Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2012
i know do you?
Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Been gone awhile, but now I am back. Well, it sure ain't me. Where is everybody at. All of the old names are gone. I cannot find anybody.
i know

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Why post questions like this on a public forum. If you know people then you do, if you don't, leave it at that. I know everyone up that way and know they wouldn't like you talking on a forum about it.. If you're an addict then you should know to keep as quiet as possible when it comes to this unless you're a rat.... SMH People are so ignorant!!!
:)

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Nov 4, 2012
i know wrote:
Why post questions like this on a public forum. If you know people then you do, if you don't, leave it at that. I know everyone up that way and know they wouldn't like you talking on a forum about it.. If you're an addict then you should know to keep as quiet as possible when it comes to this unless you're a rat.... SMH People are so ignorant!!!
Do you really think its an addict asking this question on here??? Its somebody tryin to stir shit and get names posted PERIOD! Are you really that stupid??
LookingForSomeIn formation

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 4, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
Do you really think its an addict asking this question on here??? Its somebody tryin to stir shit and get names posted PERIOD! Are you really that stupid??[/QUOTE]

It could be an addict, you idiot. You do realize that their are informants in this world right? Because if you don't, you're the stupid one. SMH

Canton, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2012
LookingForSomeInformation wrote:
Do you really think its an addict asking this question on here??? Its somebody tryin to stir shit and get names posted PERIOD! Are you really that stupid??"

It could be an addict, you idiot. You do realize that their are informants in this world right? Because if you don't, you're the stupid one. SMH
Yep. Sure do, and more than you know . Therefore i know that asking whos sells pills on a public forum is not only stupid, its useless in court...you still have to make the buy to prosecute. Secondly, nobody in their right mind is gonna throw the name out there.. And thirdly, no drug addict is gonna get on here in search if drugs because "addicts" already know where to buy them ....and oh yea, the majority if dealers arent gonna sell to someone they dont know. Speak on somethin you know a little about cuz this is obviously not one of em
i know

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 4, 2012
I know alot about this subject and you know cops get on here as well and try and see who has dope.. You don't know me and have never met me so why say i don't know what i'm talking about. I know everyone up that way and know the people that's been in trouble will do anything to get out of trouble and I have seen forums that posted names on them just for your information... Some addicts can't go places if they have either A)got in trouble and is an informant B) have ripped someone off C) have always got someone to get it for them. It may be useless in court if it is but people still do it. I know plenty of people and have past experience with it all. People will do anything to get that fix and do anything to get out of their trouble....

Canton, OH

#8 Nov 4, 2012
i know wrote:
I know alot about this subject and you know cops get on here as well and try and see who has dope.. You don't know me and have never met me so why say i don't know what i'm talking about. I know everyone up that way and know the people that's been in trouble will do anything to get out of trouble and I have seen forums that posted names on them just for your information... Some addicts can't go places if they have either A)got in trouble and is an informant B) have ripped someone off C) have always got someone to get it for them. It may be useless in court if it is but people still do it. I know plenty of people and have past experience with it all. People will do anything to get that fix and do anything to get out of their trouble....
Dude i'm tellin you law enforcement does NOT get on here and ask in an attempt to get info....TRUST ME.....and the reason they don't is because its inrealiable info.. 99% of the time its someone trying to put heat on someone because of a grudge or to draw attention away from themselves... Law enforcement and the drug unit has many ways of getting the info they need but this isnt one of them... Informants are used by law enforcement all the time but thise informants know where to get it, they dont need to ask on topix... Once their source is played out or caught they will be "planted" somewhere else. This is what I do and this is what I know
Just A Girl

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Hey guys why don't we just leave the subject of this alone, obviously you both have your opinions, leave it at that... Don't start drama on topix, this is crazy!
Wayne

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Wayne the creeper
Who cares

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Scott Parson maybe asking this so he can narc on them. that's his best thing he does. he is a rat of the worse kind.
Hey Mr Informant

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Dude i'm tellin you law enforcement does NOT get on here and ask in an attempt to get info....TRUST ME.....and the reason they don't is because its inrealiable info.. 99% of the time its someone trying to put heat on someone because of a grudge or to draw attention away from themselves... Law enforcement and the drug unit has many ways of getting the info they need but this isnt one of them... Informants are used by law enforcement all the time but thise informants know where to get it, they dont need to ask on topix... Once their source is played out or caught they will be "planted" somewhere else. This is what I do and this is what I know[/QUOTE]

I hope someone plants you underground.
Drug Lord

Belle, WV

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Does "Mr. Informant" drive a charcoal grey Chevy S-10 Blazer. If he does, Mr. Ice knows all about him.
Hey Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Drug Lord wrote:
Does "Mr. Informant" drive a charcoal grey Chevy S-10 Blazer. If he does, Mr. Ice knows all about him.
Sorry to disappoint ya, but Mr. Ice is as dirty as they come.
Lol

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 5, 2013
Who don't up paint creek pick a door
Pratt Addict

Powellton, WV

#16 Nov 5, 2013
I heard that one of the biggest pill sellers of hydros in the Paint Creek and Hansford area has moved out of the area.

Damn, he had the best. Uncut and already in powder. All you had to do was remove the pharmacy glucose cut or use it straight up.

I have not seen him in a while.

Did he just move or did the police finally get him?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 6, 2013
I think the lawman got him along with someone else the other night. Right after the meth/crack bust.
Duh

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 4, 2014
Well I mean really the question should b who don't sell up paint creek!!!! It's sad u have strangers walk up and ask do u know where anything is or for a cig or for a ride if u stop the car for 2 min I hate that place!!! I literally get In a bad mood just driving up there anymore it use to b such a nice place growing up I remember use to be one house was the drug house u stayed away from but now it's everywhere!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#19 Sep 4, 2014
Yes Paul that should've been The question asked. We wouldn't have to weed through so much garbage to get to the truth.
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 5, 2014
Anyone goofy enough to think they will get an honest answer to this question on topix should just go on down to the police department and ask them! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pratt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Masley 6 hr Paul Masley 2
Randy Moss (Aug '11) 9 hr Wondering 22
amy mcbrayer (Sep '13) Sun Lol 8
Brittany Hopkins Sun Eye in the sky 13
Prostitutions and Drug Dealers (Jan '16) Jan 14 OKAY 59
loretta coleman Jan 14 beentheredonethat 12
twins Jan 14 Maury 4

Pratt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance