Living in HIGHLAND PINES is SCARY!!!

Posted in the Prescott Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2011
Between the Water Special District and the Home Owner's Association, it is like living under the control of a handful of people. There are hundreds of homes in Highland Pines, however, the same people serve on both of the Boards of Directors. In fact, when you e-mail the President of the Highland Pines DWID, it is the same e-mail address as the Vice President of the Home Owner's Association.

I have had the Yavapai County Sheriff's Department out to review my investigation and the officer said "it looks like they (Board Members) are a bunch of CROOKS"!

Be very cautious before you even consider purchasing a home, or property in Highland Pines. There is a terrible element who lives and works in the area. I am a victim of a very serious crime, which was completely ignored by BOTH Board of Directors.

I think it is the responsibility of any Real Estate Agent to warn anybody considering a purchase in Highland Pines. The people are unethical, sneaky and simply ignore any requests you have. No Government agency oversees these Boards and I have even met with a Yavapai County Supervisor, who told me, "they will not get involved, UNLESS I take them to court and win a judgment".

I realize Prescott is located in a rural area, however, this does not exempt them from the law!
Truth in Life

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 19, 2011
It would seem to(exempt them) regarding this of which you speak. This evil I as well have wondered about. Many of the good ole boys are still left in Prescott.
Hp Owner of 2 years

Prescott, AZ

#3 Aug 15, 2011
It's sad folks can post anything they want.
I have had zero problems here in HP.
Some folks look for trouble, and find it.
Better for all of us that folks like that don't live here anyway.
Thanks for moving away.
Ant

Sacramento, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2011
Just curious ^^? If you are in Highland Pines, why does your IP show up in Prescott Valley? Not exactly the same neighborhood.
Ant

Sacramento, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2011
TonioLarabi wrote:
Between the Water Special District and the Home Owner's Association, it is like living under the control of a handful of people. There are hundreds of homes in Highland Pines, however, the same people serve on both of the Boards of Directors. In fact, when you e-mail the President of the Highland Pines DWID, it is the same e-mail address as the Vice President of the Home Owner's Association.
I have had the Yavapai County Sheriff's Department out to review my investigation and the officer said "it looks like they (Board Members) are a bunch of CROOKS"!
Be very cautious before you even consider purchasing a home, or property in Highland Pines. There is a terrible element who lives and works in the area. I am a victim of a very serious crime, which was completely ignored by BOTH Board of Directors.
I think it is the responsibility of any Real Estate Agent to warn anybody considering a purchase in Highland Pines. The people are unethical, sneaky and simply ignore any requests you have. No Government agency oversees these Boards and I have even met with a Yavapai County Supervisor, who told me, "they will not get involved, UNLESS I take them to court and win a judgment".
I realize Prescott is located in a rural area, however, this does not exempt them from the law!
Highland Pines is in Europe? You freaky phony.
MedicalDoctor

Prescott, AZ

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Highland Pines is in Europe? You freaky phony.
Yeah, you are hysterical and I wonder why you are writing in this forum. I have owned my home in Highland Pines for over ten years. I am very good friends of a woman, who the gentleman began this thread is her son.

I am sure the other person who lives in Highland Pines has never, if he even knows, he lives in a Special District. The Board of Directors did nothing and the President, Phyllis Border, is the VP of the HOA Board's VP. No, no conflicts in Highland Pines.

Just a bunch of old turds, who have no business experience and never opened an investigation on the house hat went from 350 gallons per day to 60 (the moment they met with the office staff).

Good job Board of Directors! Anybody even know you exist? How about the gentleman who has owned his home for two years? Ever been to a Board meeting? They are scheduled each month. Let us know how involved you are, since YOU OWN THE WATER DISTRICT!

Oh and to the idiot, named ANT "today"; yes, if he didn't live in Europe, moving to Brazil full time, HP would have a much more active AND HONEST community, but what do you know, in Bisbee? Catch many snakes?
Ant

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2011
MedicalDoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are hysterical and I wonder why you are writing in this forum. I have owned my home in Highland Pines for over ten years. I am very good friends of a woman, who the gentleman began this thread is her son.
I am sure the other person who lives in Highland Pines has never, if he even knows, he lives in a Special District. The Board of Directors did nothing and the President, Phyllis Border, is the VP of the HOA Board's VP. No, no conflicts in Highland Pines.
Just a bunch of old turds, who have no business experience and never opened an investigation on the house hat went from 350 gallons per day to 60 (the moment they met with the office staff).
Good job Board of Directors! Anybody even know you exist? How about the gentleman who has owned his home for two years? Ever been to a Board meeting? They are scheduled each month. Let us know how involved you are, since YOU OWN THE WATER DISTRICT!
Oh and to the idiot, named ANT "today"; yes, if he didn't live in Europe, moving to Brazil full time, HP would have a much more active AND HONEST community, but what do you know, in Bisbee? Catch many snakes?
Another alias of yours? What the H are you even talking about? Looney hardly describes this post.
MedicalDoctor

Prescott, AZ

#8 Aug 30, 2011
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Another alias of yours? What the H are you even talking about? Looney hardly describes this post.
Another "alias"??? I live in HP, Prescott. YOU??? I know the family member that her son was stalked by a psychotic, Bisbee Realtor (probably you). I am a physician and I work closely with this gentleman's Family member and we both live in the same area of Prescott.

So, who are you ANT? I know you are from Bisbee, as that is what I was told if anybody confronted me and were not living in Prescott. Also, why would you be in this forum, as well as the GAY MARRIAGE (Prescott) forum? It is very strange, as only one other gentleman owns property here and discussed it. It has NOTHING to do with you, except keeping your stalking paws on the original person. I do believe they have a Realtor's appointment, under another name. It will be interesting to know how THAT meeting goes!

So ANT, how many people squash you like a bug? Besides posting addresses in Highland Pines, what can you contribute to this thread? Oh, I use no alias, I live in Highland Pines. In fact, the gentleman you Bisbee assholes stalked, his family member hired me and I work them. They hold a Federal and State license. I surprised all of your Bisbee buttholes have not figured that out yet! I am sad to see her leave. She is keeping the property, so you can rent it if you are interested in Highland Pines. Oh, I forgot, you don't have shit.....
Ant

United States

#9 Aug 31, 2011
MedicalDoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "alias"??? I live in HP, Prescott. YOU??? I know the family member that her son was stalked by a psychotic, Bisbee Realtor (probably you). I am a physician and I work closely with this gentleman's Family member and we both live in the same area of Prescott.
So, who are you ANT? I know you are from Bisbee, as that is what I was told if anybody confronted me and were not living in Prescott. Also, why would you be in this forum, as well as the GAY MARRIAGE (Prescott) forum? It is very strange, as only one other gentleman owns property here and discussed it. It has NOTHING to do with you, except keeping your stalking paws on the original person. I do believe they have a Realtor's appointment, under another name. It will be interesting to know how THAT meeting goes!
So ANT, how many people squash you like a bug? Besides posting addresses in Highland Pines, what can you contribute to this thread? Oh, I use no alias, I live in Highland Pines. In fact, the gentleman you Bisbee assholes stalked, his family member hired me and I work them. They hold a Federal and State license. I surprised all of your Bisbee buttholes have not figured that out yet! I am sad to see her leave. She is keeping the property, so you can rent it if you are interested in Highland Pines. Oh, I forgot, you don't have shit.....
You are a complete Whack job. No one squashes me, especially with sh!t that has nothing to do with me. You must have me confused with another of your illusions. May God help any Patients you have.
LMAO Bisbee..you are as delusional as your pal here.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 9, 2011
Ant wrote:
Just curious ^^? If you are in Highland Pines, why does your IP show up in Prescott Valley? Not exactly the same neighborhood.
Wow, Ant, I mean Eric, You know everybody's IP address??

I'm waiting for you to give me my IP address. I'm ooozing with excitement!

Can you tell me what my blood type is also?

I brought something to give you, from home. See you this week!

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2011
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete Whack job. No one squashes me, especially with sh!t that has nothing to do with me. You must have me confused with another of your illusions. May God help any Patients you have.
LMAO Bisbee..you are as delusional as your pal here.
"No one squashes me". I AGREE! It is impossible to squash a single-cell organism.

So Ant/Eric (is the Ant for my spouse? Oh, how cute!)

I just read your response to the Dr. and you don't believe him??? Well, why don't you come on up and see us? I am assuming you are referring to me, as a "Delusional Pal". You are a terrible researcher. As a Realtor, you SHOULD know the SES (figure that out) of the people who own land in Highland pines.

Hysterical! I am "delusional", while you are following me around so close your nose is in my butt-crack! And you post inside this forum, only about HP, not you, not me, but this District. You are such a DIFFERENT KIND OF PERSON.....

Since you ARE posting here and must have a vested interest, Eric, what is your opinion about Brain's Manor? Do you think it is good, or bad, from a "Professional" (said loosely) view point. I REALLY value your opinion.

I can't wait to hear your comments and please don't forget my IP address. Maybe you'll see mine in Kathmandu! Does my IP number start with a 34, 20? I'm so excited to see my number from you, so you can drive right up and meet us! Oh, but I am going to see you this week. Again, CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Sad Highland Pines

Prescott, AZ

#12 Oct 9, 2011
Hp Owner of 2 years wrote:
It's sad folks can post anything they want.
I have had zero problems here in HP.
Some folks look for trouble, and find it.
Better for all of us that folks like that don't live here anyway.
Thanks for moving away.
TROUBLE?? Have you ever taken the time to be involved with any of the Boards here? Have you EVER just attended a HPDWID Board meeting, on Tuesdays, at 1:30 PM? Do you have a job? Are you a member of the Highland Pines HOA? Do you know YOU OWN YOUR WATER DISTRICT?

How about the HOA using their paid, member's resources to send out information against Dr. Smily? Any thoughts there?

Do you know Patricia F??? Are you one who is opposing Dr.Chance?

I am curious who would think getting involved in this community is
"looking for Trouble". The trouble happens when everyone is oblivious to the few who decide how much you pat for your water, or the water loss per month is 25%. Or, when a community cries fowl when a very reputable, established and licensed facility needs a home. That is trouble! It reminds me of Frankenstein, running people they don't like OUT!

Oh, for the "moving away"part, I would never sell right now! That is why I am renting my home to a family of five, recovering heroin-addicts. Two are also doing Meth, but nobody's perfect! All licenses are suspended, so you'll see hem all walking a lot!
Ant

Conneaut Lake, PA

#13 Oct 15, 2011
TonioLarabi wrote:
<quoted text>
"No one squashes me". I AGREE! It is impossible to squash a single-cell organism.
I just read your response to the Dr. and you don't believe him??? Well, why don't you come on up and see us? I am assuming you are referring to me, as a "Delusional Pal". You are a terrible researcher. As a Realtor, you SHOULD know the SES (figure that out) of the people who own land in Highland pines.
Hysterical! I am "delusional", while you are following me around so close your nose is in my butt-crack! And you post inside this forum, only about HP, not you, not me, but this District. You are such a DIFFERENT KIND OF PERSON.....
Since you ARE posting here and must have a vested interest, Eric, what is your opinion about Brain's Manor? Do you think it is good, or bad, from a "Professional" (said loosely) view point. I REALLY value your opinion.
I can't wait to hear your comments and please don't forget my IP address. Maybe you'll see mine in Kathmandu! Does my IP number start with a 34, 20? I'm so excited to see my number from you, so you can drive right up and meet us! Oh, but I am going to see you this week. Again, CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I don't follow you around you paranoid creep. You can't tell one poster from another. You ARE however, obsessed with this Eric. How many posters have you accused of being him?=all that see
you for the lying POS phony you are. You post under many monikers, so of course you assume this Eric is everyone else. What a toad and a complete Nut job you are. You don't even live in Prescott, yet continue to spam these forums.
You are an obsessed freak. A lot of folks see thru your lack of real education and bullying attempts. Your a loser faggot that needs his teeth kicked in. We don't want your "gayety" forced on our children or us. What part of you are a perverted SOB don't you get? Can I be any clearer?
You don't know where I post. You post here, under many names. I keep ANt for mine.
YOur IP address? The one you change every post? What the H are you even talking about, you idiot.
I would love to meet up w/you. Name the place when you return to America. Loser idiot faggot.
Ant

