Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2976 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fight it or hold back :-)*
not helpful LG, you're in LA xoxo
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2977 Apr 11, 2013
Ravenna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for finding that info and posting it. It appears they got in on the interest only type of mortgage. For grins, I looked at the neighborhood. They were stupid if they agreed to pay 357,500
for a house in that neighborhood. Then again, it is California where your dollar does not go very far.
It is of interest to me that he just abandoned the house and the situation with JAA. He was older and probably more savvy about how to handle the situation.
A big deal is made about the anal sex like people don't engage in it every day. She was stupid to accept a steady diet of it if she didn't enjoy it. She thought she was wielding power by allowing him to fantasize about her and kept him hooked in to calling her and exploring fantasies. He told her he wanted to come to see her to have a F * c k Fest and that he pleasured himself several times a day. Says he had not done that before he met her. Is anyone's b.s. meter going off? They were both playing mind f * ck games. Am I right?
So right. This guy wss experienced, the first time it went down, very early on, he just went in the room and took it. I think that JA was a very smooth seductive lover, not the usual young acrobratic tecnician. She knew how to lock in and on, he felt something he had not experienced before. She also liked to mesmerize in subtle vocal expressions and eye contact. You heard some of the tapes.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2978 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
not helpful LG, you're in LA xoxo
soon lover
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2979 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
soon lover
LG :) what have you done to me?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2980 Apr 11, 2013
Lexington wrote:
LA, I guess I didn't make myself clear, I was talking about her lying in her testemony. The jury didn't see the interviews. If in rebuttle they prove that she lied I think the jury will assume her testemony is a lie, what she told the expert witness's was lies. I have a feeling that JM has some strong rebuttle witness's. If that happens the only question is Life or DP.
I understood you and it will be an issue, as to her testimony on the stand. The jury will not buy most of the after the murder. As you prob are aware, judges will instruct the jury that they can disregard a wits entire testimony if caught in even one lie ... the jury may be numb to her lying and just believe enough of her testimony as to her being tore down emotionaly by TA and reacting in a blind rage, within the last fifteen minutes.

"Another Poster" has aptly pointed out that the defense should not try to match every assertion of the prosecutors case, but focus on the tapes. LV had her faults, but aptly pointed out that a series of dehumanizing name calling can take a devasting emotional toll, added to in his own words regarding the tying to a tree and what amounted to forced sodomy...this is a defacto mental defense. She had been in a fragile state in the weeks following up to the fatefull day...something happen in the last Fifteen and blind rage took over.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2981 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LG :) what have you done to me?
meant to be lover
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2982 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
meant to be lover
:) you're a good guy LG, I see it so much in what you write about how things affect others, good heart, wise, and noq tou added your polo to it...:) sweet dreams LG , hope you gave a great day tomorrow. Godspeed
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2983 Apr 11, 2013
... and now you added your polo ...:)
Have you heard that song (country), looking like a high I wanna be on,.... Blake Shelton sure be cool if you did ...
LG, you make me think of things I normally wouldn't :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2984 Apr 11, 2013
let me try that again:)
:) you're a good guy LG, I see it so much in what you write about how things affect others, good heart, wise, and now you added your polo to it...:) sweet dreams LG , hope you have a great day tomorrow. Godspeed
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2985 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
... and now you added your polo ...:)
Have you heard that song (country), looking like a high I wanna be on,.... Blake Shelton sure be cool if you did ...
LG, you make me think of things I normally wouldn't :)
I like it that way, just like that, will tell you more:)

Will check out that Blake Shelton cut, he is great.
Do you like his cut of "Home", did a nice duo of it
with Michael Bubble.

Crashing luv, but still feel energized (in fact), talk
tomorrow luv
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2986 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
with Michael Bubble.
tomorrow luv
Ok :) love Buble, great dreams, dreat man
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2987 Apr 11, 2013
I can't see the keyboard very well, too dark ... great dreams, great man
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2988 Apr 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
with Michael Bubble.
tomorrow luv
:)LG, Good Morning
Still awake after midnight, it's so quiet :) I love "Home" by Blake Shelton. I haven't heard it in so long.
* May God and His Angels watch over you. Have a great day. I suspect I may be sleeping later than you :)
Ravenna

Spring, TX

#2989 Apr 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood you and it will be an issue, as to her testimony on the stand. The jury will not buy most of the after the murder. As you prob are aware, judges will instruct the jury that they can disregard a wits entire testimony if caught in even one lie ... the jury may be numb to her lying and just believe enough of her testimony as to her being tore down emotionaly by TA and reacting in a blind rage, within the last fifteen minutes.
"Another Poster" has aptly pointed out that the defense should not try to match every assertion of the prosecutors case, but focus on the tapes. LV had her faults, but aptly pointed out that a series of dehumanizing name calling can take a devasting emotional toll, added to in his own words regarding the tying to a tree and what amounted to forced sodomy...this is a defacto mental defense. She had been in a fragile state in the weeks following up to the fatefull day...something happen in the last Fifteen and blind rage took over.
She would have to agree to the bondage and blindfolds prior to the anal sex or it would be rape. She agreed to his fantasies because she felt it gave her control. He told her (if that was him on the tape) that he wanted to come see her and have a F * c k Fest.

