Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3701 Apr 19, 2013
Russia reports that this guy was "visited" by some agency before , in 2009???? anyway, he was left alone... hmm, we need the original common sense profiling and we need to have armed citizens.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3702 Apr 19, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a naturalized citizen, much like your family was at some point. I am not taking up for him, but I still believe he has rights.
Yes, you are
Lexington

Grand Junction, MI

#3703 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are
I thought I was deemed unworthy of talking too:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3704 Apr 19, 2013
Lexington wrote:
GD I have a 19 year old. I just don't know why they would do what they did. I think that the injuried and families of the dead deserve to have answers. In the end I believe these two are not the leaders, they were the followers. I want to know who the leaders are.....
they are wired differently. I learned that from my ex-brother-n-law, Iranian, wow, the way they talked about American women at Sac State College.. you would be shocked at how they look at us, and their facade was wearing Khakis, polo tees, clean cut, looking like a serious student, swayed my Sis, until she learned Farci (Persian), then she saw how they really looked at women. and our society... They are schooled from Kindergarten on this way... my exbnlw even believed the Holocause was propagabnda, and that Russia was a better country, he was just here to get his engineering PHD, oh and he had $$ from our educational system... when earned $$, it went back to Iran, not here at home.
This is why I'm anti-Muslim and esopecially C.A.I.R. They want shariah here.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3705 Apr 19, 2013
The Holocaust
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3706 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Studio City (Los Angeles)
He's a POS Terrorist
:) yes agree
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3707 Apr 19, 2013
I also learned, they are told it is acceptable to tell infidels anything in order to placate them, to further their causes behind the scenes.
Lexington

Grand Junction, MI

#3708 Apr 19, 2013
Yes he is a terrorist. He is a 19yo terrorist, who was his leader. You know there are more of them. My point is to get them all. Do I believe they have rights, yes I do. This is America, we are better than them. What would Jesus do?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3709 Apr 19, 2013
Jesus, well God would deal with evil as He always has, since Jesus isn't here, God gave us Protectors, in the Bible also, they are gifted w/strength & pserverence to go after evil. JUst as God had armies take down evil, and ZJesus was to help us see the light and turn from evil in our own life. Evil doesn't get turn the other cheek. Non-believers who go after the innocent pay here or pay later, if our LE and Military can't track them down.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3710 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
Guess he did not really want to go to paradise at this time, nor avail himself of the 70 virgins.
Daddy can see both of his kids, but at different locations.
I'm just not hearing Muslim in the media. Prob will hear that his Big Brother was the bad influence...lol
LG, where are you great man? I thought I sent a repky for you on this, hmmm
Right, or maybe he already had them here; some of them use American girls because they are infidels, expendable.
And, we can pay for his kids...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3711 Apr 19, 2013
LG, I'm still smiling about you :)
and how you loved your Scottie dog Emily....
You have a big heart. And I like your love of our country.:)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3712 Apr 20, 2013
If anyone finds Willmott or Nurmi's education back to grade school,
please post. I was able to find Dr. DeMarte's educational background back to the private school she attended.

I also saw on here that Willmott failed her bar exam repeatedly. If someone finds proof, please post.

JANEEN DEMARTE CLASS OF 1998
Janeen hasn't added a photo
Send email
Remember
Austin High School Class of 1998
El Paso, TX
St. Joseph School 1986-1994
El Paso, TX
University of Massachusetts - Arts & Sciences 1998-2002
Amherst, MA
Michigan State University 2003-2007
East Lansing, MI
hybndlment

Lexington, KY

#3713 Apr 20, 2013
Lexington wrote:
Yes he is a terrorist. He is a 19yo terrorist, who was his leader. You know there are more of them. My point is to get them all. Do I believe they have rights, yes I do. This is America, we are better than them. What would Jesus do?
The sun's shining bright on our old Kentucky home today, Lex!

19 years old...just a kid. We can fill their heads and hearts with any agenda at that age.
Lexington

Martin, MI

#3714 Apr 20, 2013
hybndlment wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun's shining bright on our old Kentucky home today, Lex!
19 years old...just a kid. We can fill their heads and hearts with any agenda at that age.
I know that a lot of people didn't appreciate my view on that. I just see the picture of that kid and it breaks my heart that his family would involve him in such hatred. I have one that age and it makes me want to lock him in his room:)

So are you orginally from the area. We moved here 12 years ago and love it. Can't imagine leaving.
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

#3715 Apr 20, 2013
Originally from Lexington, yes. I spent about 5 years traveling extensively in my work and I'm very glad to be settled in Lexington again. My daughter lives in Chicago so I found your name/ip location amusing at first. I was waiting for "Hi, mom!"

One bad apple may not spoil the whole barrel, but it ruins those surrounding it. I suspect that his big bro's trip brought back ideas and missions that sealed the kid's fate. Hopefully his survival will provide some answers because this goes far beyond those 2 kids.
Lexington

Martin, MI

#3716 Apr 20, 2013
I don't know why it has me in Chicago. I travel there for work often. Maybe I was there when I first looked at Topix. Chicago is a great city.

I'm feel sure if they have the DP there he will get it, but I hope for answers first.

nunely

Seattle, WA

#3717 Apr 20, 2013
Lexington wrote:
I don't know why it has me in Chicago. I travel there for work often. Maybe I was there when I first looked at Topix. Chicago is a great city.
I'm feel sure if they have the DP there he will get it, but I hope for answers first.
MA does not have the death penalty.
I hope the medical team keeps him alive for answers.
Lexington

United States

#3718 Apr 20, 2013
Missing Persons report:

La Guy and GD have not been seen on this forum since yesterday. If you see or hear from them please post or have them post to this forum.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3719 Apr 20, 2013
Lexington wrote:
Missing Persons report:
La Guy and GD have not been seen on this forum since yesterday. If you see or hear from them please post or have them post to this forum.
Lex, you're funny!!
Lexington

United States

#3720 Apr 20, 2013
boogiesmom wrote:
<quoted text>Lex, you're funny!!
I try too. Just not used to not reading their posts. I think I inadvertly made them mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You beaners Jul 27 white 1
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) Jul 24 Meme 14
Lame Comments Jul 23 Good Woman 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
Look Out for Kim "Sue Cooney" Jul 22 wondering 2
Mobs Disrupt Political Town Hall Forum in Phoenix Jul 20 Culture Auditor 1
News Western artist finds niche in all things horse Jul 16 jody 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages