Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7898 Jun 29, 2013
Lol, then Jodi must be right up your alley eh? Just teasin....

I'll always be a big kid at heart myself. The world is my playground :)
crazzypussy

United States

#7899 Jun 29, 2013
-Peggy- wrote:
Lol, then Jodi must be right up your alley eh? Just teasin....

I'll always be a big kid at heart myself. The world is my playground :)
She actually would be....

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7900 Jun 30, 2013
Yowza!....is this donavan?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7901 Jun 30, 2013
Jodi really does make me laugh sometimes, some of the things that comes out of her mouth just makes me shake my head and say wtf??
like her many many stories on how she injured her finger. When Juan m was questioning her about it on the stand and she stood firm about Travis kicking it "ya right" and he shows a photo graph of Jodi and her sister showing her hand with no apparent injury. Juan says "Your finger is not crooked here." And Jodi states "yes it is, it is bent there." WTF?? Dude, seriously, we are looking at the same photograph, no? "The FREAKING pen is BLUE!!!!!"

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7902 Jun 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Godspeed LG, I can't sleep...:( I'm so sad over this case...getting to the point that I can't look at her in court... not one journal entry or comment from her about sorrow over what she did. It's all about her. Yes, he became a Svengali, but she allowed him to go there, over and over, she encouraged him more and more, w/her own words. I was feeling sorry for her, until the journals, and until it has come to light that she's had so many opportunities to feel sorry, to ask God to help her express regret, to talk w/professionals, to have a warm person like Willmott & even Nurmi protect her... and she gives Zero, in any realm, in any format. Where is her responsibilty for acting in it? Her voice on the call, playing along w/him, encouraging, no detectable resistance or sadness in her voice.She was supposed to be a "Mormon" and if she was giving God credit for anything in the World, where was her heart and soul in all of her own actions?
Am I right? Do you agree?
And, then after all this time has passed and she's had "rescuers" to lean on, and give her support for BWS, and yet when she was testifying, still no breakdown, no soulful grief. I just can't accept that she was really in love w/him, because she doesn't display or even write about how she feels her heart has been broken beyond belief. She doesn't mention how deep her sadness is that they went dark together and it destroyed their souls...I think she liked the idea of him, and she's incapable of real love. She didn't even break when asked about her parents... I'm tired of LV giving her a pass; she participated in the destruction of his soul while she was accomodating him and I believe she needs to be held accountable for her role in that, at least. Her laughter and coyness on that last call was manipulation in her own way, and kept him going dark.
You are right, don't second guess yourself.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7903 Jun 30, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
Does anyone wonder what JA is doing when she is writing or drawing with both left and right hands while in court? Is she writing a book, more journal entries, notes on the trial, etc.? You would think she would have carpal tunnel syndrome by now. Does anyone on here keep massive journals like she did and probably still does in jail? You see her erasing quite a bit also. She is so obsessed with writing that she has been caught stealing pens and hiding them in shampoo bottles. I sincerely hope the court is not going to go over her "secret" 600 page journal allegedly just found.
Will this journal be more Tootsie Pops, Pop Rocks, Braids, KY Jelly, crooked ring finger, how everyone who spends much time her wants to choke her until she shuts up, etc., etc.
She is ridiculously annoying......

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7904 Jul 1, 2013
This is for GoodDay.

GD, I've been reading all the back posts to catch up on from when I left. You know since no one really talks in here anymore, I'm almost talking to myself. Hehe.
You really have come around, to see that Jodi is a not so nice a person as she likes to perceive herself.
But I know you still don't believe TA was a saint, and neither do I. He was a fornicator, no doubt about it.

But to be perfectly honest, and I know we don't agree on this, and that's totally fine. But GD, I truly from the depths of my heart do NOT believe that he EVER laid a finger on that insidious treacherous woman!

She slaughtered Travis Alexander, and to add fuel the to the INFERNO, she has been exploiting him AND his family for the last five years. ughhh

She is a calculated falsifier, slanderer terrorist!

Forgive my ranting, I think she's the devil.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7905 Jul 1, 2013
One of the things that drives me absolutely juts about her, is that she doesn't hold herself accountable for anything. She has a reason, an excuse for anything and everything she has ever done.

She denies that she was ever jealous, that she ever stalked him. I'm am listening to their phone conversations right now, and she claims that everthing she has ever said was to appease him.

She claims that she just went along with it when he got sexual. But in these tapes, SHE brings it up EVERTIME, NOT him. They will be talking about facebook or something non-sexual and she starts talking about sex.

She isn't smart, she just thinks everyone else is stupid. We have heard the tapes, seen her journal, seen the pictures "of her finger", yet she still goes against everything we have heard and seen with our own eyes and ears.
You know on the tape he has said that he didn't even like the "Pop Rocks"!

She is a jealous trashy whore who killed because she didn't her way. I have never in my life have ever been so disgusted by another human being. I have never heard so many lies come out of one persons mouth.

Almost her entire testimony was a lie, she straight up lied for 18 days in a row. Who the fu*k does that??

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7906 Jul 1, 2013
You know how he found out that she did something towards the end, and he was forever done with her, and he threatened to expose her for the person she really was and for whatever she did? I wonder if part of it was that she had gotten made at him and in a rage she had told him that she had been recording their phone calls all this time. I wonder if that was part of it.

And I just love how she not only says that he knew about it, but that it was actually his idea!

I'm tellin you this girl thinks that everyone is really stupid! But the crazy part is, is that there are some people who DO believe her. Not many, but how can ANYONE w/ half a brain believe her blatantly obvious lies. Mind boggling.....

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7907 Jul 3, 2013
She blames, the prosecutor, her lawyers, her parents, her boyfriends....

But fails to take in accountability on the one person it matters most.
Michael Jackson

United States

#7909 Nov 27, 2013
Jodi is so hot in beautiful, most females are so jealous of her because they are not a 10, so get over it, live goes on ok. I'm not going to lie i would tap that for sure because she is so beautiful beyond hot a perfect body. Why are you lady's so Jealous of her appearance & her hotness, just why ? Ps: I love you Jodi xoxo....
Facts

Macomb, MI

#7910 Dec 3, 2013
First, make it clear that we the public don't really know, what happened other than the story the State as made up to railroad and otherwise seek revenge, for what went down some 5 years ago.
You wern't there and neither was the cops or prosecutors or any official in that corrupt state.
There is plenty of finger pointing, cover-ups, lies, made up stories, falified evidance, tainted facts and people, twisted in a pile, to convince everyone to believe what your told.
There is reasonable doubt in this case yet it has been ignored and suppressed to seek revenge.
People need to take a chill pill before jumping to conclusions. Ask yourself what would you do if a raging wo hundred pound rapist and madman came charging at you? We all would meke sure that person wouldn't ever do it again. Evidance in the case that was not investigated or had a factual answer was all left out. Then you have a corrupt and broken legal system along with crooked judges and prosecutors running amuck un fettered.
What we are saying here is reasonable doubt it happened the way they want you to believe. Keep an open mind. Stop judging and don't trust what the courts are saying. They are not on your side. Good luck living in that corrupt state.

Since: May 13

United States

#7911 Dec 3, 2013
Facts wrote:
First, make it clear that we the public don't really know, what happened other than the story the State as made up to railroad and otherwise seek revenge, for what went down some 5 years ago.
You wern't there and neither was the cops or prosecutors or any official in that corrupt state.
There is plenty of finger pointing, cover-ups, lies, made up stories, falified evidance, tainted facts and people, twisted in a pile, to convince everyone to believe what your told.
There is reasonable doubt in this case yet it has been ignored and suppressed to seek revenge.
People need to take a chill pill before jumping to conclusions. Ask yourself what would you do if a raging wo hundred pound rapist and madman came charging at you? We all would meke sure that person wouldn't ever do it again. Evidance in the case that was not investigated or had a factual answer was all left out. Then you have a corrupt and broken legal system along with crooked judges and prosecutors running amuck un fettered.
What we are saying here is reasonable doubt it happened the way they want you to believe. Keep an open mind. Stop judging and don't trust what the courts are saying. They are not on your side. Good luck living in that corrupt state.
should we believe jodi??? The woman who sat on stand and lied and contradicted herself constantly??? What is corrupt is how this judge has babied jodi & allowed her to prolong everything, I won't even get into the fact that she is suppose to be on lock down & yet is Selling art work & tweeting. Corrupt in favor of this cold blooded murderer & the state didnt make me believe that - jodi did!!!!!!!!!!
YouAreCrazy

Johnson City, TN

#7912 Dec 3, 2013
Facts wrote:
You must be her prison sweetheart.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7913 Jan 22, 2014
Michael Jackson wrote:
Jodi is so hot in beautiful, most females are so jealous of her because they are not a 10, so get over it, live goes on ok. I'm not going to lie i would tap that for sure because she is so beautiful beyond hot a perfect body. Why are you lady's so Jealous of her appearance & her hotness, just why ? Ps: I love you Jodi xoxo....
Okay so she has a decent body, she's not bad looking, from the neck down. But that murderous bitch's face got knocked the FUCK out with the ugly stick!!

One of the ugliest noses I have ever seen and she has shark eyes they are all black, no color.

Just ugly, inside and out.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7914 Jan 22, 2014
ick!
houndme

Voorhees, NJ

#7915 Jan 29, 2014
if she gets out which she probably won't i wanna date her.. O.o

And then she can kill me for cheating.. but I can't cheat..

because.. i can't leave my house.. and..

i play too many video games and..

i gamble too much..

and i'm Afraid of talking to women..
houndme

Voorhees, NJ

#7916 Jan 29, 2014
if women had no rights I could just own her and she wouldn't even go to jail..

and the guy getting murdered it would be his own fault and i could buy her or something..
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7917 Feb 7, 2014
Dear HoundMe,

Are you on drugs??........
You got it

Charleston, WV

#7918 Feb 7, 2014
Peggy wrote:
Dear HoundMe,
Are you on drugs??........
I would bet on it! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr GinaLover 738
Is prostitution and sex taking place in Scottsd... (Oct '09) 7 hr Barbara Striesandah 222
are you on the right road ? 16 hr ANGEL 1
Let Jodi Arias live! Fri Justice for Jodi 1
us airways / american airlines (Aug '14) Thu Airline 19
City-Data Forum is based in North Korea! (Jun '11) Feb 26 Stevo 11
American ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller dead, famil... Feb 25 RIP KAYLA 3
Prescott Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prescott Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]