Federal Judicial Corruption

Federal Judicial Corruption

Posted in the Prescott Valley Forum

The Weimar Republic

Northampton, MA

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Andrew Jackson wrote:
There are 2 federal judges, Paul Engelmayer and Stuart Bernstein, who in their written orders and judgments, routinely deny certain lawyers and litigants they don't like (usual racial minorities or poor people taking on rich opposition) the ability to appeal their decisions, or to access the federal courts to file civil rights cases or routine motions, while allowing those attorney's or litigant's enemies or harassers or tormentors free reign to sue them and harass them at will, even if they have declared bankruptcy and shouldn't be harassed any longer.
Judges like these 2 have reduced the judicial system and this country into a "fiefdom," or a "kingdom," or a "monarchy," with no way out, no appellate review, and a peasant/slave dictatorship, completely and totally un-American.
A veritable "prison planet."
I hope the FBI investigates and prosecutes them, but we all know that they won't.
The last name "Bernstein" should give it away my friend. They are destroying conservative America.
Bolshevism and communism go hand and hand. They have our govt and justice system by the balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! 2 hr Furby 66
Veteran Crusis Line Wed Pontiac Citizen 1
Smoking females Wed Trump 4 Clinton 0 4
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Nov 30 chuckles 1,060
OK Trump saves 1K jobs Nov 29 Obamas comments 1
Dominique Ellis Scumbag Real Estate Agent Nov 29 Anonymouse 7
News Lopez, veteran immigration lawyer, dies in car ... (Apr '16) Nov 28 Granddaughter 4

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages