girly

El Monte, CA

#978 Mar 15, 2013
Magilacutti wrote:
<quoted text> Where are you! Go to FB! Go to FB! Go to FB!!!!!!!!!!
just send me request Jennifer summary I have bright red hair in my cover pic
girly

United States

#979 Mar 15, 2013
Magilacutti wrote:
<quoted text>Of course i remember you, were you from Chicago? Weren`t you close with Steven?
yep that's me summa hit me on Facebook I can't find you I'm driving I was quiet I didn't think I was that memorable
girly

El Monte, CA

#980 Mar 15, 2013
girly wrote:
<quoted text>yep that's me summa hit me on Facebook I can't find you I'm driving I was quiet I didn't think I was that memorable
u still there?
Magillacutti

Glendale, AZ

#981 Mar 15, 2013
girly wrote:
<quoted text> u still there?
You don`t come up on Facebook :( Look for me, tericashburns.
Magillacutti

Glendale, AZ

#982 Mar 15, 2013
girly wrote:
<quoted text> u still there?
I`m going to faCEBOOK NOW.
girly

United States

#983 Mar 15, 2013
Magillacutti wrote:
<quoted text>You don`t come up on Facebook :( Look for me, tericashburns.
Jennifer summa
CURIOUS

Tempe, AZ

#984 Mar 16, 2013
Listen up Girly and Magillacutti you two fight it out in court. Tnis topic is not a battle ground for the two of you. In case you two forgot this topic is about Goodwill and their unethical practices.
Wateva u call it

Covington, GA

#985 Mar 21, 2013
Ex felons needs second chances everyone has different circumstances to they situation
CURIOUS

Chandler, AZ

#986 Mar 22, 2013
Wateva u call it wrote:
Ex felons needs second chances everyone has different circumstances to they situation
Birds of a feather flock together. Goodwill's corporate leader Kim Ryder was charged with check fraud.
CURIOUS

Tempe, AZ

#987 Mar 30, 2013
Was that Petunia Porky's girlfriend at the new grand opening???????? She surely has packed on the pounds like Porky has. Onk,onk,onk,onk,onk
shocked

Tempe, AZ

#988 Mar 30, 2013
I was at the grand opening friday and was surprised that the people in Goodwill Corporate looked like unkempt individuals. Was that Kim Ryder the check fraud Queen that heads real estate? She really packed on the weight since I have last seen her. I guess her boyfriend Tim O'neal, alias PORKY feels birds of a feather must flock together. Isn't he the one that backstabbed the former CEO for having a corporate ROMANCE? OMG he is now doing what Mason and Hanson did. What a lowlife.
shocked

Chandler, AZ

#989 Apr 3, 2013
I went to a Goodwill store yesterday and I purchased a piece of glassware. After I paid for the item the cashier asked me if I would like to donate the change. Without thinking I said okay and she kept the change. I think it is pretty tacky of Goodwill to ask for my change. Instead of getting a bargain, I got shafted by this so called no-profit.
quietrage

Mesa, AZ

#991 Apr 25, 2013
BigRed wrote:
Readers! Please, not every written statement by BOOHOO is accurate. I do believe in the truth be told, but get it right!! Alot of gossip is in the mix with what he writes.
Big Red. You don't know jack. There are photos. Disgusting photos of Kim. These circulated because IT saw them and copied them. It's no lie.
quietrage

Mesa, AZ

#992 Apr 25, 2013
The Truth wrote:
One more thing, Dianne Hanson woked at the Toronto Goodwill for almost 20 years, to say she did not know what she was doing would not be the truth. She was the Vice President of Operations. Another lie, turns to dust.
\

So TRUTH, what about the photos that IT got a hold of and many employees saw them? All fours ring a bell? Zee knows a lot. Everything Zee has said I know to be true.
Been There

Tempe, AZ

#993 Apr 25, 2013
quietrage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Red. You don't know jack. There are photos. Disgusting photos of Kim. These circulated because IT saw them and copied them. It's no lie.
Take these gisgusting photos of Kim to the Media, as the Goodwill Corporate members must be held accountable.
Been There

Tempe, AZ

#994 Apr 25, 2013
quietrage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have these disgusting photos of Kim, I would suggest to take them to the Media, as Goodwill Corporate must be held accountable.
ryanovision

Barrie, Canada

#995 Apr 29, 2013
I will never donate to Goodwill again....look what I found last week....XXYOUTUBE-jqYEVb-R_EcX X
Been There

Tempe, AZ

#997 May 20, 2013
Burt v. Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona

Plaintiff: Rebecca Jean Burt

Defendant: Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona

Case Number: 2:2012cv02712

Filed: December 26, 2012

Court: Arizona District Court
Office: Phoenix Division Office
County: Maricopa
Presiding Judge: James A Teilborg

Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Americans with Disabilities - Employment

Cause: 42:12101 Americans with Disabilities Act
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#998 May 21, 2013
I love it that I can bag up all my unwanted stuff, things outgrown,
things you wanted but then buy new and want to make room and they will accept almost anything.

I can't say i have bought many items in there.
curious

Tempe, AZ

#999 May 21, 2013
When spring cleaning comes around I bag all my throw away garbage and give all my unwanted junk to Goodwill. They will take anything that they can mske a few cents from. Goodwill is turning their stores into smelly garbage dumps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the future cloudy for Blue Sky apartments in... 5 hr searchingforarainbow 2
25 Years Ago: Bruce Springsteen Leaves $100,000... 13 hr Joe 1
Ranked: The Best Cities in Maricopa County Mon Taxpayer for years 2
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) Sep 27 Anonymous 114
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Sep 17 Arizonavet 100
vardar damaging soccer (Oct '10) Aug '14 Vardar Arizona Su... 11
Review: Sun Valley Tire & Auto Service Jul '14 DONT GO HERE 1

Prescott Valley Jobs

Prescott Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prescott Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prescott Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]