Jessie Misskelley Confessed to Dan St...

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Apr 21, 2013
Spence wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question is faulty. The state didn't put them in prison for "maintaining their innocence." They put them in prison and on death row because two separate juries examined all the evidence and unanimously found that Echols, Baldwin and Misskelly were guilty of viciously murdering three eight year old boys. That's why they were put in prison.
I think everyone forgets that. People are easily brainwashed and views swayed by the media, that they are pathetic.

Jonesboro, AR

#45 Apr 21, 2013
guest wrote:
The only reason the WM3 was released was politics. I watched the trial, and you know, if I was 17 and was facing murder charges like they were, I would be scared to death. I looked at them, they were cool and collected, even cracking jokes at times. Between Miskelley confessing to his own attorney when he did not have to say anything, and Baldwin's attorney asking Baldwin if he thought Echols was guilty and him saying it sure seems so. Even Baldwin said that he would of found Echols guilty after that. I went and read all the evidence instead of believing the media and whats on TV. So many people these days are like sheep that they believe anything. One thing about Miskelleys confession, he told Stidham after the murders when ran and went under a over pass and through a bottle of whiskey against the wall. Stidham went to that overpass, and there it was, a broken bottle of whiskey that Miskelley said he was drinking. Kinda coincedence that he made up this and then there it was.
LOL - sure. Now go read the transcripts of that original 'confession.' It has been shown unequivocally that he didn't get a fact right until it was fed to him by the interrogators. His version - they told him he was wrong and them told him what to say. Not one piece of the 'confession' was accurate unless the interrogators told him what to say. Any subsequent 'confession' was Miskelley repeating what he thought the police wanted him to say. So he would be released. He had alibi witnesses. Contrary to previous posters, these alibis witnesses were credible and there were more than one.

Seriously, what are you guys trying to prove with your posts? Even if they were in fact guilty, what does your posting achieve? They have been released - released from prison and death row for giving the state an out for the liability for their wrongful incarceration. Does it make you feel important? Get a life.
Shoe laces

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Apr 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - sure. Now go read the transcripts of that original 'confession.' It has been shown unequivocally that he didn't get a fact right until it was fed to him by the interrogators. His version - they told him he was wrong and them told him what to say. Not one piece of the 'confession' was accurate unless the interrogators told him what to say. Any subsequent 'confession' was Miskelley repeating what he thought the police wanted him to say. So he would be released. He had alibi witnesses. Contrary to previous posters, these alibis witnesses were credible and there were more than one.
Seriously, what are you guys trying to prove with your posts? Even if they were in fact guilty, what does your posting achieve? They have been released - released from prison and death row for giving the state an out for the liability for their wrongful incarceration. Does it make you feel important? Get a life.
then why was he the only one to know how the boys were tied up ?? When asked ?? First time ,,,, he said with there shoe laces . That's what they told him to do .. Nobody could have guessed that ... They are so guilty... And what about the blood ..?? Damien shirt was covered in and his x-girlfriend told everybody about when he trashed his shirt? Where is she now ?? Devil worshipers protect the flock except the sheep without a clue tells the truth ? Wow!
crawfish

Spring Branch, TX

#48 Apr 22, 2013
Shoe laces wrote:
<quoted text>then why was he the only one to know how the boys were tied up ?? When asked ?? First time ,,,, he said with there shoe laces . That's what they told him to do .. Nobody could have guessed that ... They are so guilty... And what about the blood ..?? Damien shirt was covered in and his x-girlfriend told everybody about when he trashed his shirt? Where is she now ?? Devil worshipers protect the flock except the sheep without a clue tells the truth ? Wow!
Yes because the state really would release 3 killers right? You make no sense.
Shoe laces

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Apr 22, 2013
crawfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because the state really would release 3 killers right? You make no sense.
they had to because it would have cost the state millions to re- trial the case and that's because of Laser. And the evidence was how old and witnesses would be hard to find now that they are dead! Bad forensics by wm police or it would have been a slam dunk case . Retard and 2 killers put to death by lethal injection . Don't worry , Damien will tell how they murdered those kids before its over. He is a bragger !
Shoe laces

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Apr 22, 2013
They weren't even scared at the original trial and bragging flipping off the parents . Sick .
Shoe laces

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Apr 22, 2013
They tried to blame the parents because they hated them . The parents were looked at in the beginning and now that she is divorced from him and the nut is a preacher . They want publicity .
Shoe laces

Jonesboro, AR

#53 Apr 22, 2013
If you were guilty, what would you do when you realized I am on death row? Get the media to believe you are innocent . How ? Girlfriend ? Web ? Satanic helpers? Exactly what he did. He didn't show any remorse at the trial or til 10 years later in prison ? Why ? Guilty!
crawfish

Spring Branch, TX

#54 Apr 22, 2013
Shoe laces wrote:
<quoted text>they had to because it would have cost the state millions to re- trial the case and that's because of Laser. And the evidence was how old and witnesses would be hard to find now that they are dead! Bad forensics by wm police or it would have been a slam dunk case . Retard and 2 killers put to death by lethal injection . Don't worry , Damien will tell how they murdered those kids before its over. He is a bragger !
Or they could have left them in jail and denied retrial.
OBSERVER

Jonesboro, AR

#55 Apr 22, 2013
I have no idea why they were all let out of Jail at the same time. There were two seperate trials. That makes no sense. Compared to todays standards proceduraly the trials were a mess. But that only speaks to the legalese regarding the trial. That does not speak to the fact of guilt or innocence. When you have one of the three who confessed 5 times and the other two each confessed seperately than you have a lot to wonder about. Jesse described in detail after his trial under oath and to his own lawyer what they did and how they did it. In fair and balanced reporting I would pursue an interview with Damien and Jesse and ask them the hard questions the media won't ask. Let's talk about the confessions and details.

Jesse went undergound. Why? He confessed to being an accomplice to murder under oath. So when he says he didn't do it, I guess he would be lying either then or now. Take your pick.

And Damien goes merrily along his way acting like the victim not the murderer. He's on probation and I bet he has violated parole already. They will be found out. The truth is hard to hide.

Below is a link to one of five Jesse Misskelly confessions that his lawyer begged him not to confess to while under oath. But he still did.

Was Jesse lying then or now? It has to be one or the other.

By the way... A+ defense team post trial. Those guys are good.

http://wm3truth.com/jessie-misskelleys-confes ...

Jonesboro, AR

#58 Apr 22, 2013
Shoe laces wrote:
<quoted text>they had to because it would have cost the state millions to re- trial the case and that's because of Laser. And the evidence was how old and witnesses would be hard to find now that they are dead! Bad forensics by wm police or it would have been a slam dunk case . Retard and 2 killers put to death by lethal injection . Don't worry , Damien will tell how they murdered those kids before its over. He is a bragger !
Exactly! Give him a few years and Echols will pull an OJ and write a book. They were released and it was all about POLITICS nothing else. All will be judged one day.

Jonesboro, AR

#59 Apr 22, 2013
OBSERVER wrote:
I have no idea why they were all let out of Jail at the same time. There were two seperate trials. That makes no sense. Compared to todays standards proceduraly the trials were a mess. But that only speaks to the legalese regarding the trial. That does not speak to the fact of guilt or innocence. When you have one of the three who confessed 5 times and the other two each confessed seperately than you have a lot to wonder about. Jesse described in detail after his trial under oath and to his own lawyer what they did and how they did it. In fair and balanced reporting I would pursue an interview with Damien and Jesse and ask them the hard questions the media won't ask. Let's talk about the confessions and details.
Jesse went undergound. Why? He confessed to being an accomplice to murder under oath. So when he says he didn't do it, I guess he would be lying either then or now. Take your pick.
And Damien goes merrily along his way acting like the victim not the murderer. He's on probation and I bet he has violated parole already. They will be found out. The truth is hard to hide.
Below is a link to one of five Jesse Misskelly confessions that his lawyer begged him not to confess to while under oath. But he still did.
The reason for 2 trials was Miskelley confessed and agreed to testify against Baldwin and Echols for a lighter sentence. My guess, is you get that Miskelley guy drunk and he will tell you the whole story.
Spence

United States

#60 Apr 22, 2013
OBSERVER wrote:
Wow. Wow. Why is nobody reporting this? The WM3 coverage is so biased in the media. That's why idiots like "guest" are glad the killers are free. They are easily deceived by lies.

Jonesboro, AR

#61 Apr 22, 2013
Have your fun. Most people know the truth. They are free. You said they would re-offend if released. It hasn't happened. Nobody really cares what you think. You're obviously jerks. They are free and nothing is going to change that. Exoneration will still happen.

Jonesboro, AR

#62 Apr 22, 2013
social media can create a dangerous well of misinformation, witch-hunting, and egomaniacal info-spewing.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57580464-93/...

constant mockery from an online community that is empirically skewed toward negativity and criticism is actually hurting journalism. It's making all the news worse.

Jonesboro, AR

#63 Apr 22, 2013
When this "confession" was made, was the information out about the penis getting cut off? If Damian did masturbate and rub it off on the pants, did they not find evidence of his DNA?

United States

#64 Apr 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
When this "confession" was made, was the information out about the penis getting cut off? If Damian did masturbate and rub it off on the pants, did they not find evidence of his DNA?
If you are talking about the confession (no need for quotations) Misskelly made to his attorney, it was made after his trial, so yes, that info was out. As for the DNA, Damian washed away the evidence in the ditch. He is a psychopath and a pathological liar and a deceiver and a child killer, but he knew how to clean up his crime scene. You have to give him credit for that.

Jonesboro, AR

#65 Apr 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
The penis was removed post mortem by animal predation. As for the rest you're just showing what a sicko you are.
GUEST 2

Jonesboro, AR

#66 Apr 22, 2013
If you want to read the Misskelly Confession for yourself, you can. The link is below. You don't need anybody in the media to tell you if they sound real. His lawyer provided this document.

You make the call.

Jonesboro, AR

#67 Apr 22, 2013
GUEST 2 wrote:
If you want to read the Misskelly Confession for yourself, you can. The link is below. You don't need anybody in the media to tell you if they sound real. His lawyer provided this document.
You make the call.
What's your point? They've been released.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flashback-Obama: DACA 'A Temporary Stopgap,' 'C... 1 hr guest 9
Arrests & Prosecutions Coming for Elite - Dave ... 1 hr guest 3
Unemployment rate set to drop below 4% 1 hr Trump IS Your POTUS 9
Stormy Daniels claims Trump told her she was j... 1 hr Deplorable leftists 18
Shutting down government to protect illegal imm... 1 hr Deplorable leftists 9
snitches 2 hr Littleo 5
Wife always comes crying home 6 hr Tom sawyer 3

Prairie Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance