4th degree arson warrant was what he is being charged with
the gooch

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 22, 2011
Guess him and his older brother both flame just in different ways
Anyone surprised

Fairfield, VA

#23 Dec 23, 2011
Karma finally got one of them, now the town of pratt needs to get rid of adam brown, paul shaw, and zack pullens! I guess chase didn't wear wires and rat out people like the these other 3!
becky

Charleston, WV

#24 Jan 20, 2012
ok this is Tiffany Price's mom there is 2 Tiffany's the ex Tiffany Smith & the current Tiffany Price. No it wasn't me that got caught with Chase just to clear that up I wouldn't ever ever do my daughter like that I think way to much of my daughter than to sleep with her bf's, that takes one sick perverted mother how could you honestly look your daughter in the face like nothing ever happened. & no I don't like Chase for reasons i'll keep to myself. But I just wanted to clear things up on the Tiffany's & the mother who got caught with him cause it sure as hell wasn't me
craized country rebel

Bangor, MI

#25 Jan 20, 2012
You tell em becky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pratt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College for orphans 2 hr Daisy 79
Patrick Hess 3rd appearance on the jail site (Jul '16) 3 hr Bubba 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr legendfork 4,274
You are so sad Hollis bourqe!!!!!!!! Fri ??? 3
Eden and Jamie? (Mar '14) Fri Jake 14
Eclipse Fri Mlmao 6
Sarah Yancey (Oct '16) Oct 20 her cousin 4

Pratt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance