Lmao

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Passing threw Refugio and there is no lights.. I guess it started sooner than we thought!! End of world coming sooner than 21 of dec'2012...
Princess unicorn

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Nobody's laughing
Lmao

Alice, TX

#3 Dec 15, 2012
I can care less if anyone's laughing!! I don't want anyone to laugh I want people to be prepared!! Duh it's coming and it's not a lie.. No day light for 3 days so be ready.. It's coming soon..
*AnnoyedAsFk*

Lockhart, TX

#4 Dec 18, 2012
And after that what? Being that would even happen.... The light comes back?? So no one has gone 3 days without seeing a bit of daylight....?? So all the underground crack heads never survive 3 days of darkness?? And all the gamers that go days and days playing video games think the world ends just because they never see the light of day? WRONG! So pull the finger out and get over it.... I'm tired of hearing stupid crap like that. Damn.
angel

Alice, TX

#5 Dec 31, 2012
the power was out cause of the storm and nothing else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Premont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lolita and fat George 2 hr Picture perfect 6
what happened to JGutierrez 7 hr Omg 5
Who's the blonde walking 7 hr Just saying 5
Worthless premont chief Thu Leanora 5
Ted g Jul 16 Ooopppss 1
Malelia Jul 11 haha 3
County needs to do pd job Jul 10 Citizen 1

Premont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance