Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe among ...

Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe among "safest driving cities

There are 8 comments on the East Valley Tribune story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe among "safest driving cities. In it, East Valley Tribune reports that:

Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Tempe have a new claim to fame: They're ranked in the top 40 of safest driving cities, according to Allstate Insurance's eighth annual Best Drivers Report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Valley Tribune.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Hmmm...I wonder what the folks at Allstate are smoking cuz I want some lol. As a resident, and licensed driver in one of the cities named above, I have never seen so many live action car accidents and pedestrians hit by cars (me almost being hit more than a few times) in all my life. The written test for a drivers license in AZ is more complicated than the actual road test-which consist of backing up and driving one block around the corner of the DMV- and thats all of 5 mins. These ppl CANNOT drive!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Agreed. Driving in Arizona is NEVER safe.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 1, 2012
PHX RE Addict wrote:
Agreed. Driving in Arizona is NEVER safe.
Take a ride out to the Sun Cities and put your life in their hands.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Take a ride out to the Sun Cities and put your life in their hands.
As a young senior I.know there may be a day when I will have to give up the wheel.when I know its no longer safe for me or others Alot of.seniors have trouble giving up their freedom to get around.I get it hard getting old.There should be some kind of screening and monitoring their competance to drive and done with respect Families should also get involved
Mike

Kansas City, MO

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Take a ride out to the Sun Cities and put your life in their hands.
I thought it was a lie that seniors in Sun City West drive golf carts. I thought wrong. Personally I can't wait to retire there!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was a lie that seniors in Sun City West drive golf carts. I thought wrong. Personally I can't wait to retire there!
I don't know about S/C West but the original is fantastic. Yers, we do drive GolfCARS on the street and I love it. Just watch your back, sides and front nomatter what you drive
Yikes

Mesa, AZ

#8 Apr 14, 2013
I think the biggest problem are the masses of midwesterners who somehow ended up here. They are famous for driving slowwwwwwwwww, even in the passing lanes. Basically human cattle.
Then they wonder why they get rear ended by a semi.

Please all of you, go back to Minnneee-sooo-tahhh!
Yael Ishmon

Crownsville, MD

#9 Sep 7, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/m3boejb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You beaners Jul 27 white 1
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) Jul 24 Meme 14
Lame Comments Jul 23 Good Woman 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
Look Out for Kim "Sue Cooney" Jul 22 wondering 2
Mobs Disrupt Political Town Hall Forum in Phoenix Jul 20 Culture Auditor 1
News Western artist finds niche in all things horse Jul 16 jody 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages