Brazil nightclub fire kills at least 232

Brazil nightclub fire kills at least 232

Posted in the Prescott Valley Forum

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Jan 27, 2013
This fire was hot hot hot! Something we can be thankful for. Here's 232 Mexinigs that will not be sneaking into the USA.

"At least 232 people were killed after a band’s fireworks show sparked a rapidly moving fire in a packed nightclub in southern Brazil and fleeing patrons were unable to find their way out, local police said."
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/27...
JerseyGrl

Darby, PA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
How are they illegal dumbaazz they were in their own country. maybe someone should set urn tailor on fire
Vallsunn

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
This fire was hot hot hot! Something we can be thankful for. Here's 232 Mexinigs that will not be sneaking into the USA.
"At least 232 people were killed after a band’s fireworks show sparked a rapidly moving fire in a packed nightclub in southern Brazil and fleeing patrons were unable to find their way out, local police said."
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/27... - least-232?lite
Hey Mexicans and Hispanics so now some ass is calling you the N word How do you feel about that?
Ho Zay

Neenah, WI

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Vallsunn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mexicans and Hispanics so now some ass is calling you the N word How do you feel about that?
I am thankful to CRASSUS. Now I know why I am a stupid Mexican border jumper. The Spanish believed in tribe mixing, that's why I have Jigger in my blood. Hence: MexaJig.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Vallsunn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mexicans and Hispanics so now some ass is calling you the N word How do you feel about that?
The N word is not allowed dummy. Jiggers find it offensive.
Vallsunn

Baldwin Park, CA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The N word is not allowed dummy. Jiggers find it offensive.
OK Im a dummy but Crassus why are you so mean and bitter it seems you hate everyone or are you really a pussy cat just trying to get a rise out of people.Makes me realize I dont want to stoop to that level. So I take back any mean thing Ive said to you or about you. Dont bother leaving a comment for me because I wont be reading it.Hope your life goes well
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Vallsunn wrote:
<quoted text>OK Im a dummy but Crassus why are you so mean and bitter it seems you hate everyone or are you really a pussy cat just trying to get a rise out of people.Makes me realize I dont want to stoop to that level. So I take back any mean thing Ive said to you or about you. Dont bother leaving a comment for me because I wont be reading it.Hope your life goes well
come back when you grow up.
BobEngland

Romford, UK

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Crassus, have you forgotten the church man, the church, when we last spoke you were going to build the worlds tallest church, to rock pulpits all the way from Texas to Alaska, to give 10 000 blonde white chicks to the world as your chosen ones, your message-from-God-disciples, you promised I could have sight of your bank statement, to see were those Golden $$$$$$ table offerings to the Lord were hidden, now you tell me you've got another Jeffrey Dahmer on your trail and the guys looking to add you to his body-parts collection. Get to hell out of there and leave, leave town, I'm worried he's one of those dig your own grave freaks you read about who take you out into the desert with a shovel and a few rollsof duct tape. Love to your mother, and Atlas - your cat. Pal Bob
Snow White

Spring, TX

#11 Jun 8, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
Crassus, have you forgotten the church man, the church, when we last spoke you were going to build the worlds tallest church, to rock pulpits all the way from Texas to Alaska, to give 10 000 blonde white chicks to the world as your chosen ones, your message-from-God-disciples, you promised I could have sight of your bank statement, to see were those Golden $$$$$$ table offerings to the Lord were hidden, now you tell me you've got another Jeffrey Dahmer on your trail and the guys looking to add you to his body-parts collection. Get to hell out of there and leave, leave town, I'm worried he's one of those dig your own grave freaks you read about who take you out into the desert with a shovel and a few rollsof duct tape. Love to your mother, and Atlas - your cat. Pal Bob
Jeffrey Dahmer is dead as is the Night Stalker. Need to try using Robert (Bobby) Durst or
Joran Van Der Sloot in your next writings. Need to update your references. Thanks.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey Dahmer is dead as is the Night Stalker. Need to try using Robert (Bobby) Durst or
Joran Van Der Sloot in your next writings. Need to update your references. Thanks.
The topic here is crispy fried Mexicans. Hold the guacamole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoking females 21 hr John 13
Opiods and other Pain relief Meds Fri InNeed12 2
Martin family Fri Colorado1979 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri HotnPhx 1,091
Presidential protests Fri Why 1
Have any of you been polled? Fri Polling Virgin 1
hey brown bean eater at A Airline Jan 19 Old friend 2

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages