"Duck Dynasty" television show is the American Taliban
Posted in the Prescott Valley Forum
#1 Sep 15, 2013
The dudes from that show "Duck Dynasty" are just like the freaking Taliban in Afghanistan in that:
(1) they are both deeply religious in their faith;
(2) hate and detest authority over them;
(3) love and live very close to nature;
(4) are extremely down-home, low-key, and not loud;
(5) live off the land;
(6) don't understand "modern life;"
(7) are hairy and bearded as fuck and are "au natural;"
(8) are extremely faithful to their wives and children;
(9) are backwards;
(10) are redneck hicks that hate and reject technology;
(11) are simple folk;
(12) shy away from materialism and overt displays of wealth;
(13) resist and make fun of authority over their sovereignty;
(14) are extremely patriotic and nationalistic; and
(15) live by the mantra "Don't Tread On Me."
“come to Richie,, ”
Since: Nov 10
#2 Sep 17, 2013
Add your comments below
|You beaners||Jul 27||white||1|
|Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13)||Jul 24||Meme||14|
|Lame Comments||Jul 23||Good Woman||1|
|Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs||Jul 23||Silly times||2|
|Look Out for Kim "Sue Cooney"||Jul 22||wondering||2|
|Mobs Disrupt Political Town Hall Forum in Phoenix||Jul 20||Culture Auditor||1|
|Western artist finds niche in all things horse||Jul 16||jody||1|
Find what you want!
Search Prescott Valley Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC