Pratt mayor's wife charged with battery

Pratt mayor's wife charged with battery

There are 247 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Pratt mayor's wife charged with battery. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Kanawha County sheriff's deputies arrested the wife of Pratt Mayor Gary Fields over the weekend after she allegedly beat her husband with a cane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 24, 2011
And before all of the busybodies in Pratt starts flapping their lips, get all of the facts straight before you down a good man.
Duh

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2011
Good man... lmao he's a drunk and you're a loser .

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2011
@ Duh:

That kind of remarks lets me know that you are worse than a loser.
visitor

Lubbock, TX

#4 Feb 25, 2011
They are both dirtbags, have been for years
Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Vistor, do you have any proof of that?
Duh

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Dirt lord if you live in the eastern part of the county you should know that
Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2011
I do live near and know of both.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2011
This is going to far. Why don't you leave the mayor and his personal problems off of TOPIX. This slanderous forum needs to either be sued, better moderated or just shut down.
Cabin Creek Man

AOL

#9 Feb 26, 2011
Paul Masley wrote:
This is going to far. Why don't you leave the mayor and his personal problems off of TOPIX. This slanderous forum needs to either be sued, better moderated or just shut down.
I agree, this sight needs a class action lawsuit against it. The filth, slanderous information is despicable.
1 post removed
Duh

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 26, 2011
Paul, your the one that brought him up ... I dont believe any of the forum nor the article had anything to do with him it was about his wife. Your the one that jumped the gun and automatically thought people were gonna bash the mayor . So next time just keep
YOUR mouth shut. loser.
2 posts removed
Just Sayin

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2011
Not to mention the fact that if you read a little more of the forums topix you will find that Paul Masley has done his fair share of slandering of other people. Now he is all righteous and wanting to defend someone else. I guess it all depends on being in the right crowd, or the wrong one. I don't know the mayor personally, but I do know Paul Masley and he has always seemed a bit flaky. Going along with the crowd to be accepted, thinking everyone likes him when he is being laughed at behind his back. Oh no, I will be his next target, I just said something negative about THE Paul Masley. Well, that just means he will be leaving everyone else alone!!
Just Sayin

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
Oh, and as far as bringing personal lives to Topix, Masley brought all his dirt out into the open and even encouraged it along the way. And now he wants to defend someone he hinself has slandered. What is with that?
x pratt

Fincastle, VA

#16 Feb 27, 2011
The mayors a drunk and pill head I've seen him snort pills with juice pierce his wife had a fb status cussing out her step daughter annd her niece telling them she loved that there mother was burning in hell and that shed beat the shit outta them and that her husband was a drunk too and a pill head night she went to jail it was deleted rotten pieces of shit that needs to be outta town but noone w ill run against him she was arrested it was in the paper
x pratt

Fincastle, VA

#17 Feb 27, 2011
I think this web cite let's ppl know what's real in the world mr masley u need to get your head outta the mayors ass or stop suckin hiis d whih ever it is
x pratt

Fincastle, VA

#18 Feb 27, 2011
Drug lord u a perry?

Location hidden

#19 Feb 27, 2011
@ Duh:

What is the matter duh, you are just like Just Sayin, NO BALLS to post under your name, at least you give your location, which lets everyone know that you are on Suddenlink and local. As for me posting first, nope, it was on the Topix Pratt News. I just made the first comment.

@ x pratt:

No pictures, just words, didn't happen. Looks like you are the dirtbag or the rotton piece of shit. Maybe that is why you are x pratt.

@ Just Sayin:

I know who you are. Your writing style just gives you away. And most people that read your comments know who you are also. Made up names does not cover the style. Everyone has a pattern of thoughts and certain words that they use all the time. Isn't that "amazing"(for one).

I see the Gang is alive and well, and as you put it, just sayin!
please

Fincastle, VA

#20 Feb 27, 2011
paul masley you are not even a pratt resident. why are you on topix all the time up in pratt's business? i bet if you came up this hollar you would get your ugly (yes you are disgusting) ass beat down by a hollar boy! i think you just wanna be one of eagle's braves! come on your are making a complete ASS out of yourself!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2011
@ please:

You do not deserve a response.
Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 27, 2011
I just cannot resist this, you threaten someone and won't even use your name. You just made an ASS out of yourself please.

As for Paul Masley being disgusting, I cannot say, I do not know him. I have read some of his post and it appears that he was the one that was railroaded. I would like to run into him and get his side of the story as I do know the other side. I bet it is entirely different than what you have read.

So please, until you have the ......, no use going there, no use at all. Just wasted typing.
Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#24 Feb 27, 2011
@ x pratt:

No I am not a perry, why did you ask that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pratt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
London 3 hr Nancy 6
Anthony James (Jun '15) 10 hr larry 5
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 10 hr Just sayin 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765
Branham Thu too funny 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Crowley 1,375
east bank problem youth Jul 20 Bob Griffin 21

Pratt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pratt Mortgages