Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Lexington

Bonner Springs, KS

#3742 Apr 21, 2013
hybridlment wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Flores interrogation, she asked twice if they'd found and taken her journals. I think she wanted to make sure they did.
Hi HY,

I was reading today on the Huffington Post about the 10 letters that she tried to have admitted into evidence that she claimed Travis wrote. They were not admitted, because they were hearsay. Later the were proven to be forgeries.
Lexington

Bonner Springs, KS

#3743 Apr 21, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the good Dr. Demarte described her journals as being like saccharine (fake sugar) and quite immature. I think she met her match with Dr. DeMarte and she knows her. Her demeanor changed.
She actually listened to the Dr.'s testimony instead of obsessively writing and drawing, erasing, and being odd.
I also saw the testimony from Tiny Pencil where she claimed she loved her mother. You could tell from her body language that she was lying. She also said she always gets the same drink at Starbuck's.
She seems to be a person of ritual and same, same, same.
I'm just waiting and wishing for her to have some kind of meltdown in the court room. Do they have her on meds or does her shock collar provide her with enough voltage to keep her in check?
I saw how they got answers on "Zero Dark Thirty"...it's not pretty and isn't always effective. I heard they had to tone it down from what really happens. I don't believe for one minute that she doesn't remember what happened.
No one really believes she doesn't remember. Don't you think if she can hold it together in court she could held it together the day she killed Travis.
hybridlment

Louisville, KY

#3744 Apr 21, 2013
The first day Demarte testified, on direct, Jodi never looked up once. I've never seen anybody work so hard at ignoring someone as Jodi did the Doc. She wasn't going to acknowledge her presence.

The next day, Jodi appeared to start listening. I think she was fascinated hearing about herself and finally realizing she was normally abnormal - hey, that's me! That's why I've been so weird for so long! It has to be somewhat liberating.

Or maybe the defense counsel told her to sit up and stop coloring, and act like she had some sense.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3745 Apr 21, 2013
Lexington wrote:
Missing Persons report:
La Guy and GD have not been seen on this forum since yesterday. If you see or hear from them please post or have them post to this forum.
Hi Lex,:) you're funny ... I was in Boston, selling guns and passing out NRA stickers :)
:) I had an internet problem, so now AT&T is sending tech out Mon. between 12pm-4pm to fix whatever it is that keeps dropping my connection. Now, they say this tech can work inside and outside, so we'll see.... when they tried to advise me of any possible charges, I explained: former employee, now a customer, and no addtl. charges are acceptable, and to note my acct., I won't pay any, they need to correct the problem, even if it's a bad jack, or any other issue. I'm the last person they want to be dissatisfied and forced to go w/Wave or another carrier, because I will complain to everyone I know. This has been ongoing, so it's either a bad router, or faulty drop line to the pole. Anyway, the rep agreed. Good answer. Then I thanked them for their patience and handling my frustration in a professional manner... just as I would've done it :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3746 Apr 21, 2013
LG, what's your 10-20?
many qs for you :)
LA Guy

United States

#3747 Apr 22, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, what's your 10-20?
many qs for you :)
Goodmorning GD:)

Lat. 34 3' 8"N/Long. 118 14' 34"W
LA Guy

United States

#3748 Apr 22, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really believes she doesn't remember. Don't you think if she can hold it together in court she could held it together the day she killed Travis.
She blurred when she snapped

Evident in slashing frenzy (It's not uncommon)

Some residual fog the next 30 mins

The rest of the Amnesia is bs

OJ held up real well in court, he snapped, slashing
frenzy...he did not claim Amnesia, but used "the other
Dude did it" defense...JA tried that one early on with
the Ninjas
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3749 Apr 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning GD:)
Lat. 34 3' 8"N/Long. 118 14' 34"W

:) LG, The City of Angeles
very good
LA Guy

United States

#3750 Apr 22, 2013
hybridlment wrote:
The next day, Jodi appeared to start listening. I think she was fascinated hearing about herself and finally realizing she was normally abnormal - hey, that's me! That's why I've been so weird for so long! It has to be somewhat liberating.
Good observation. Like the way you put it.
LA Guy

United States

#3751 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the good Dr. Demarte described her journals as being like saccharine (fake sugar) and quite immature. I think she met her match with Dr. DeMarte and she knows her. Her demeanor changed.
She actually listened to the Dr.'s testimony instead of obsessively writing and drawing, erasing, and being odd.
I also saw the testimony from Tiny Pencil where she claimed she loved her mother. You could tell from her body language that she was lying. She also said she always gets the same drink at Starbuck's.
She seems to be a person of ritual and same, same, same.
I'm just waiting and wishing for her to have some kind of meltdown in the court room. Do they have her on meds or does her shock collar provide her with enough voltage to keep her in check?
I saw how they got answers on "Zero Dark Thirty"...it's not pretty and isn't always effective. I heard they had to tone it down from what really happens. I don't believe for one minute that she doesn't remember what happened.
Yes:

Sweet N Low
Ritualistic

No:

Meltdown will occur

Note: Most journaling by women is bs anyway
LA Guy

United States

#3752 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she probably thinks like a juvenile detention kid as do some of her "friends" so the attic space of people who have helped her in the past. The cast of usual suspects. It really doesn't matter because it didn't stop the good Dr. from testifying.
You also saw the Inside Job probability. She Doctor shares one quality with JA...Cunning

More than likely would act alone, does not trust her friends...lol

The above are Data Points of note
LA Guy

United States

#3753 Apr 22, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
very good
Nice to see you, Babe, have me in a good mood now

It's been a Btch, hanging out with the likes of Hydri,
Lex, Fog Lifter, et al

Hey, just joking, like them all, enjoying their participation
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3754 Apr 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lex, Fog Lifter, et al
You too :) How long will you be here?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3755 Apr 22, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
very good
I meant to write, The City of Angels :)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3756 Apr 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lex, Fog Lifter, et al
Be nice, Jet Lag or I will turn into LEG LIFTER

It will be wet and smelly.
You won't like it unless you are into that sort of thing.
lmao
LA Guy

United States

#3757 Apr 22, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
You too :) How long will you be here?
Be back in about one hour:)
LA Guy

United States

#3758 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice, Jet Lag or I will turn into LEG LIFTER
It will be wet and smelly.
You won't like it unless you are into that sort of thing.
lmao
Funny

That's how I imagine Dr DM

Like JA or not, she cleans up, same as to Wilmont

LMAO
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3760 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Let's hope this is the photo I want.
Playing My Twinn
Looks like JoDyke has learned some tricks since her arrest
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3761 Apr 22, 2013

Caption the photo

JoDy wants to take a shower with her Twinn Doll

Who will be the Dom in this situation?
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3762 Apr 22, 2013
This is LAGuy's idea of hot:

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Essential Oils 7 hr NicholeinPrescott 1
come on mclame - vote to repeal obamacare 8 hr Bloodonhishands 1
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Mon Informant 29
Anyone know a Vicky Leswick, she says she is a ... Sun Donna 2
Boycott Goodwill Stores During Holidays (Nov '10) Sep 17 ThomasA 1,056
News 'Historic' Arizona convention on changes to U.S... Sep 17 Solarman 3
Sick, no bull, not going for games, pay extra Sep 16 Jmay 2

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance