wanting a girl on period to let me gi...

wanting a girl on period to let me give her oral

Posted in the Prairie Grove Forum

redwings

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Give me a way to contact you!
curious lady

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 17, 2013
redwings wrote:
what is appealing about that?
huh

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I don't even want to be around my private area when's it that time why in the world would anyone else want to?!
Wtf

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Wtf is wrong w u
The Punisher

Trumann, AR

#6 Mar 17, 2013
redwings wrote:
My wife is raggin, bad. I will gladly let you earn your red wings from her. But, when you're done I'm gonna take my 357 and blow your brains out because you're one sickfucker.
Curious

Van Buren, AR

#7 Mar 17, 2013
redwings wrote:
Giving oral to a woman on her period is something I would think you would work your way up to.

I personally have never tried it but common sense tells me you should go out and blow a few guys that have had sex with women who were on their periods and see if you have a taste for it.

I mean really, if you would eat a bloody monkey then giving a guy a bjer should be a walk in the park.

I also liked Punisher's answer but there is no way I would waste a high dollar 357 round on this goober.
redwings

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
huh wrote:
I don't even want to be around my private area when's it that time why in the world would anyone else want to?!
Come on and let me have a lick

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Holly stroud that work at hallmark in the mall would let you. She dc if you fat or have an std, as long as you have a cock
Vampire

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Vampire
heggeg

Rochester, PA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Get Over it,yuk
Red Rag

Melbourne, AR

#12 Mar 18, 2013
redwings wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on and let me have a lick
Hollyshit Bateman
Ellen

Little Rock, AR

#13 Mar 19, 2013
The Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>My wife is raggin, bad. I will gladly let you earn your red wings from her. But, when you're done I'm gonna take my 357 and blow your brains out because you're one sickfucker.
If he's wanting to eat some road skank that would have a shithead like you for a husband he has to be sick! From what i've read of your post you have a massive ego, a little prick, and a neanderthal brain. No accounting for what a girl will settle for when she cant have a decent man. I can only picture what she must look like which would explain why she settled for a nazi prick like you. Prolly just one big dysfunctional family.
redwings

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's wanting to eat some road skank that would have a shithead like you for a husband he has to be sick! From what i've read of your post you have a massive ego, a little prick, and a neanderthal brain. No accounting for what a girl will settle for when she cant have a decent man. I can only picture what she must look like which would explain why she settled for a nazi prick like you. Prolly just one big dysfunctional family.
I don't want to eat anyone that's a skank. I want a clean woman. Just because I want one that's on her period which is when they are most sensitive and extra horny doesn't mean I'm sick. You can easily wash it, put a tampon in and eat it without it being nasty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Every Senator Voted on the Government Shutdown 28 min Inhabitant suck P... 13
Crazy Pelosi Brags About Protecting DREAMERS Af... 32 min Really the Truth 8
Is Fayettville a good place to work/live in? 3 hr Smallworldfeels 1
Glenn Greenwald’s war on the Russia investigation 3 hr ThingsGoBetterWit... 2
Schumer on 2013 Shutdown: “You Shouldn’t Hold M... 4 hr Trump Is Your POTUS 5
Unemployment rate set to drop below 4% 4 hr Trump Is Your POTUS 13
How did Eisenhower handle illegal immigration? 4 hr guest 3

Prairie Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prairie Grove Mortgages