No headline - NS_T-M_pajamas_4_Premont

No headline - NS_T-M_pajamas_4_Premont

There are 6 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller-Times story from Mar 15, 2012, titled No headline - NS_T-M_pajamas_4_Premont. In it, Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports that:

Rachel Denny Clow/Caller-Times Students and teachers at Tuloso-Midway Primary School paid $1 to wear pajamas to school Wednesday to raise funds to help pay for science labs at the Premont Independent School District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

hearts go out to CC

Beeville, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2012
This is so awesome!
I agree

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Thank you so much.......Tuloso-Midway Primary.......Hugs to you
great ldea

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2012
now there is an idea that Premont ISD could put to good use I'm a parent of Premont School student

Ashburn, VA

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Great!!! Now that is what I call helping. If Premont families will do the same and Premont could get back on thier feet. Thanks for the help.

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Thank you so much...from a Premont citizen

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 17, 2012
Boy Tuloso-Midway - from a graduate from Premont and a graduate from Texas A&I....Thank you very much for the kindness that your town has done for Premont. That little town could be put back on it feet. I know I am sending a donation also and I think everyone that can afford a little extra cash should also...Premont, have car washes, or something else and lets help the kids from Premont. Eveyone needs a edcuation. Again Thanks Tuloso for all of your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Premont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lolita y Juan 52 min Disgusted 3
Think before you vote 4 hr Same old 8
Premont pd 9 hr read 11
Ashley Raee the DQ assistant manager Fri Toma 6
Precinct 4 Commissioner Mar 15 Loli 26
Trash 2 Treasure Mar 15 Nikk 2
tullos (Dec '16) Mar 14 Luz 25

Premont Jobs

Personal Finance

Premont Mortgages