barry

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 23, 2012
is anyone renting from them having problems?
fruit

Selma, AL

#3 Mar 26, 2012
they never answer the phone and never do maintenance but cash rent checks
Ray

Moore, SC

#4 Mar 27, 2012
They were managing my home in Montgomery. They don't answer the phone, email, and/or text. They don't send me monthly statements. The rent deposited in my account has deposited anywhere from the 8th to the 25th. I did get an email from them yesterday that said they didn't manage my account anymore...thanks for telling me!!! Based on my experience, this is probably the most unprofessional behavior I have ever seen in all my life. Do not use them if you are a home/property owner...
Disgusted

Montgomery, AL

#5 Mar 27, 2012
I've been trying to contact them over 2 weeks now. They have stop answering the phone. My son went by their office and he says it looks like they may have closed up shop. Neighboring business owners said they haven't seen anyone over there in a couple of weeks. Another person said they saw someone in a van last week loading up some items. They were managing a house for me in Montgomery.I haven't gotten rent money in two months. I've always had some problems with them regarding maintenance issues but never like this. My son just called me as I was writing this post. He was just told by one of their more faithful maintenance guys that they are done. They are no longer in business. He was told the owner has packed up and no where to be found. Pathetic
barry

Selma, AL

#6 Mar 29, 2012
thanks for the input. you are dead on. so what about april rent? i want my OWNERS to have the money.

what about filing complaint with realtor commission? i suppose it won't get you your money back.
barry

Selma, AL

#7 Mar 29, 2012
http://www.alamls.info/announcements/October0...

found this showing 09 transfer to 1st rate real estate owner
sammy

Montgomery, AL

#8 Apr 4, 2012
run, run run to the real estate commision office
anna

Fultondale, AL

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Kristy Moser and her husband, Mathew are constantly changing names of their company. 1st Rate Real Estate is the company her mother, Karen Nault is the broker at. They have been listed under M&K Properties but in Nov/Dec 2010 they changed to Starling Properties. According to the arec website Kristy's license is inactive and her mother is showing as the qualifying broker for both 1st rate real estate and starling. I have had personal dealings with Kristy and she is very unprofessional and untrustworthy. I feel sorry for anyone who has dealt with her.
surenuff

Montgomery, AL

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Kristy is still in the area. Deatsville. She is at Pratt Pub all the time. I even have a phone number for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prattville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poarch Creek Indians: We have a 'better approac... 20 hr War Eagle 3
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Apr 28 giveherarope 963
Officer shot in Montgomery (Sep '06) Apr 28 juice 22
Moving To Alabama Apr 26 mamacasey2009 1
Gays ran out of Millbrook, Alabama? Apr 22 Richard Claro 4
News Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) Apr 17 intheknow 19
News Woman arrested as gay couple gets Alabama marri... Feb '15 DNF 22
More from around the web

Prattville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE