-elect him. Same for that goofy governor.
Ron Henson

Sanford, NC

#3571 May 30, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You go Joe!!! Hope people put you back in..The government needs to do its job!!! By protecting our borders and not letting any more Muslims in, also!!!~
ILLEGAL means AGAINST THE LAW.
Our moronic, imbecilic politicians are too stupid to understand that one simple word , as well as
a lot of mentally challenged brain dead others
in this great country. Get out if you don't like
our laws: Legal OR illegal.
How do these pea brains get elected?
In Arizona, they're after Joe Arpaio for his trying to enforce keeping the illegal Mexicans from coming across the border ILLEGALLY.
They say he's PROFILING Mexicans.
What should he do, profile Norwegians?
You people who think it's o.k. for Mexicans to
come across the border ILLEGALLY have feces
for brains.
My apology to the feces for comparison to these
dim witted losers.

Location hidden

#3572 May 30, 2013
Ron Henson wrote:
They say he's PROFILING Mexicans.
What should he do, profile Norwegians?
Here's a thought, sh!t for brains: profiling is ILLEGAL.

You do remember how upset you were about things and people who are illegal?

Put Bulloney Joe into jail for ILLEGALLY profiling people based on his paper bag test.
Snow White and Huntsman

Spring, TX

#3574 Jun 7, 2013
UFA wrote:
Sheriff Joe, what a waste of tax payers money. I thought he was supposed to be tough. I think he has a thing for this Jodi creature. Lets her have her way all the time. You people in Az. have to be nuts to re-elect him. Same for that goofy governor.
She does seem to get her way OFTEN. All those interviews, hair, makeup, street clothes from the waist up. When Nancy Grace was interviewing the other inmates there, all black, white and pink clothes.
I didn't watch it because I don't really care to hear about it anymore. There's been overkill in the media with Arizona. Now, no one really cares about Joe or Joedi.
another poster

San Jose, CA

#3575 Jun 7, 2013
UFA wrote:
He should be sharing a room with Jodi ha. ha. ha.
Wes

Kansas City, MO

#3577 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought, sh!t for brains: profiling is ILLEGAL.
You do remember how upset you were about things and people who are illegal?
Put Bulloney Joe into jail for ILLEGALLY profiling people based on his paper bag test.
You've just been profiled....dimwitted B who wimpers about non Americans who commitcrimes by coming without a visa, steal id's, cause all kinds of havoc....financial & criminal in the USA.They want a free ride on the taxpayers dime. And bleeding heart Demwits like you hand them the keys to the kitty.YAAFU!!
Brenda besson

United States

#3578 Jun 16, 2013
I love joe he has always done a great job.everyone else loved him for years,until they decided they wanted undocument ppl to be able to vote for obama half those ppl arent legal.obama has no class !!!

Location hidden

#3579 Jun 16, 2013
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>You've just been profiled....dimwitted B who wimpers about non Americans who commitcrimes by coming without a visa, steal id's, cause all kinds of havoc..
~stomp stomp stomp~

No one is stealing a job from you you don't have and won't do, Shug.
Wes

Kansas City, MO

#3580 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
No one is stealing a job from you you don't have and won't do, Shug.
you made my case. LOL

Location hidden

#3581 Jun 16, 2013
Wes wrote:
<quoted text> you made my case. LOL
It wasn't hard to spot a freeloader, Shug.

LOL
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3583 Jun 17, 2013
I feel sorry for all the good people in Arizona and other states along the border!! My friend here in Pennsylvania left with her husband when his father called to ask him to come help him protect his ranch on the border..My friend's husband had been in the military..They left their kids with her mom--she is now back here because it was soooo scary and dangerous for her there.So,now there is one family I know that is separated by these horrible illegals.She said that people would just walk through the property like they owned it-took anything that was not nailed down and left their trash all over the place.Keep up the fight Joe-just remember to look for blue-eyed blonds as illegals.The illegals need to go!!!

Location hidden

#3584 Jun 18, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I feel sorry for all the good people in Arizona and other states along the border!! My friend here in Pennsylvania left with her husband when his father called to ask him to come help him protect his ranch on the border.
Right.

Your "friend".

Because we don't want those brown people breaking over the border picking our fields and cleaning our chickens.

Arizona is the most bigoted state in the USA- they will fit in.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3585 Jun 18, 2013
barefoot--there is nothing bigoted about keeping your family and property safe from invaders.Obviously, you are one of those brown skinned people from your little bent over,old,white man picture. Using that picture to put us down,you're pathetic!! And,yes,we do not want people that do not have the right to take what is not their's to get away with it.Why don't you invite all these illegals to your place and let them trash your property,steal everything you have..If you do not like it in the USA-you should move!! Maybe south towards Mexico way!! I am sure they will be glad to take you in.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#3586 Jun 18, 2013
Ol’ Joe’s a male Sarah Palin. Yes, Papa Grizzly is a shamelessly narcissistic publicity hound. Fortunately for Joe, there’s currently a strong market for fascist tactics. They know who the are.

Location hidden

#3587 Jun 18, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
barefoot--there is nothing bigoted about keeping your family and property safe from invaders.
You eat the food they harvest every day.

We both know why you object to these brown people coming across the border.

The USA is a country built by immigrants and while your family may have done nothing for this country at some point: they were immigrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 6 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 193,129
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Sat guest 67
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Sat guest 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri chuckles 890
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) Jun 22 Comex2Go 40
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) Jun 21 TheScottishAmeric... 42
News Calendar of Events: Feb. 18-28 Feb '16 MARIANN 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages