First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ryan Paul

Prentiss, MS

#1 Aug 18, 2012
If you know of illegal activities going on in Jeff-Davis county, post it here. Maybe the police and Sheriff dept will read it and take action.

I want someone to raid the Amoco. I am 100% sure they are dealing drugs out of there. Every time I get hit up for a ride by some drugged out freak, they want to be taken to the Amoco.

Check it out PPD - or are you getting paid protection money? Let Timmy go choke them out...

Byram, MS

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Ammoco yes BP yes behind OB trailor park yes
achmed sieg el al fawaddi

AOL

#3 Aug 21, 2012
you no thin da a goood hindu indian wood lets DOPE be sold in thays store ? JUST GO IN AND ASK FOR THE "BROWN BAG SPECIAL " you will get a crack pipe some chore-boy scrubber a clothespin to hold the hot pipe and a high volume crack lighter ,
oh yea check out the smoke comming from a out door freezer unit ? out a vent hole ,
signed federal deep-under cover
HaHa

Florence, MS

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Go to every house in the world. There is something wrong at every house. Nobody family is perfect.
Honey Boo Boo

Florence, MS

#5 Aug 24, 2012
have you been to every house in the world?? Who is the Nobody family?
SMH

Florence, MS

#6 Aug 24, 2012
HaHa wrote:
Go to every house in the world. There is something wrong at every house. Nobody family is perfect.
Why stop there? Why don't you run up the rest of the usual excuses:

"White folkses do it too."
"You cain't jedge me."
"Only Gaaaaaawd kin jedge me."
"Don't cas' de fus' stone fum yo' glazz house."
"They's more to the story."
Joe Biden

Florence, MS

#7 Aug 25, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop there? Why don't you run up the rest of the usual excuses:
"White folkses do it too."
"You cain't jedge me."
"Only Gaaaaaawd kin jedge me."
"Don't cas' de fus' stone fum yo' glazz house."
"They's more to the story."
Exactly!
achmed sieg el al fawaddi

AOL

#8 Aug 25, 2012
and to Mitchell Morris :come check out the Exxon wees gots us some foke in chairs tween us and the door ,move em or shut down ?
way too deep undercover
SMH

Florence, MS

#9 Aug 26, 2012
It looks like the PC Police and some of the pets they keep on the porch have made a run through here passing out peanuts and flames.
traquandrian

Prentiss, MS

#10 Sep 27, 2012
errybody know iss juss a lil weed. it aint nuthin' wrong widda lil weed longz duh popo dont see you. some fokeses they juss needs to litenup, no what Im sayin'?
Lawin Orter

Prentiss, MS

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Martin L King

Prentiss, MS

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Lawin Orter wrote:
Amazing! Sure reminds me of Jefferson Davis County!
mike

Florence, MS

#13 Oct 10, 2012
many in legaal worker are working in bp and brown bag packge store owne name rakes and worker name kim patell
mike

Florence, MS

#14 Oct 10, 2012
cash is bring inligal worker from india also
stfen

Florence, MS

#15 Oct 10, 2012
AMCO IN PRENTISS AND THET BUY PAUL STORE IN BASSIELD THEY ARE SELLING SGOE AND CAP CLOTH BRAND INLIGAL BRANDAND CRACK PIPE AND SPICE ALSO BEND THE COUNTER
The Black Supreme Family

Florence, MS

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Everybody talking about Prentiss doing this & that well what is yall doing that making a difference in Prentiss. Only thing I see our people doing is getting money to provide for their family dont nobody else want to help them so they help theirselfs. The Black Supreme Family will do all it can for our community!!!
Concerned Citizen

Florence, MS

#17 Nov 1, 2012
I don't know why people get mad when they're called out for breaking the law. Here's another tip. There are a lot of shady transactions being done out of a black car at PCS.
S M F H

Prentiss, MS

#18 Nov 1, 2012
The Black Supreme Family wrote:
Only thing I see our people doing is getting money to provide for their family dont nobody else want to help them so they help theirselfs. The Black Supreme Family will do all it can for our community!!!
What in the hell are you talking about?
mbam

Florence, MS

#19 Nov 1, 2012
a snitch snitch thats that thang we dont like boy stop hating they just working and trying to support there family i 1000% sure they aint dealing wit no illegal activities well i no amoco aint and police should go there so they can come out empty handed looking stupid u fag
S M F H

Prentiss, MS

#20 Nov 2, 2012
mbam wrote:
a snitch snitch thats that thang we dont like boy stop hating they just working and trying to support there family i 1000% sure they aint dealing wit no illegal activities well i no amoco aint and police should go there so they can come out empty handed looking stupid u fag
I don't know why you haven't been elected to some political office yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prentiss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movie Filmed at Silver Creek (Jun '09) Apr 24 Nat83 24
News Komen affiliate distributes local grants for br... Apr 4 The Phartz 2
News Police chief unsure about transparency over pro... Mar '17 Sheeot 5
Betty Hudson's Murder (Mar '07) Mar '17 Hawkeye 782
News Bill would rename highway Rockabilly Way Feb '17 No mo Tracy 7
News Leslie Criss: Mississippi Picnic in Central Par... Jan '17 Nothing but LGBTQ 4
News Convicted drug dealer 'Super Dave' sentenced (Sep '07) Oct '16 Detra Hudson 341

Prentiss Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prentiss Mortgages