Good News for George Zimmerman !!!
Techie

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Mar 1, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't heard that. What part of the 911 calls were altered?
Nbc edit
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
Real tape:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
Cracker

United States

#49 Mar 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
I agree that we need to hear all the facts of this case before we pass jdgement. I do think it was poor judgement by Zimmerman to folllow and then confront Martin. If he had just done what the dispatcher instructed and remained back and waited for the police to arrive, he wouldn't be in the spot he's in. That Stan Your Ground Law is bad policy and promotes situations where citizens are encouraged to intervene in a situation they are not prepared for. You need to have training to properly handle confrontational situations to try and difuse them and only use a gun as a last resort. Better to walk away with everybody alive.
I think Zimmerman was well prepared and handled the situation perfectly.
Maybe if the monkey thugs mother had taught him to be respectful of other humans he would still be here.
The whole situation makes me wanna load up some lead and go walking around the hood
Mom

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Mar 1, 2013
You know, I'm not sure it was a hate crime at all. I think Zimmerman might have done this to anyone. I really think the concern in this from the start should have been this man who thought it was his right to decide who could be in that neighborhood and how they should be dressed.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#51 Mar 1, 2013
Mom wrote:
You know, I'm not sure it was a hate crime at all. I think Zimmerman might have done this to anyone. I really think the concern in this from the start should have been this man who thought it was his right to decide who could be in that neighborhood and how they should be dressed.
I think you may be right.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Mar 1, 2013
Two totally different cases. I'm very much an advocate of carrying a gun for self defense, but this Texan can't trespass onto his neighbor's, property, pick a fight, and then murder someone when he's outnumbered. A noise disturbance is not an immediate threat, but rather a nuisance, and he should have called the police and reported it. Zimmerman was not on Trayvon's property. He should have waited for the police, but when Trayvon made himself an immediate physical threat Zimmerman defended himself. I still find it hard to believe that if Zimmerman's intent was to gun down Trayvon without provocation, he would have first called 911, and since he was initially cleared by police, obviously people with some experience in these matters thought it was self defense as well. Had Trayvon waited for the police to arrive rather than attacking, he would not have been shot.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Mar 1, 2013
Mom wrote:
Once again, back to the 911 call, it wasn't how he was dressed as much as how he was strolling about in the rain, looking as if he were casing the neighborhood. Rain is probably a good cover for such activities, as not many other people are outside. Apparently Zimmerman was right, because the toxicology report showed drugs in his system. One less good for nothing thug in the world, and before he reproduced! So much the better.
Opie

Mayflower, AR

#55 Mar 1, 2013
I have a theory that Zimmerman didn't like black males because he has a very tiny penis. He liked to play policeman and probably didn't realize a lot of whites regard hispanics, or whatever he is, the same way. I think if he plays the Mini-Mexican Mushroom Cap defense he stands a chance of not doing hard time. He's pretty much screwed even before he gets his dance card punched in prison.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Mar 2, 2013
Opie wrote:
I have a theory that Zimmerman didn't like black males because he has a very tiny penis. He liked to play policeman and probably didn't realize a lot of whites regard hispanics, or whatever he is, the same way. I think if he plays the Mini-Mexican Mushroom Cap defense he stands a chance of not doing hard time. He's pretty much screwed even before he gets his dance card punched in prison.
He isn't convicted yet. They may still give him the thug killer medal of honor.
Sam I am

United States

#57 Mar 2, 2013
It's an insult to apes to say blacks are like them. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons are capable of maintaining families, creating peaceful communities, and are not a drain on resources. When they get upset, they usually have a good reason for it (Territory and family threatened, predator attacking them, and poachers). And apes didn't attack Mr. Zimmerman the negro did. Blacks are incapable of creating peaceful communities and they waste resources like crazy. Blacks are just their own screwed up species.
Oie

Mayflower, AR

#58 Mar 2, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't convicted yet. They may still give him the thug killer medal of honor.
True, this is the South and amongst a jury of his peers he very well could get off, especially using the Mini Mushroom Cap defense. One short-changed male juror is all he would need. Now, if this had happened in Texas, Gov. Rick Perry would have dedicated a day in his honor and encouraged him to run for Congress or making him a Texas Ranger. I was impressed with how quickly he and his girlfriend figured out how to tap into those donations to make bail and hire an attorney while claiming indigence. This Stand Your Ground Law may have had the intent of helping citizens forced to defend themselves in both criminal & civil court but I think they need to reexamine the merits of it. George should have stayed in his truck like the dispatcher told him to and he wouldn't be in this situation today.
Punisher

