Jury deliberating in decade-old sex abuse case

Jul 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Courier

Eugene Dale Rowe's fate is in the hands of a jury today after attorneys made their closing arguments Thursday in the child sex abuse case against him.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Sara

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Seriously defense. His height was off and his weight and hair. Ask any child and see how tall they think someone is. THat is not a tangible question. My 5 year old would tell me I am 70 feet. He was in fact 80 or so pounds heavier back then, check his medical records. Due to his health problems he has lost weight. And the final issue of hair. Ask his wife to see family photos. He is only now clean shaven with his hair. He had a huge afro and cornrows(braided down to scalp hair).
Jackson

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

I agree Sara, 13 years have lapsed. These little girls are forever traumatized and need justice. There is no doubt in my mind that he committed these crimes because he has a history of sexual abuse. He is 49 years old and his wife is 32. Perception is the biggest thing here, the girls were young children at the time, alls they know is a huge scary guy was raping/hurting them. I dont know how the defense attorney sleeps at night. He is african american and just like other races his hair,weight and appearance can fluctuate. As you stated Sara his full medical records should have been brought into court as evidence. I also agree that his family photo album should of been brought in to show how he looked back then. I think both sides could have done a much better job at getting these girls the justice they deserve. He is GUILTY.
annonymous

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

i know this guy personly and im allmost positive that hes guilty..he is not a good person and i would not put these alligations past him for a second..hes a very grimey individual and its complete B.S that he could get away with such a horrible act of mankind!!! YOU WILL SEE YOUR DAY EUGENE!!!!
My heart stopped

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

How in the world is he found not guilty? What about all the over little girls that he molested and got away with. Our justice system is crappy. No wander why little girls are getting kidnapped, raped and killed, we keep letting the predators go. It is ashame that he has gotten away with it so many times. When is the nightmare going to end? When will he finally have to pay for the crimes he committed? I am sorry that these innocent girls cant even trust the justice system and law enforcement to protect them from this child molester. EUGENE is and always will be a child molester, it does not stop here. He sickens me to the core and to think he has a daughter makes it even worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prescott Valley Discussions

Search the Prescott Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) 31 min dddf 169
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... 55 min Clyde 1
Ronald Eugene Lee (Apr '10) 18 hr Ron Lee 4
Nostradamus 19 hr Nostradamus 47
Happening Again 22 hr Native Landlord 1
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Tue GulchGeek 91
Review: Sun Valley Tire & Auto Service Jul 5 DONT GO HERE 1
•••
•••