Conneaut Lake, PA

#14 Oct 15, 2011
TonioLarabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Ant, I mean Eric, You know everybody's IP address??
I'm waiting for you to give me my IP address. I'm ooozing with excitement!
Can you tell me what my blood type is also?
I brought something to give you, from home. See you this week!
I am sure you would love to pass along your HIV Virus, anal retention problems and bacterial tongue infections..but you will have to find another like you. Not interested. Wouldn't mind teaching you some respect though.
Who cares but your other Vampires what blood type you are? You think way too much of your unimportant self.
Paranoid wittle faggo, poor wittle Tony. Have to get your hubby or gay bro to defend you. Pathetic Pervert is what you got here.
Ant

Conneaut Lake, PA

#15 Oct 15, 2011
MedicalDoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tonio, you don't think you are fooling ME, do you? LOL MD. Your lack of syntax and improper use of grammar is the same in all your UNeducated posts. Oink!
I bet you keep real busying informing topix that we all this Eric. Is that why I never get banned, because I have not a clue WTF you are, much less do I break any TOS> NOR do I have fifteen monikers as you show yourself to. Loser Pervert.
oink! Oink! Hubby is calling, he has the new KY jelly to try out on you. If you can retain your bowels long enough.
Ant

Conneaut Lake, PA

#16 Oct 15, 2011
keep real busy that is
ANTaBUG

United States

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Ant wrote:
keep real busy that is
Very interesting how you carry on and on and on.......

How long you've been in Highland pines? What do you think of Dr. Chace's Facility?

I am waiting impatiently, to hear your highly elevated comments!
ANTaBUG

United States

#19 Nov 2, 2011
TonioLarabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni
I wanna meet this Ant. who is he???
Ant

Lincoln, NE

#20 Nov 14, 2011
TonioLarabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaking self obsessed gay blade. No one cares that much about you, no matter how self inflicted you are.

You think only ONE person finds your lies despicable? You are one idiot.

I am the one in hysterics, that you think I am all these stalkers you have problems with. LMAO @ you little boy.

You don't make a convincing Dr. BTW, you idiot of many monikers.
Ant was my moniker before I ever encountered your worthless ass. But do allow your head to blow up in your over inflated self importance. World traveler that you claim, yet on here. LMAO
Hopefully you will make a complete ass of yourself in front of another clueless person...One you think is this Eric that you are so enamored with. You must accuse at least every other person. Get a grip. You are a Loser. Accept it!
Any that oppose you, you use this sh!t on. What a Loser.
Ant

Lincoln, NE

#21 Nov 14, 2011
TonioLarabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Replying for your alias I see. LMAO Loser!!! Little faggy loser. Needs hand holding from all over the World. Along with your many names. Can't you see the ISP on your screen, Idiot? You have changed yours enough. Learn to spell, Cretin. Perhaps you won't appear so stupid as well as uncivilized.
Have not a clue as to what Brains Manor is Btw. Your freaky hangout I assume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dome house and the occupants. Only One in D... Jul 22 joe smith 3
Mayer Dome Home Jul '17 Joe Smith 3
Review: Cedar Tree Montessori Preschool (Oct '14) Jul '17 nnono 16
News Some evacuees return to Arizona homes as fires ... Jun '17 Presidential 1
Officer Emilio Rodriguez (Sep '07) Jun '17 funny 8
Mr. Vince aka Phoebus V Smith/ Saundra Smith (Apr '06) May '17 John doe 197
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr '17 u reap what u sow 228

Prescott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance