Jessie Misskelley Confessed to Dan St...

Jessie Misskelley Confessed to Dan Stidham

Posted in the Prairie Grove Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 19, 2013
http://wm3truth.com/jessie-misskelleys-confes...

Why do the people who love and defend the three convicted child murderers fail to ever mention this? Do people like Peter Jackson, Natalie Maines, Eddie Vedder, Johnny Depp and the Jonesboro Sun's George Jared not know about this confession to his own attorney? Why do they never mention it? Do the producers of the Paradise Lost propaganda films realize how dishonest and slanted they seem, ignoring this and Misskelley's numerous other confessions? How could Dan Stidham possibly continue to speak up in defense for Misskelley after he heard him describe in detail how he, Echols and Baldwin brutally murdered those three precious boys? Why would he continue to do so?

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Get a life. They are free. Stidham knows when his client made a false confession. We all know he did except YOU!

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Get a life. They are free. Stidham knows when his client made a false confession. We all know he did except YOU!
Read the link above, Einstein.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Why would he make a "false confession" to his own attorney?

Which confession are you talking about? All three of the killers made confessions. Misskelley made numerous ones. Which one do you think is false?

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
They may be free, but they are not innocent.
fifty1fifty

Conway, AR

#7 Apr 19, 2013
People who are "waterboarded" in secret underground prisons abroad make false statements too to save their lives in reward for false promises?): Look up "Commercial Appeal" and seach Kent Arnold and find his pic right there and more info about the excretement he manifested. It was the Northeast Arkansas Railroad full steam ahead...choochoof'inchoochoo!

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the link above, Einstein.
Take a flying leap nutso.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 19, 2013
fifty1fifty wrote:
People who are "waterboarded" in secret underground prisons abroad make false statements too to save their lives in reward for false promises?): Look up "Commercial Appeal" and seach Kent Arnold and find his pic right there and more info about the excretement he manifested. It was the Northeast Arkansas Railroad full steam ahead...choochoof'inchoochoo!
Again, read the above link. There was no torture involved. He willingly confessed to his own attorney, providing details that only a participant in the crime could give. Explain THAT before you start running down my part of our great state. How do you explain it? I'd really like to know.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, read the above link. There was no torture involved. He willingly confessed to his own attorney, providing details that only a participant in the crime could give. Explain THAT before you start running down my part of our great state. How do you explain it? I'd really like to know.
Take a flying leap nutso. It's been explained and linked so many times on Jonesboro Topix I'm not going to do it again. Besides, you'd still keep posting the same nonsense even if I did. Get a life, they are free now.

Exonerate the WM3!

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a flying leap nutso. It's been explained and linked so many times on Jonesboro Topix I'm not going to do it again. Besides, you'd still keep posting the same nonsense even if I did. Get a life, they are free now.
Exonerate the WM3!
I have never seen or heard a good explanation for the fact that Misskelley willingly confessed to his own attorney. I take it from your ad hominem attacks and refusal to attempt an explanation that you cannot explain it either.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen or heard a good explanation for the fact that Misskelley willingly confessed to his own attorney. I take it from your ad hominem attacks and refusal to attempt an explanation that you cannot explain it either.
Take a flying leap nutso. Read my post. Then pull up the old threads. Or maybe your the genius that has cracked the case. Even though you show you know nothing about it. Call Gov. Bebee and report your astounding news. Seriously, get a life.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a flying leap nutso. Read my post. Then pull up the old threads. Or maybe your the genius that has cracked the case. Even though you show you know nothing about it. Call Gov. Bebee and report your astounding news. Seriously, get a life.
Why are you so touchy? If you have a rational explanation as to why an "innocent" Misskelley would confess to his own attorney, share it. Post a link to one of the many threads you claim explain this confession. Calling me names and insulting my intelligence does nothing to help your contention that Misskelley is innocent. If you can't explain it, just say so. There's no reason to attack me.

Since: Feb 12

North Little Rock, AR

#15 Apr 19, 2013
I went to junior high and high school with Jessie. We weren't close friends but I know him pretty well. He is way too stupid to make anything up. If he confesses to something, it really happened. He doesn't have the mental capacity to create anything.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 19, 2013
crocop wrote:
I went to junior high and high school with Jessie. We weren't close friends but I know him pretty well. He is way too stupid to make anything up. If he confesses to something, it really happened. He doesn't have the mental capacity to create anything.
You may be right. That's why the police had to feed him every 'fact' and correct him every step of the way. Both of you take a flying leap. Really who cares what you think? The state released them. Only idiots think they're guilty. And we know what you think.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Apr 19, 2013
crocop wrote:
Obviously you weren't one of his classmates who were with him in another town at a wresting match at the time of the murders. He had alibis out the wazoo. The alibi checked out. So take a flying leap. And go be Aholes somewhere else.

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Apr 19, 2013
crocop wrote:
Very good point. His first confession to the police, while inaccurate at times, gave details that nobody who wasn't involved in the murders would know. It alone is more than enough evidence to convict him. But when you factor in all his other confessions, most notably the one he made TO HIS OWN ATTORNEY, it is obvious that he is guilty of helping to kill those boys. I do not understand how anyone can look at this confession and still believe he is innocent, and I have never heard a good explanation of it from the three killers' sheep-like defenders.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right. That's why the police had to feed him every 'fact' and correct him every step of the way. Both of you take a flying leap. Really who cares what you think? The state released them. Only idiots think they're guilty. And we know what you think.
If you truly believe that the police coerced his first confession, then fine. I think you're wrong, but I realize I will never be able to convince you otherwise. However, the mean old West Memphis Police were nowhere near when Misskelley confessed to his own attorney, who obviously was NOT happy about the confession and who definitely did not lead him through it in any way.

Since you think I'm an idiot, here's your chance to smarten me up. Enlighten me. Explain to me why an innocent man would confess in grisly detail to his own attorney to a crime he did not commit.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you weren't one of his classmates who were with him in another town at a wresting match at the time of the murders. He had alibis out the wazoo. The alibi checked out. So take a flying leap. And go be Aholes somewhere else.
Wow. Your ignorance of this case is truly staggering. Go back and read the trial transcripts. Upon cross-examination, the "wrestling alibis" fell apart like a house of cards. That's one of the major reasons why the jury unanimously found him guilty. It's always extremely fishy when a person is caught in a lie about his whereabouts during the time when a crime is committed. His lack of an alibi helped convict him. But here you are saying "the alibi checked out." No wonder you think the three child killers are innocent; you are totally ignorant of the case.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Apr 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe that the police coerced his first confession, then fine. I think you're wrong, but I realize I will never be able to convince you otherwise. However, the mean old West Memphis Police were nowhere near when Misskelley confessed to his own attorney, who obviously was NOT happy about the confession and who definitely did not lead him through it in any way.
Since you think I'm an idiot, here's your chance to smarten me up. Enlighten me. Explain to me why an innocent man would confess in grisly detail to his own attorney to a crime he did not commit.
Go take a flying leap. They are free and you are an Ahole. And neither of those facts are going to change.

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a flying leap. They are free and you are an Ahole. And neither of those facts are going to change.
Well, I guess it's time for me to call it a night. You obviously are not going to try to explain why you think Misskelley would confess to his own lawyer if he were innocent. And you continue to call me names instead of engaging in intelligent dialogue. So I really feel like this is an exercise in futility. But on the bright side, I have graduated from being an idiot to an Ahole. Thanks for the promotion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 40 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 47
why did god create satan? 45 min bill nye 125
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 49 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 72
mcalisters deli (Sep '08) 49 min Lookk 38
Preacher Archie 1 hr a real angel 1
Eden Medical Spa (Mar '14) 1 hr More honest 14
The US Farmer 2 hr unfinished business 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prairie Grove Mortgages