First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
So long. You blew it. I think there is an opening for county dog catcher.
Terry Schiavo

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Don't be mad because he banged your wife. He'll still be YOUR governor in a few years :)

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
He'll be governor of his garage, that's about all. Someone with such poor judgement has no business being AG, let alone governor. He should resign now.
Dustin Mcdouche

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2012
He's trying to get this out now so his braindead democrat followers will have time to forget it before the election.
Terry Schiavo

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Who are the Republican's going to drag out to run against him? Byron Holt? lol
Dustin Mcdouche

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 19, 2012
This is just the next step on the Clinton Pathway to Success. I know he was partying on Main Street about the time of this affair with his full security detail. He needs to learn to just send the troopers into the club to retrieve his skanks, like Bill did.
Hmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Work is very busy, missed the news which is public knowledge, so what happened exactly?

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Dec 19, 2012
he banged a woman from Hot Springs. say goodbye to the chances of being arkansas governor

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
So long. You blew it. I think there is an opening for county dog catcher.
i think she may have blown it.
i wonder if she swallowed?
not much reporting on this from kait or jonesboro sun.

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Stick a fork in him. He's done. No way the Dems are going to nominate this adulterer to lead our state.
my thought

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
Stick a fork in him. He's done. No way the Dems are going to nominate this adulterer to lead our state.
Ur all idiots and if ur men give thanks no one cared who u screwed. You blame him for what 95 percent of the male population does . If ur male u will screw the crack of dawn . Ur ruled by your pecker
wrong

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Dec 20, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur all idiots and if ur men give thanks no one cared who u screwed. You blame him for what 95 percent of the male population does . If ur male u will screw the crack of dawn . Ur ruled by your pecker
I'm afraid you are wrong. You've been reading too much 50 Shades and watching too much network television. There are still good people out here.
more than that

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 20, 2012
If this were merely about an affair it would be one thing. It is not. The other woman was an attorney representing people who sued the state of arkansas. The AG's office which of all people should avoid any appearance of impropriety or conflict of interest was representing the state. Dustbin aka John Edwards did not reveal a thing until it was revealed in court filings. Also there is a problem of his outbursts, temper tantrums, and lack of judgement in general. Remember when he was asked for a simple AG opinion "is Shane Broadaway qualified to lead the Dept. of Education" and he thought he would handle the problem by ignoring the request which by the way, was his job. The Republicans called a news conference after Dustbin failed to act in a timely fashion although he ruled on other requests and he issued opinions in that time frame. He may have collected one million dollars but that doesn't mean a thing. Romney's money did not win the presidency did it. There are plenty of good honest people out there. I am troubled by the close relationship of the Beebster to this person, however, it appears that this problem will be taking care of itself. The Beebster's self appointed successor has fallen from grace. This is about character, ethics, honesty, and integrity or in this case the lack of it. This will be an issue, the issue be brought up and I don't think Dustbin can hold it together under pressure without throwing a tantrum. Let's see what happens.
deez nuts

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>
suk deez nutz

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Dec 21, 2012
more than that wrote:
If this were merely about an affair it would be one thing. It is not. The other woman was an attorney representing people who sued the state of arkansas. The AG's office which of all people should avoid any appearance of impropriety or conflict of interest was representing the state. Dustbin aka John Edwards did not reveal a thing until it was revealed in court filings. Also there is a problem of his outbursts, temper tantrums, and lack of judgement in general. Remember when he was asked for a simple AG opinion "is Shane Broadaway qualified to lead the Dept. of Education" and he thought he would handle the problem by ignoring the request which by the way, was his job. The Republicans called a news conference after Dustbin failed to act in a timely fashion although he ruled on other requests and he issued opinions in that time frame. He may have collected one million dollars but that doesn't mean a thing. Romney's money did not win the presidency did it. There are plenty of good honest people out there. I am troubled by the close relationship of the Beebster to this person, however, it appears that this problem will be taking care of itself. The Beebster's self appointed successor has fallen from grace. This is about character, ethics, honesty, and integrity or in this case the lack of it. This will be an issue, the issue be brought up and I don't think Dustbin can hold it together under pressure without throwing a tantrum. Let's see what happens.
All true. At least now we know what certain people had on him that made him ignore another request for an AG opinion when the former AG had offered one on the same subject.
Tantrum

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jan 2, 2013
He better take his meds? Or you will see a tantrum. Ask his ex.
Mark

United States

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Rumor has it that another McDaniel fling may be about to come out. Anyone else heard this by any chance?
Hilda

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
Rumor has it that another McDaniel fling may be about to come out. Anyone else heard this by any chance?
Wouldn't be surprised, I heard he likes to go to strip clubs. That was a statement made by one of his buddies from the House of Representatives. They're exact words were "he's a pervert."
TCJ

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jan 3, 2013
At least people want to have sex with Democrats. Republicans can only get their cousins, if they get them drunk enough.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 5, 2013
I hope Beebe is still not endorsing this bum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus 5 min Kate 525
Meth heads in jb (Jul '10) 32 min EatTheRich 93
KAIT commercial about new tv station 1 hr I say 1
How About This 'Baggers ? 1 hr guest 35
ISIS Blowing up the Memphis bridge? 2 hr guest 13
Restaurants 2 hr Curious 5
Thank you region8 weather 2 hr guest too 7
Prairie Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prairie Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prairie Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prairie Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:34 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:34AM
Rain slows probe of McClain's house fire
NBC Sports10:06 AM
DeMarco Murray practicing for Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports10:12 AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys