april & molly davila
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yuckkk

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2012
These girls needa go back to corpus, they just moved here n they've sexed pretty much the whole east n west side of premont, thier moms a cracker n totos a wannabe like those ugly girls with those crooked azz teeth lmao yuckkk!! N whats up with all that makeup they wear?? Lol 2 funnie!!
Y-QUE

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2012
R U SERIOUS, MONA?!!!
wellv

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2012
There sick A$$ girls who need to learn how to put on make up.
haha

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Ewww n molly has hella crooked teeth... Barf
elesmira

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Sick bitches!! Doesn't premont have a dumpster with those garbage trucks?? "Hint* lmfao!! It means get lost skanks!!
blahh

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2012
I know they are nasty!! Nobody even likes them!! Aprils always wanting to fight LITTLE girls, n molly trys to be like steve erkal wearing here pants higher than her hips ewww lol
jkbfhidgk

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2012
lmfao!
Bubbles

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 15, 2012
theses sick h*es are gross!
go bck to where yall are from!
NO ONE even likes these girls!
all they guys have already smashed BOTH sisters!
talk abt dirty?. I wouldnt doubt it if they have something! ewwww! They think jumping people is fighting? lol Ive heard, Molly just f**ks guys just to get weed or drugs? thats sad... April needs to learn how to put her blush on cause it looks like someone slapped the crap outta her! lmfao! im just saying theses girls needa go back to wherever the h*ll there're from! ha

Bubbles :P
Des

Beeville, TX

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Tahahah! They finally went home... Sickass hoes xD
hahaha

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Feb 19, 2012
except april
jealously

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2012
Seems to me some of you may be feeling the neglect from some guys because of these two girls. You should hear why you're being neglected. If it's not these two then what other girl would you be talking trash about. Grow up,go change your face along with your hateful attitude. Then maybe a git will notice.
bad bicth

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2012
yall ant shit all talk b,,, all low life you say yall got money bull my a,,ss b,,, all have to 2 dollars hoes
April Davila

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 29, 2012
i Swear Yall Make Us Laugh;D Moree Thann Half Of This Ain't True BUt it's Hilarious;D They Told Me me &nd Mollyy Were On Topix &nd i Was Lyk Lol imaa Go See &nd i See Whaat Yall Writee Lmfao;D Yall Aree Pathetic(; Lyk Reallyy Yall Justt Haterss Groww Up(; Haha Look At Yall &ndd Thaann Look @ Me &nd Mollyy Of Coursee Yall GUnnaa Hatee &nd it's Funnyy Causee Alottaa Girls Don't Lyk Us Cause There Bf Tried Talkin To Us(; Step Yo Game Up(; Yall Talk All This Stuff But Have Yall Said it No Our Facee Hell No, Haha &nd Yall Don't KNoww Nothingg Boutt Ourr Swagg(; Alot Of People From Premont Talk Shit Cause They Have Nothin Better To Do , it's Sad Thaat Yall Aree Makin Yalls Town Look Bad &nd Yeaa i'm in Corpus(; Lmfao Sayingg Weree Sickk Lmfao Most Of Yall Smushh Yalls Own Cousins Since ErOne is Related Over Theree Lol(;BUt i Lovee Howw Yall Takee Timee Outtaa Yalls Dayy To Talk About Me &nd My Sister Thaat Just Shows Were Doing SomeThing Ritee(;<3
April Davila

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Feb 29, 2012
&nd i Will Fight AnyOnee, Comee On Withh it<3
fun

United States

#16 Feb 29, 2012
its so. true everyone is related The Q's with Mata's with Johnson's big happy family andtjen if u ain't got that last name ur still related sum how.. I think Jessica Perry is the only one not related
bahaha

United States

#17 Feb 29, 2012
Anisha n angel q lmfao
bloop bleep

United States

#18 Feb 29, 2012
I hung out with molly one time n shes pretty cool... Nothing to hate yall just jealous cuz they have swagg n are pretty :)
Molly Davila

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Ha Thats How Much Premont Is A Pu**y Town, They Even Have Their Own Little Website To Talk Sh*t On, Lol That Towns All Crooked . But I Didint Kno I Was That Famous To Be Talked About Sooo Muchh , ;)Yall Think Yall Are All Bad Just Cause Yall Talk Shit On Here? Yall Think Yall Are Tough? HAA Not ONCE, Have ANY FEMALE Came Up To Me & April & Told Us Shit, I Mean C'Mon If Yall Had A Problem With Us Yall Could Atleast Come Tell Us , But Yall Had To Wait Til We Left To Start Talking Shit, That Shows How Brave Yall Are. lol :)
Molly Davila

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Mar 1, 2012
And Im Pretty Sure All Of Yall Aren't Dime Pieces To Even Be Say'n Sh*t About How We Are, I Dunno Bout The Whole "Make Up & Steve Erkal" Thing, But Yall Will Find Out Any Little Thing To Say About Us, Get A Life & Stop Wasteing It On The Damn Internet ..... ;)
Mera

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2012
Molly Davila wrote:
Ha Thats How Much Premont Is A Pu**y Town, They Even Have Their Own Little Website To Talk Sh*t On, Lol That Towns All Crooked . But I Didint Kno I Was That Famous To Be Talked About Sooo Muchh , ;)Yall Think Yall Are All Bad Just Cause Yall Talk Shit On Here? Yall Think Yall Are Tough? HAA Not ONCE, Have ANY FEMALE Came Up To Me & April & Told Us Shit, I Mean C'Mon If Yall Had A Problem With Us Yall Could Atleast Come Tell Us , But Yall Had To Wait Til We Left To Start Talking Shit, That Shows How Brave Yall Are. lol :)
LMAO dude didnt Anisha her Mom n Mona like punked U , ur mom and dad at valeros .. didnt u stay in the store hidden like a little biiiiitttcccch... y didnt you post up then. It wus 1on1, que Paso jita? Haha.. naw u didnt seyy 1word. Or evn cameout, u stayd hiding lyke alike biiitch.. cuz homegurls went in to fuuucccc u upp.. but naw instead u got ur crackhead mom n dad to go out n bump haha funnyy.. homegurl wus gna fuccccck your mom up. And what she do, run in the store like the CC pusssssyyyys yall are... now that your over their u wanna bump.. girl plz, not only did sum of us step upp.. we even went to ur cribb to c what's up .. yall the ones that never came to the street. Especially April she's a pussy I calld that biiitch out in front her criib nd you.. both of yall just talk....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Premont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deandra deleon potato nose 12 min Laughs 6
The Megaplex (Oct '12) 23 min Manda 6,616
Anita Perez and crazy eyes 41 min Urmomma 4
Who Narkwd on Zeke Garcia? 1 hr big d 2
Rob tullos Thu Lol 5
Condolences Nov 13 Angelswalkwithus 1
Edwardo Barrera Nov 11 China 3

Premont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance