Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I am saddened & amazed at how some of you get such joy from posting things that hurt innocent people. It's so pitiful when someone has to learn through Topix that someone they love dearly has done things that break their heart. Be more respectful of others feelings PLEASE. Make this a fun place to visit, not painful.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 17, 2013
 
Yeah most of time groups of people say heartless things to you at the work place only when management is not around or only when management who is heartless enough themselves to go along with it is around.
I agree

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

People are cruel! Please keep innocent people's feelings in mind before you post gossip.
reality check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You people need to grow the hell up. People aren't nice and you're silly to expect them to act nice with any sincerity. That goes for you, too. You're not fooling anybody at all.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yall are thin skinned
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2013
 
reality check wrote:
You people need to grow the hell up. People aren't nice and you're silly to expect them to act nice with any sincerity. That goes for you, too. You're not fooling anybody at all.
Yeah usually ugliness who expects everybody to not be ugly usually dishes out ugliness towards others that is as ugly as their ugly self but they usually can not take what they dish out.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You need to put your big girl panties on and wise up to a public forum being fair game. Think of it like an online version of the gossipy yacketing that goes on in the beauty shop. Only you can read and reread it at your leisure.

Honey if you don't have anything nice to say about somebody...come over here and sit by me.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I agree wrote:
People are cruel! Please keep innocent people's feelings in mind before you post gossip.
And if you get that upset and your nerves that tore up over what you read on Topix, you need to take a Xanax like eberbody else up in here.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Guest wrote:
You need to put your big girl panties on and wise up to a public forum being fair game. Think of it like an online version of the gossipy yacketing that goes on in the beauty shop. Only you can read and reread it at your leisure.
Honey if you don't have anything nice to say about somebody...come over here and sit by me.
And if you get that upset and your nerves that tore up over what you read on Topix, you need to take a Xanax like eberbody else up in here.
You are really full of good advice. I'm going to start dealing with things the way you deal with things.
Alright let's see: First off i'll go to the store and get big panties like yours and then i'll go to the doctor and get a prescription of Xanax so we can both sit together with our big panties on and pop a Xanax.
guest

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The truth hurts don't it. Lmao
smiles

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 18, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
You need to put your big girl panties on and wise up to a public forum being fair game. Think of it like an online version of the gossipy yacketing that goes on in the beauty shop. Only you can read and reread it at your leisure.

Honey if you don't have anything nice to say about somebody...come over here and sit by me.
Lol
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are really full of good advice. I'm going to start dealing with things the way you deal with things.
Alright let's see: First off i'll go to the store and get big panties like yours and then i'll go to the doctor and get a prescription of Xanax so we can both sit together with our big panties on and pop a Xanax.
It makes the replies a lot more interesting.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are really full of good advice. I'm going to start dealing with things the way you deal with things.
Alright let's see: First off i'll go to the store and get big panties like yours and then i'll go to the doctor and get a prescription of Xanax so we can both sit together with our big panties on and pop a Xanax.
As long as you're getting panties, wanna go for the crotchless kind? I mean if you're under 200 lbs and less than 40 with good hygiene and no STDs, and willing to pop a few Xanax, we might find a good way to kill an afternoon. ;-)

Unless you're a dude. Well, either way, state your stats, go get some hot panties and we'll go from there.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah usually ugliness who expects everybody to not be ugly usually dishes out ugliness towards others that is as ugly as their ugly self but they usually can not take what they dish out.
That's about like how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood!
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
The truth hurts don't it. Lmao
And there you have it, what it's all about. Valley View don't like the truth about Valley View, Candlewood don't like the truth about Candlewood, liberals don't like the truth about Obama, atheists don't like the truth about God and everybody gets all pissy about the truth they're part of.
Shut up

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

What happend somebody found out your a lier
guest

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL!!!

"lier"
wondering

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
LOL!!!

"lier"
Omg lol
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shut up wrote:
What happend somebody found out your a lier
Lier? Like the jet? Or is that Lear?
guest

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 18, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Lier? Like the jet? Or is that Lear?
Livin la vida loca

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Prairie Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Prairie Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Prairie Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Prairie Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prairie Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••