Review: Wilson's Gas Plus
amandan

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Apr 11, 2013
the old woman who works there is a TOTAL psycho! AVOID this place! She must really NOT want to stay in business because her attitude and 'customer service' is AWFUL. She pounded on our window after we sat there for... maybe 1 minute 30 seconds... asked.. well yelled "ARE YOU GETTING GAS?? You're sitting there playing on your phone!" (I was setting up my GPS because we are from out of town) We ended up leaving and said we would take our business else where. I dont know how shes still running. If you look up other reviews; NONE are pleasent! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Apr 13, 2013
amandan wrote:
the old woman who works there is a TOTAL psycho! AVOID this place! She must really NOT want to stay in business because her attitude and 'customer service' is AWFUL. She pounded on our window after we sat there for... maybe 1 minute 30 seconds... asked.. well yelled "ARE YOU GETTING GAS?? You're sitting there playing on your phone!" (I was setting up my GPS because we are from out of town) We ended up leaving and said we would take our business else where. I dont know how shes still running. If you look up other reviews; NONE are pleasent! STAY AWAY!!!!!!
What color is your skin tone? Makes a big difference in Pressucks.
Just me

Sedona, AZ

#3 Jun 11, 2013
We stopped at this "service" station. We went in, myself, my husband, my daughter and my grandson. I was looking at the snacks to buy when I asked about a restroom. I was informed that she did not have a restroom. My daughter wanted to toss out a few papers and we were informed that she does not have a trash can. If anyone wonders or cares, we are white.(That should not matter). The lady was rude. My daughter asked her why she was being so rude and she yelled at her.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Just me wrote:
We stopped at this "service" station. We went in, myself, my husband, my daughter and my grandson. I was looking at the snacks to buy when I asked about a restroom. I was informed that she did not have a restroom. My daughter wanted to toss out a few papers and we were informed that she does not have a trash can. If anyone wonders or cares, we are white.(That should not matter). The lady was rude. My daughter asked her why she was being so rude and she yelled at her.
I agree, but this is a racist town you are talking about.
Not just me

Emporia, KS

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Crazy old lady beat on my window and yelled at me, too. There was an emergency just up from that corner. I was pulling through to get out of the way of first responders. She kept beating on my window and yelling that she was calling a policeman. Hope a sane, civic minded person takes over that station. Until then, I suggest staying far away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Oddities 13 hr Gloria 1
Donald Trump 23 hr The Truth 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 23 hr Augie 994
News Lopez, veteran immigration lawyer, dies in car ... Tue mmunoz59 2
News Trump's immigration stance could reverse trends... Tue WeTheSheeple 22
Pain management Mon Traderbear 1
sheriff arpiao a pig? Sep 25 citizen 20

Prescott Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prescott Valley Mortgages