Zimmerman's Story Never Added Up

Posted in the Prairie Grove Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Officer's Cellphone Pics Show Zimmerman May NOT Have Been Punched the Night he Killed Trayvon

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/03/1213...

His nose sure doesn't look like it was punched once, much less 25-30 times.

Source of blood is obvious in the photos.

And not smeared and splattered like he had been punched many times.

Judged:

15

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pure Bs

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jun 3, 2013
guest wrote:
Officer's Cellphone Pics Show Zimmerman May NOT Have Been Punched the Night he Killed Trayvon
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/03/1213...
His nose sure doesn't look like it was punched once, much less 25-30 times.
Source of blood is obvious in the photos.
And not smeared and splattered like he had been punched many times.
Come on Knee gro lover, the little thug went to get some goodies to make purple passion and tried to kill the Super jew/ mex Zimmerman.
Even ABC now have photos of the back of the mex's head.
you can't get any more leftwing commie than ABC
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/gma-shows-exclusiv...

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 3, 2013
No, Trayvon Martin Didn't Film His Friends Beating Up a Homeless Man

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/0...

During a pre-trial hearing last week, George Zimmerman's defense lawyer told the court that it had in its possession cellphone footage taken by Trayvon Martin that shows two of his friends "beating up a homeless guy." In reality, Zimmerman's team now concedes, the video is of two homeless men fighting each other over a bike.
guest

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2013
If someone is sitting on your chest repeatedly punching you in the face and banging your head into a concrete sidewalk over and over again, you have every right to use whatever force is necessary to make him stop.

The right of self-defense is an inherent right every human being has.

Charges should never have been filed in this case.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#5 Jun 4, 2013
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
ralph

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jun 4, 2013
The real question is will Fat boy Zimmerman fit into one prison cell or two when he gets convicted of murdering that child. You can't eat your way outta prison
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#7 Jun 4, 2013
ralph wrote:
The real question is will Fat boy Zimmerman fit into one prison cell or two when he gets convicted of murdering that child. You can't eat your way outta prison
So you're one of these morons that just can't resist calling little 17 Y/O 6'3 trayvon a child? If he were here and heard you call him a child I'm sure he would pop you in your noise.
what the hell?

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2013
guest wrote:
Officer's Cellphone Pics Show Zimmerman May NOT Have Been Punched the Night he Killed Trayvon

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/03/1213...

His nose sure doesn't look like it was punched once, much less 25-30 times.

Source of blood is obvious in the photos.

And not smeared and splattered like he had been punched many times.
It doesn't look like its been punched?? Ok keep that in mind as I come punch u in the nose for being stupid! Then when the cops comes I can show them this and we can all agree that I didn't punch you in the nose!
what the hell?

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2013
You think the black people will ever have enough sense to stop attacking white person over something a Mexican done?? I mean wtf?? When that sht happened blacks were jumping whites over a Mexican doing it!...is that not stupid?? Are they scared of Mexicans??
Guest

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2013
If Zim is innocent, why are his lawyers inventing stuff to try to make Martin look bad?
what the hell?

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Why did al sharpton show a pic of him like at 10 years old?

But to answer your question...because its a trumped up case of race so therefore they have to jump through hoops because if they don't sharpton will pee his panties and exploit a black kids death again for money!
guest

Little Rock, AR

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
You sound quite certain of how the events went down. Are you scheduled to testify?
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#13 Jun 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound quite certain of how the events went down. Are you scheduled to testify?
I didn't say how the events went down, Now did I, What about you? Were you there? Are you scheduled to testify. What I said is what we already know, Right?
guest

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jun 4, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say how the events went down, Now did I, What about you? Were you there? Are you scheduled to testify. What I said is what we already know, Right?
No, we don't know anything other than there was an altercation between Zimmerman & Martin with Martin ending up being shot and killed. We have heard parts of Zimmerman's story he told to police and various observations about both men have been reported. We're only going to here one side's story becausse the other isn't alive to give his version. So we really don't know anything except what Zimmerman claims. Big differece between the two.
view

United States

#15 Jun 4, 2013
What I think was messed up was Trayvon's mom getting a patient on his name to get money off it! Does black people leeching have no bottom??
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#16 Jun 4, 2013
view wrote:
What I think was messed up was Trayvon's mom getting a patient on his name to get money off it! Does black people leeching have no bottom??
Blacks would defend Satan himself if Satan were black. You can bet on this almost all of the people that defend Little 6'2 Trayvon are black. Trayvon being black is all they care about. They could care less about the facts. And we never would have heard a thing about this if Traygone were white or Mr. Zimmerman were black. All the is, Is the race card hard at work.
guest

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jun 4, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks would defend Satan himself if Satan were black. You can bet on this almost all of the people that defend Little 6'2 Trayvon are black. Trayvon being black is all they care about. They could care less about the facts. And we never would have heard a thing about this if Traygone were white or Mr. Zimmerman were black. All the is, Is the race card hard at work.
I've noticed that the fact that he was black seems to be quite relevent to many posters. In fact some are making judgements about the entire black race based on the Martin family so I think race is a definet factor.

But you also have the fact that George Zimmerman was armed and that he made contact with Martin despite the fact that the police dispatcher urged him not to iniate contact opting instead to wait and let the police handle it from that point forward.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jun 4, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks would defend Satan himself if Satan were black. You can bet on this almost all of the people that defend Little 6'2 Trayvon are black. Trayvon being black is all they care about. They could care less about the facts. And we never would have heard a thing about this if Traygone were white or Mr. Zimmerman were black. All the is, Is the race card hard at work.
I'm white and am very suspicious of Zimmerman. I don't think he is telling the whole truth. I don't think Martin would have ever amounted to much, but I question a lot of the events. I honestly think Zimmerman will probably kill again if he gets off. He seems to me like a bully on a power trip.
local

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2013
im black and i think zimmerman did what he had to do....he paid to protect people stuff and that what he did!! all is blacks aint like that but a few are some thugs regardless of they age!!
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#21 Jun 4, 2013
I'm sure it has already done more harm than good. People are sick and tired of the double standard thats going on. And the race card. IF Al and Jessie think they are helping blacks they are nuts. white black relations are as low right now as they have been in many years. If they have one of their negro riots they will lose 30 years of what they have gained. And they will have racist like Al and Jessie and people like them to thank for it. But I'm sure most of them can't understand that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACORN Corruption uncovered AGAIN!!` (Nov '09) 1 hr Guest 48
Brandon at nestle 1 hr Guest 2
can illegal immigrants vote in Arkansas with no... 1 hr Hilda 14
Palin Family Throwdown 2 hr guest 310
Vote Republican and Live in Poverty 3 hr guest 178
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 3 hr voteR 3,290
Wet/Dry issue 4 hr guest 425
Prairie Grove Dating
Find my Match

Prairie Grove Jobs

Prairie Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prairie Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prairie Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]