White Oak, TX

#59 Mar 2, 2013
Oie wrote:
<quoted text>
True, this is the South and amongst a jury of his peers he very well could get off, especially using the Mini Mushroom Cap defense. One short-changed male juror is all he would need. Now, if this had happened in Texas, Gov. Rick Perry would have dedicated a day in his honor and encouraged him to run for Congress or making him a Texas Ranger. I was impressed with how quickly he and his girlfriend figured out how to tap into those donations to make bail and hire an attorney while claiming indigence. This Stand Your Ground Law may have had the intent of helping citizens forced to defend themselves in both criminal & civil court but I think they need to reexamine the merits of it. George should have stayed in his truck like the dispatcher told him to and he wouldn't be in this situation today.
If Trayvon had kept his hands to himself he might be alive today.(might, still a good chance another thug would've offed him by now.) He's as much to blame as Zimmerman.
Sam I am

United States

#60 Mar 2, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon had kept his hands to himself he might be alive today.(might, still a good chance another thug would've offed him by now.) He's as much to blame as Zimmerman.
Mr. Zimmerman is not to blame at all.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#61 Mar 2, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>Poor old George, life for a killer is never easy.
Still better off than Tampon Martin.

Jonesboro, AR

#62 Mar 2, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
It's an insult to apes to say blacks are like them. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons are capable of maintaining families, creating peaceful communities, and are not a drain on resources. When they get upset, they usually have a good reason for it (Territory and family threatened, predator attacking them, and poachers). And apes didn't attack Mr. Zimmerman the negro did. Blacks are incapable of creating peaceful communities and they waste resources like crazy. Blacks are just their own screwed up species.
this is one of the best posts i have read here in some time!
really makes a lot of since. thanks for your post!
Opie

Mayflower, AR

#63 Mar 2, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Being black and walking back from the store constitutes grounds for being stalked by a random person is contributory what exactly? We'll never hear both sides of the story but I could understand why a lone teenager being followed by an unknown apparent stalker would be on the defensive. I can also see where Zimmerman should have done what he was told-to remain in the vehicle and maintain visual contact if possible. I've never heard of a Citizens Watch group that advocated for armed civilians to stop an individual for looking suspicious.
Opie

Mayflower, AR

#64 Mar 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
this is one of the best posts i have read here in some time!
really makes a lot of since. thanks for your post!
I'm surprised you can read. Would have thought drawings on the cave wall would be more your type of media.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#65 Mar 3, 2013
Opie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Being black and walking back from the store constitutes grounds for being stalked by a random person is contributory what exactly? We'll never hear both sides of the story but I could understand why a lone teenager being followed by an unknown apparent stalker would be on the defensive. I can also see where Zimmerman should have done what he was told-to remain in the vehicle and maintain visual contact if possible. I've never heard of a Citizens Watch group that advocated for armed civilians to stop an individual for looking suspicious.
Obviously visual contact wasn't possible. Obviously even the 911 operator thought walking in the rain and strolling and checking things out was suspicious.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FvJ71IaUufE/UAuGJtz...
This little tattooed gang banger got shot and killed when he should have fast walked home with his skittles rather than picked a fight. He's dead and burning in hell. Zimmerman will walk and you can fuck yourself.
Cracker

United States

#66 Mar 3, 2013
Opie wrote:
<quoted text>
If martin felt uncomfortable about being questioned by a member of the local neighborhood watch, then he should have called 911 himself. I bet they would have told him not to bang zimmermans head into the ground and he would still be alive today.

Seems to me like it was trevon who was taking the law into his own hands by deciding to give Zimmerman some knuckle sandwiches.

Was Zimmerman just supposed to just lay there and let Martin beat him to death? Why does it matter how or why the situation got to that point? Once it did, regardless of race, what else do you expect the guy on his back getting his head slammed into the ground to do?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67 Mar 3, 2013
He stalked him, he stopped him after being told to stand down and he killed him. Murder.

Jonesboro, AR

#68 Mar 3, 2013
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why hasn't god came back? 1 hr Guest 32
Britain exits European Union 1 hr Mr Guest 106
Ross Perot in 1992 on NAFTA and the "Giant Suck... 1 hr guest 2
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr Mr Guest 1,411
Hillary Nailed on Benghazi? (Mar '15) 1 hr Mr Guest 346
Obama is isis 1 hr Now_What 3
Preacher Archie 1 hr Guest 35

Prairie Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance