First Prev
of 10
Next Last
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Why do people here think they're better then everyone? Trust me that's how they act. This is the worst state in the country by far.
Matthew

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 15, 2008
sunssuck wrote:
Why do people here think they're better then everyone? Trust me that's how they act. This is the worst state in the country by far.
Then leave.
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#3 Apr 15, 2008
I will punk. I just don't have the money right now.
Matthew

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 15, 2008
sunssuck wrote:
I will punk. I just don't have the money right now.
I think I just figured out why everyone in Arizona thinks they are better than you.
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#5 Apr 15, 2008
Matthew wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I just figured out why everyone in Arizona thinks they are better than you.
Yeah, they look down on those less fortunate well, their time will come. Sorry for calling you a punk I was just in a bad mood last night.
Tad

Queen Creek, AZ

#6 Apr 15, 2008
sunssuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they look down on those less fortunate well, their time will come. Sorry for calling you a punk I was just in a bad mood last night.
Anyone who looks down their nose at someone else isn't happy in their own skin. Don't let your perception of what others may or may not think about you bring you down or impact what you think about yourself. You know yourself better than anyone else. As long as you can look in the mirror and feel good about the path you are taking and the person you are striving to be, you are already a better person than most of the snobs in this world will ever be.
Paul

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Apr 15, 2008
It is just their way of making themselves feel better about being stuck out here.

http://www.arizona-sucks.com
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#8 Apr 16, 2008
Tad wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who looks down their nose at someone else isn't happy in their own skin. Don't let your perception of what others may or may not think about you bring you down or impact what you think about yourself. You know yourself better than anyone else. As long as you can look in the mirror and feel good about the path you are taking and the person you are striving to be, you are already a better person than most of the snobs in this world will ever be.
This is true. Thanks.
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#9 Apr 16, 2008
Paul wrote:
It is just their way of making themselves feel better about being stuck out here.
http://www.arizona-sucks.com
Haha! Brilliant! Ever been to Scottsdale-Sucks.com ? Thanks for the link.
sunssuck is a jackass

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Apr 17, 2008
Anyone whos name is sunssuck SHOULD be looked down on. Go back to LGAY with your boyfriend, newb.
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#11 Apr 17, 2008
sunssuck is a jackass wrote:
Anyone whos name is sunssuck SHOULD be looked down on. Go back to LGAY with your boyfriend, newb.
How about no. and the suns do suck. How many championships has ur team won? that's what I thought. now shut up and look to be eliminated in the first round by san antonio.
THE BaYaReA

San Francisco, CA

#12 Apr 19, 2008
thats why i live in cali!! haha

Since: Apr 08

Tucson, AZ

#13 Apr 19, 2008
THE BaYaReA wrote:
thats why i live in cali!! haha
It is better then here I will definately give that to you. Are you from here originally?
The Lord Jesus Christ

AOL

#14 Apr 20, 2008
sunssuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoenix will just be a ghost city in 5 years.

Since: Apr 08

Tucson, AZ

#15 Apr 20, 2008
The Lord Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoenix will just be a ghost city in 5 years.
amen
Phoenixsucks

Tucson, AZ

#16 Jul 9, 2008
Arizona is white trash and meth-head heaven. Also why is everyone in this town so f*cking fat and retarded looking? Is it the meth? It seems like everyone has down syndrom. I agree that this town will be a ghost city in 5 years. Glad I left that dump after only 3 years.
Bonhomme Richard

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#17 Jul 10, 2008
Wrong when we change the governor and a few of the jug-heads in charge things will get a lot better....
GMP

Lynnwood, WA

#18 Jul 10, 2008
Phoenixsucks wrote:
Arizona is white trash and meth-head heaven. Also why is everyone in this town so f*cking fat and retarded looking? Is it the meth? It seems like everyone has down syndrom. I agree that this town will be a ghost city in 5 years. Glad I left that dump after only 3 years.
I think it's soooooo funny to see where someone leaves a City then goes on to there forum to talk trash about it. Pathetic just move on you left get over it geeeeeeeeeesh
Valley of the Spun

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Dec 4, 2008
" think it's soooooo funny to see where someone leaves a City then goes on to there forum to talk trash about it. Pathetic just move on you left get over it geeeeeeeeeesh "

Yeah? Well how about us who are still stuck in this pathetic trash town? Been here for 3 years after leaving the military and havent been able to get out since. In that time, I've decided this is high on the list of crappiest places I've been to, right under Malaysia... the people here are some of the worst people (in general) that I've ever met in my entire life. I've never been to one place with such a high concentration of meth junkies, white trash, dumbass drivers, uneducated mouth breathers, stuck up wannabes who think they're millionaires because they drive a suburban... the list goes on. The weather sucks, the view is one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Who actually considers smog, dirt, and thorny, scraggly excuses for trees to be "beautiful landscaping"? Seriously? Even the wildlife is trashy - scorpions, gilla monsters, rattlesnakes, black widows, killer bees, and those skunk-smelling mini pigs called javelinas (not even a real boar). Arizona is a joke, and Phoenix is continuing merrily along on it's downward spiral of an uneducated trailer-trash mentality, crappy economy, and skyrocketing crime rate. The ones who moved away have every right to tell you how shitty your little trash town is. They were smart enough to get out, and maybe now they can spread the word about what a joke your town is so others don't make the mistake of moving there. I'll soon be joining the teeming masses of INTELLIGENT people who are moving away and never comming back to leave people like you to rot in your own filth. Have a nice day.:)
Arizona Native

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Dec 5, 2008
I am a native of Phoenix,AZ. Phoenix has grown over the past couple of decades with people such as yourself moving here from other states bringing your trash, crime, smog, and shitty attitudes. If you don't like it here stop bitching and get the f--k out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
25 Years Ago: Bruce Springsteen Leaves $100,000... 6 hr Joe 1
Ranked: The Best Cities in Maricopa County Mon Taxpayer for years 2
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) Sep 27 Anonymous 114
PD: Phoenix girl, 12, reportedly kidnapped on w... Sep 25 OMG 1
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Sep 17 Arizonavet 100
vardar damaging soccer (Oct '10) Aug '14 Vardar Arizona Su... 11
Review: Sun Valley Tire & Auto Service Jul '14 DONT GO HERE 1
Prescott Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Prescott Valley Jobs

Prescott Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prescott Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prescott Valley