First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cougar

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Part of the hiring a chief was that he or she was to have a least 10 years in there back ground. The gentleman they hired does have a degree but very little knowledge as a full time police officer. Is this good for a town which is in need if lots of knowledge. A degree is good but does it supersede knowledge?
just saying

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2012
What I want to know is who is watching the speed demons in the morning during school zone hrs every morning I take my children to school car and 18 Wheeler's are flying by some on there cell phones even texting at least Hinjosa would patrol now we have no one what a shame
Duck

Hurst, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Cougar wrote:
Part of the hiring a chief was that he or she was to have a least 10 years in there back ground. The gentleman they hired does have a degree but very little knowledge as a full time police officer. Is this good for a town which is in need if lots of knowledge. A degree is good but does it supersede knowledge?
Are you the former officer that put this same "concern" all over your Facebook? GET OVER IT! Look at all YEARS of experience our firmer Chief? That was SOOOO beneficial, wasn't it? Cry baby.
Noe

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Duck wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the former officer that put this same "concern" all over your Facebook? GET OVER IT! Look at all YEARS of experience our firmer Chief? That was SOOOO beneficial, wasn't it? Cry baby.
Nope! I put it on blast not hide behind a fake name.
Cougar

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2012
I'm not an ex cop or employee.. I wanted George Seanz to get it. We all know damn well the city cops don't like him, so your guess is way off!

Btw a female stupid :-)
YOLE

Alice, TX

#9 Sep 7, 2012
George is a very nice person, but as far a being chief of police, I don't think that he can cut it. I just want to say that the person hired as chief won't cut it either. This is Premont, remember that here everybody covers with the same quilt. Just figure this one out. The liqour store here in Premont was vandalized by some kids. Seems like one of them was related to the judge, so he and his friends , like usual, got a slap in the hand and ran along to make more problems. So what I want to know is , what would've George would have done in this case ? Exactly what Frank did, N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!
local

Alice, TX

#10 Sep 7, 2012
YOLE wrote:
George is a very nice person, but as far a being chief of police, I don't think that he can cut it. I just want to say that the person hired as chief won't cut it either. This is Premont, remember that here everybody covers with the same quilt. Just figure this one out. The liqour store here in Premont was vandalized by some kids. Seems like one of them was related to the judge, so he and his friends , like usual, got a slap in the hand and ran along to make more problems. So what I want to know is , what would've George would have done in this case ? Exactly what Frank did, N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!
what does george and frank have to do with this? Why not blame the city cop who took the call? Stop pointing fingers at george and frank and point the finger at the main one, Porky, he was there. That guy is lazy, heck i don't even see that guy work the school zone, thats bad. Haters
choad

Fairfield, TX

#11 Sep 7, 2012
If only their where more ppl(the citizens that live and vote and pay taxes in Premont, could ALL come together and show any and all ppl, even what this town is calling Law Enforcement, city council,Major,Judge.. Its all really irrelevent,... WE hte ppl should stand up,,protest, pick up a broom, etc, even signs,jsut to continue to show ENOUGH IS ENOUGH>> Feds involved in the all aspects of the county officials and all records,etc... CITY UNDER SEIGE..lol.. It is very possible,(the eyes) are already on all of them.. Wish all the BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Choker

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#12 Sep 8, 2012
What I'm the hell does Frank have to do with the case that happened in the City Limits of Premont when Porky took the report and he is the Asst. Chief. Everyone help find this crook or call it in to 911. Sylvia can use the help, and think about it? Who would put a concern on Facebook behind a name and picture them come into this dumb site and place it on here lol! Think people think!

So who is the new chief? Any word on him?
Darling

El Monte, CA

#13 Sep 8, 2012
ok everyones calm down. but you are right there has been no one at the school zone. which there should be. but guys we need to give the new chief a chance. and we need to get tough with all these break ins make parents resposible for thier kids
Cougar

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2012
It is not the officers fault. When an individual is caught the victim must want to file charges and then it must go through the court system if charges are pressed. The officer did his or her part.
local

Alice, TX

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Cougar wrote:
It is not the officers fault. When an individual is caught the victim must want to file charges and then it must go through the court system if charges are pressed. The officer did his or her part.
who and what are you referring to ??
Easy

Alice, TX

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Cougar wrote:
It is not the officers fault. When an individual is caught the victim must want to file charges and then it must go through the court system if charges are pressed. The officer did his or her part.
It's easy, the break in were done in both the liquor store and her other business. In one of those business, she runs her dutys as JP. That is officially a govt. building. Bring in the outside agency that would make this crime stick. It would take out all the one horse town politics out of this.
hindsight

Alice, TX

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Why wasn't that cop Garza hired as chief? He didn't qualify? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Hot

Alice, TX

#18 Sep 14, 2012
The new chief of police in premont was very qualified in good looks. He is smokin' hot!
YUP

Ballwin, MO

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Dumb
Just thinking

Alice, TX

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy, the break in were done in both the liquor store and her other business. In one of those business, she runs her dutys as JP. That is officially a govt. building. Bring in the outside agency that would make this crime stick. It would take out all the one horse town politics out of this.
. That s in no way considered a government bldg., you wish!
yayy

El Monte, CA

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Does he even live here in premont??? his house looks like noone lives there i see the truck there then he leaves where??? Out of town i bet he married and goes out of town to be with them double life bring the family here to live now that its safe to walk the streets...or the hiway is safe well the out of towners wont break the law here in premont.. just what i see everyday. dont bother proxy sever oh ya
Texas sinner

Alice, TX

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Haters are always hating!
gil

El Monte, CA

#23 Nov 30, 2012
New cops in Premont,they just like the old ones,flirting with all the women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Premont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e c in jail 1 hr gee 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr weary taxpayer 773
What happen to cheating husbands 18 hr Oilman 5
deadbeat fathers Thu Disney 2
Tina lara Thu lol 3
Kimberly mata Thu seriously 15
Premont cemetary Jan 28 Huero 23
Premont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Premont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better