I am hoping that the e-mails, texts and IM's where she may have added or deleted things and also the journals are all burned in a big bonfire.

Both of them allegedly had abuse growing up. His abuse was more credible as his siblings also suffered abuse but were rescued by Mormon grandparents. I believe he was 10 at the time and not sure of the age of his siblings.

I have read books where horrific abuse is alleged (not fiction). In the case of Jeannette Walls, her father died of alcoholism and her mother did art work much like Arias. You should look her up. This b.s. abuse Arias is pandering seems less than truthful. She claims her father broke her brother's hand. I think there are random stories rattling around in her PEA brain.

Even Vile-Ette, the expert witness said that Arias's lies were lame. If she were actually smart, her lies would be a whole lot better.
Lexington

United States

#2990 Apr 12, 2013
LA, think ALyce made some good points, but I think that the Jury will discount her because she was so biased because she didn't interview anyone else involved. I dated a girl way back in my college days that Jodi reminds me of. She wasn't for me but wanted to "Be friends". It was just to keep her foot in the door. She continually caused problems with anyone I dated for the next year. That was Travis's mistake, generally you can't remain friends with someone you were in a relationship with, all you can be is friendly.
Shower Massage

Spring, TX

#2991 Apr 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So right. This guy wss experienced, the first time it went down, very early on, he just went in the room and took it. I think that JA was a very smooth seductive lover, not the usual young acrobratic tecnician. She knew how to lock in and on, he felt something he had not experienced before. She also liked to mesmerize in subtle vocal expressions and eye contact. You heard some of the tapes.
I did hear portions of the tape. Sounded like two immature, somewhat sexually inept people and a lot of manipulation on the part of JA.

I think she somehow also manipulated the tape. I had trouble understanding TA as he was either sleepy or had been drinking or she pieced together tapes and it was someone else. Lots of conspiracy theories.

It does not make sense that she moved to Yreka so they could have phone sex but still have discipline and be more pure.

Now, she is trying to paint him as an FLDS kind of perv that preys on 12 year old girls. She is a piece of work.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2992 Apr 12, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
:)LG, Good Morning
Still awake after midnight, it's so quiet :) I love "Home" by Blake Shelton. I haven't heard it in so long.
* May God and His Angels watch over you. Have a great day. I suspect I may be sleeping later than you :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kkoT1nZOexYXX
Thought I would go first this AM .. up (lol) at 7 AM, so Goodmorning from LA .. Last night was nice:)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2993 Apr 12, 2013
could not find that Blake Shelton cut? check out the Home vid, with Buble

also Chris Issac, Wicked Game, maybe JA did it like that to TA
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2994 Apr 12, 2013
"To attain knowledge, add things every day, to obtain wisdom, remove thing every day"

Lao Tsu
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2995 Apr 12, 2013
Ravenna wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have to agree to the bondage and blindfolds prior to the anal sex or it would be rape. She agreed to his fantasies because she felt it gave her control. He told her (if that was him on the tape) that he wanted to come see her and have a F * c k Fest.
I am hoping that the e-mails, texts and IM's where she may have added or deleted things and also the journals are all burned in a big bonfire.
Both of them allegedly had abuse growing up. His abuse was more credible as his siblings also suffered abuse but were rescued by Mormon grandparents. I believe he was 10 at the time and not sure of the age of his siblings.
I have read books where horrific abuse is alleged (not fiction). In the case of Jeannette Walls, her father died of alcoholism and her mother did art work much like Arias. You should look her up. This b.s. abuse Arias is pandering seems less than truthful. She claims her father broke her brother's hand. I think there are random stories rattling around in her PEA brain.
Even Vile-Ette, the expert witness said that Arias's lies were lame. If she were actually smart, her lies would be a whole lot better.
Subs in a trance, cannot even give full consent...or was she Topping him from the Bottom...you know what I'm talking about, having been in the game LOL

She was not abused by her parents!

TA was not abused by his parents in the classic sense, but the neglect he suffered was worse than being beat. TA was a good man in his inner core .. you can also see it in his siblings...much credit to his grandmother and the Mormon church.

In one of the sex tapes, he sounded high (sleep, booze) voice at different pitch and mumbling, but maybe he was just stroking it and on the verge of _____. That can happen, you know that when you have done it LOL

continued and important

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 11 hr Tatlover 718
Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) 20 hr Zach 43
Open the Borders and Don't Detain or Deport Tue Culture Auditor 1
h black Jan 26 new to az 1
us airways / american airlines Jan 25 Internal Security... 18
Review: Leger Auto Glass LLC Jan 25 2005bmw 1
Looking for book on how to counter liberals in ... (Aug '12) Nov '14 The crazy jew 7
Prescott Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prescott Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NBC Sports12:13PM
Miami gets record donation from former 'Cane Calais Campbell
NFL 5:29 AM